SS01 – The morning after
342 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
FYI: This is basically just smut (and NTR-ish for whoever was shipping Kiel with Susy). Strong dub-con warning.

Soft hands combed through my hair.

Sunlight trickled through between the tulle curtains, kissing the tangle of sheets on an enormous bed. Green leaves swayed in the late spring breeze. It looked luxuriously warm outside — nearly perfect weather for laying around the grass or having a picnic. As a young kit, I used to love rolling around on the family lawn. I stared longingly outside, in open envy of the royal family's beautiful garden. 

It was already mid-afternoon, but I was still nestled tightly against a human's bare chest.

...The third prince's bedroom.

I flushed slightly at the thought, especially after everything that had transpired last night.

I wondered if gossip among the servants had already spread like wildfire around the palace. It wasn't exactly subtle; Prince Damien did not get out of bed this morning, and he had refused lunch in favor of the privacy of his personal chambers. Instead, he had been a bit "preoccupied" with his new toy, as any attendants on the night shift could easily attest to the loud noises from behind the bedroom door. 

Damien tugged on my hair playfully, arching my neck slightly backwards in the bed.

"You gave up resisting fairly quickly," he whispered into my sensitive ears.

My ears twitched and I buried my face into a pillow, my cheeks still burning slightly. I wasn't prepared to face the prince yet. The culture at the Royal Capital was weird and unsettling. The tradition that a groom and bride were supposed to share their personal beastkin... in the bedroom... as a symbol of their union... was shocking to me, to say to least. My entire life, I had thought of myself as Susy's and only Susy's. Suddenly needing to answer to another master was... upsetting in many senses.

The prince laughed as he rubbed my fluffy ears further.

"I think I'm going to like you a lot. I'll make sure to tell Susella that you were excellent."

His opposite hand wandered to play with my tail underneath the sheets. They lingered slightly at a place they shouldn't go, and my spine stiffened. Goosebumps crept all around my naked shoulders.

"Y-Your Highness... it's already the afternoon," I protested weakly.

"Shh," Prince Damien silenced me. I was still pinned helplessly underneath his body weight.

He withdrew his fingers, which were damp with moisture.

"It's really true," he marveled at my fluids. "It fascinates me what breeders are able to do with your kind. Even though you're male, you're soaking wet and eagerly responsive. It's like you're ready for me at any moment, and it feels as good as the real thing too. You're just so tight. Is it the genetics? The way your species is bred? I just can't get enough of it. That cute moan too."

My hands clenched the sheets tightly, trembling slightly. This was humiliating.

I had always known that my species was primarily sold as a bedroom pet, but the Telleste family had never shoved it into my face like this. Susy had always treated me as a friend, never as some disposable toy. Only a few months ago, I had been working in the Magistrate's Office in Edlehelm. I was smart, impeccable, and talented. I always wanted to work as a government official one day. I had my own dreams that I wanted to pursue, not... not... this...

"Prince Damien..." There was a faint growl to my voice.

"Easy there, no need to get upset, foxy."

He leaned over and planted a quick kiss on the nape of my neck. He patted me lightly on the head, rolled over, and then slipped out of the side of the bed. Rather efficiently, he wiggled into some trousers and hopped to his feet. 

Somewhat hesitantly, I sat up in the bed. I pulled up the sheets to cover my naked torso. As Susy's fiancé (and my future co-owner) dressed himself, I stared blankly. His movements were fluid and unabashed, completely unaffected by my gaze. There were many bruises and scars on his back. I could see them much more clearly now in the broad daylight. His briskness with dressing himself also surprised me. I had always assumed that royalty would be pampered and reliant on servants, but Prince Damien seemed perfectly comfortable taking care of himself.

"Am I... allowed to leave now? Your Highness?" I ventured tentatively.

"Damien." He cut in. "Call me Damien."

I paused for a moment.

"Damien," I repeated, cautiously.

"Your presence is no longer needed," the prince spoke blandly, buttoning up his shirt in the mirror.

I nodded, and then gingerly slipped out of the opposite side of the bed. However, as I pushed myself onto my feet, I winced.

...It hurt... between my legs...

I tried to act as if I wasn't bothered, but my tail flicked back and forth in distress. The searing ache was bad enough that I wasn't even sure if I could bend over. Yet my clothes were scattered haphazardly around the room and it would take a while before I could collect all my things. I was also particularly averse to give Prince Damien the enjoyment of watching me limp around searching for my pants.

Instead, I wobbled restlessly on the edge of the bed, stuck in a predicament.

"There's no hurry," the Prince commented casually as he walked into the adjacent bathroom. "After all of last night, I'm sure that you're sore. Feel free to stay in bed as long as you need. I'll have the maids bring you a change of clothes."

I froze, struck with nothing to say.

This was the man who was supposed to be marrying Susie? Despite spending a night and a day with him, I felt like I hardly knew him any better than before. The prince was like a mountain of contradictions. He was crude yet sophisticated. Rough yet gentle. Cruel yet tender. My own feelings were equally confused. Rationally speaking, I was positive that I hated him. I resented how he could do anything since he was royalty. I hated how he could play me like an instrument.

However, it would have been a lie to say that I hated all of it. 

...As fucked up as it was, I was loathe to admit how much I liked it.

Was this in my nature? I suddenly felt disgusted at myself, thinking about whether that was the case.

"...Thanks."

"Catch ya later." 

The door opened and then swung shut.

 

0