SS02 – In the hallway
196 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
This short scene occurs chronologically after SS01. Warnings: Mentions of rape and omegaverse anatomy

I stood in the hallway outside of the third prince's bedroom, shivering slightly. The empty corridors felt alien and foreign, and I had a gnawing feeling of discomfort in my stomach. Emotionally, I was a mess, even though I didn't want to admit it. I reeked of sex, and I felt disgustingly filthy in between my legs. The palace servants could probably smell me from a mile away, and they astutely steered clear of this hallway. 

I was wearing unfamiliar clothes. A maid had come in later to sheepishly drop off a spare servant's outfit, but she scurried away to leave me to my quandary. The linen was freshly laundered and clean, but the unfamiliar scent contributed to my mounting uneasiness. The foggy emotional high that I had been riding (the pheromones?) was coming down now that that the prince was gone, but the sick feeling in my chest only increased as clarity returned to my thoughts.

I had basically been raped last night.

It had also been my first time.

Clearly, the prince thought it was quasi-consensual. My body reacted lecherously and words came out of my mouth that I didn't mean to say. However, I was barely in control of myself, and I never would have wanted this. It also frightened me. I had no idea that sex hormones had much of a powerful grip over me. Prince Damien had taunted into my ears that my entire species had been bred for generations to be an exquisite plush bedroom toy, and I knew it was true.

I also hated it.

I hated myself to the point that I wanted to cry.

Midway in the hallway, I stopped and stabilized myself on the plaster wall. The corridor was finely furnished with velvet carpet, chandeliers, and marble statues, but my knees were unsteady. My crotch still hurt. I didn't know very much about sex, but I was aware that doing it all night and morning long was considered excessive for someone as inexperienced as I was. The adrenaline and oxytocin was entirely gone from my system now, and I was only just beginning to realize the extent of the throbbing pain that had been previously masked.

I leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. Sweat rolled down from my neck.

It really did hurt badly.

I wondered if I was injured down there.

Honestly, I was tempted to crumple down onto the floor. However, I didn't want to stay here. The last thing that I wanted was for the prince to return from his business and still find me in his quarters. Things were likely to result in a repeat of last night if that were the case. I was almost desperate to leave this wing of the palace.

Should I go back to Susy? 

I didn't want her to see me in this miserable state though. If she grew upset, I didn't trust her not to do something stupid, like throwing a tantrum and ruining her marriage. The Telleste family needed this marriage badly. My feelings were inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, and I comforted myself with the knowledge that I had a greater purpose. 

I could weather this through. I was sure of it. I might be a kitsune, but I was strong.

+ + +

"Do you need help?" A scratchy voice as rough as sandpaper called out to me.

I opened my eyes, and there was a short middle-aged servant lady standing across from me. She was a neko — a cat beastkin — with fluffy black ears and green eyes. Although she appeared to be in her thirties, her hair was already graying in streaks. It gave the impression that she had black and white stripes.

My gaze scanned across her.

"I'm okay," I responded, trying to keep a poker face.

"You don't look okay," she responded crassly.

"Is that so?" I replied with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

The graying woman snorted and then leaned against the opposite wall.

"I was trying to be nice you know? To the newbie who is apparently the royal family's new toy. You ain't going to make many friends with that kind of attitude. It's not all flowers and roses around here. Bad things happen to those who are disliked."

She walked over and extended a hand. 

"I didn't come to the Royal Capital to make friends," I said stubbornly.

"I think very few us came here because we wanted to," the servant replied softly.

I stared at her open hand, and then looked up to her face. Maybe it was just my imagination, but she looked almost sad. 

"I see."

"My name is Angela."

"Kiel. In the service of Susella vi Telleste."

She wrinkled her nose upon hearing that. I wasn't sure if she was dissatisfied by something that she heard, but there was a faint disapproving looking in her eyes. Briefly, I wondered if there was something I shouldn't have said.

"Are you one of those idiots in love with your master?" She asked as bluntly as a brick wall.

I blinked a few times in confusion.

"Of course not," I answered immediately.

"Hm."

"Susy is my best friend. She's here to marry the third prince. The wedding is in a few weeks."

"Everyone knows that, dear. The palace servants are not blind."

"Good. Then there are no misunderstandings, then."

The middle-aged cat lady was relentless with her interrogation. She rebounded with her next question immediately.

"So what did you think of the third prince?"

I hesitated.

I turned my head slowly, but Angela held my gaze perfectly. Clearly, she was referring to the night of fornication that I had shared with the prince, but suddenly I was skeptical. Was this some kind of trap? If I said what I truly felt, would I be in serious trouble? Did it count as slander against the crown?

"What is there to say?" I responded slowly, choosing my words carefully.

The cat laughed, and then she grabbed my hand.

"I can see how much you hated it on your face," she chided with a tsk. "You're going to need to get much better at lying if you're going to keep your head on your shoulders in the Capital."

I said nothing in the response, neither confirming nor denying her conclusions.

She pulled me to my feet and supported my weight with her shoulders. Slowly, she took a few cautious steps, and waited to see whether the pace was too demanding for me. There was a slight wince on my face, but it was much better than before. Although I was reluctant to admit it, I was grateful to have someone supporting me.

"Thanks," I spoke quietly.

"My brother was in a position just like yours," Angela confided as she looked away. "He was a bedroom pet when we first came here."

"What happened to him?"

The older woman defected the question and changed the topic. However, her evasiveness didn't escape my notice.

"Not many people know that male beastkin of species bred for pleasure have slightly different anatomy than the others," she started casually, glancing at me with a knowing eye. 

I stiffened. This wasn't something I liked to talk about. However, as I looked at Angela's luxurious fluffy cat ears, it occurred to me that she was also speaking from personal experience. Just like kitsune, cats were a common pleasure breed. Humans were weirdly attached to catgirls and foxgirls. Our ancestors had likely been selectively bred for their appearance and ability to please their masters in the bedroom.

"We should get you to the baths. You're in pain, aren't you? Although you have an extra opening down there, it's smaller than the one we ladies have. It's easy to tear, and you wouldn't want it to get infected. Honestly, we should give it a look. If it's bad, you'll need to see the court doctor. My brother had it especially bad, he needed to go very often."

My face paled immediately. I did not like the sound of this, and in no way did I want to spread my private parts for someone else to examine.

"Uh..."

"Give it some thought, okay? You should still wash off. You're still covered in cum, and honestly you stink up the hallways."

Well, I could definitely agree with that.

"I just want you to know that you're not alone. Let me know, okay?"

I nodded silently as we limped across the corridor.

 

0