Chapter 7
9.5k 12 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you still remember what I told you? If you want to play, you definitely can’t leave my sight. I just praised you for being obedient but you immediately turned around and made a mistake. You should be smacked.” After leaving the sight of the other two people, Zhao Xuan smacked the little fox on his bum twice.

Zhou YunSheng burrowed into his arms and whined in a spoiled way. His little claws grabbed onto the hem of Zhao Xuan’s clothes and tried to hide inside in a familiar manner but Zhao Xuan grabbed his tail and pulled him out.

{T/N: Very minor adult/beastiality themes next scene. You can use this to test your tolerance haha. There is a full scene coming up in a later chapter, which I will warn about.}

The tail was the most sensitive part of a fox demon. Zhou YunSheng’s entire body went suddenly soft. He moaned and then flipped onto his back, exposing his stomach. It was clear that he wanted Zhao Xuan to rub him. His desire rose extremely quickly. If it wasn’t for the fact that this body was still underage, then probably he would have already gotten hard. 

No wonder people liked to say that fox demons was lascivious. It really wasn’t a lie. Thinking about how after OuYang MingYue consumed his demon core in his previous life, she would go into heat several days a month and each time she would have to be served by multiple men, Zhou YunSheng really felt worried about Zhao Xuan.

Would Zhao Xuan able to satisfy him? Or would he get sucked clean into a corpse?  

As Zhou YunSheng thought about these silly thoughts, Zhao Xuan’s hand had already began to stroke him. He rubbed from his stomach and naturally slid lower down. When he saw the fox’s amber eyes had a dewy layer of mist, both extraordinarily cute and pitiful, and his moaning wasn’t exactly the same as when he was usually acting spoiled and actually seemed somewhat sensual, a flash of light passed through Zhao Xuan’s eyes. Was his tail actually this little thing’s achilles heel?

With a somewhat shadowy expression he one again stroked the tail a few times. He saw the little thing jerk up like it had been shocked by electricity before melting again like a puddle of water. From his throat he made a low “wu-wu-ying-ying” begging noise and thus confirmed Zhao Xuan’s guess.

“How old are you, actually going into heat.” Zhao Xuan’s voice was a little bit hoarse. He quickly went back into the tent and placed the little fox between his knees with his stomach in the air. He parted the snowy white fur and found the cute little pink thing he was looking for.

“You really are a male fox, I like it very much.” After speaking he flicked his finger a few times against that tip of that reddening object.

Zhou YunSheng made an “ao-wu” cry. Not because he was in pain but because the stimulation was too much.

He hurried to use his paws to cover up that part and then discovered he was being poked in the back by something very large, hot and extremely hard. He immediately realized what was happening. He couldn’t help cursing Zhao Xuan for being perverted in his heart. He could even get hard for an animal!

However in reality, Zhao Xuan was even more shocked than him.

He had never before had any type of sexual desire towards any person. And he never thought that the very first time would be for a little fox. His dewy, wet eyes, beguiling gaze and that small cute part of his; all of it provoked Zhao Xuan’s desire. However they were two different species and so between them there could be no outcome.

Zhao Xuan sank into muddled thoughts. He held the little fox and pressed their foreheads together. On his face was a pained and anguished expression.

The embarrassed over being played with immediately dispersed. Zhou YunSheng made a “heng-heng-ji-ji” noise and twisted his head around. He looked very pleased.

Zhao Xuan steeled his heart. He was able to quickly come out of the depression. He didn’t distance himself from the little fox but instead placed him into his embrace as usual. He even kissed the little head even more lovingly and quickly walked out of the tent. There was a group of guards already waiting by the forest with a horse already saddled up. When they saw the Regent coming they immediately all bowed. Zhao Xuan waved his hand and said “no need”. He mounted the horse and rode speedily into the distance. He went into the depths of the forest because there were more dangerous beasts here. When he saw elks,  hogs and other types of animals he shot them down with one arrow. However when he saw a fox he would whistle to alert them to run away.

Zhou YunSheng knew that because he loved him, so he wouldn’t harm his kind.

Although this fellow was very perverted however he was also tender and considerate. It made him fall for him deeper and deeper every day. He used his claw to silently pat his lover’s strong chest. Zhou YunSheng’s eyes were filled with laughter.

“You’re happy now? In the future I’ll be even better to you. In return, why don’t you devote your life to me?” Zhao Xuan looked down and smiled together with him.

The group of guards hurriedly averted their faces to hide their twitching mouths. Was the Lord Regent flirting with a fox? Did they hear wrong? It was just as Steward Wang said, the Regent was becoming more and more unreliable.

Zhou YunSheng lifted his paw to touch his lover’s face and bit him a few times around his mouth. He also licked him non-stop.

I’ve already devoted my life to you long ago, it’s only that you keep forgetting that’s all.

Zhao Xuan’s sucked the fox’s tongue and then laughed out loud. “You’ve kissed me so I’ll just take it as you’ve agreed.” After speaking and in order to hide joy overflowing in his heart, he clamped his legs around the horse’s middle to spur him down a forest path.

The Lord Regent is being crazy again, hurry up and chase him! The group of guards threw an understanding glance at each other and immediately used their whips to follow quickly. However they only just reached a narrow turn when suddenly a large group of masked people jumped out of nowhere. In their hands they heard bright and vicious looking blades, and they aimed straight at the Regent.

“Assassins! Protect the Regent!” The guards all pulled out their swords and entered into a fierce battle.

Zhao Xuan’s horse had already been lassoed and trapped by the assassins. He held the little fox with one hand and with his other hand he slapped the horse’s back and easily propelled himself to the treetop where he could see the entire scene. These assassins had received special training and their martial arts was very powerful. The most important thing is that they all didn’t seem to fear death. In order to kill their target they were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. It didn’t take long for two of them to drag the guards to death with them, and the others didn’t mind their broken arms and legs to continue to rush forward in order to kill him. It was clear that they weren’t normal assassins but specially trained death agents. 

“Don’t be scared Li’Er, I will very quickly clear out these disgusting things.” Zhao Xuan lovingly kissed the little fox’s furry head. He then used his large hand to cover his round and glistening eyes, and then in the air he made a few gestures.

There was a sound and then suddenly a group of masked men wearing dark clothes appeared suddenly in the air. Their swords danced and flashed to harvest the head of the assassins. The battle which previous already seemed to have a victor was instantly turned around. 

Zhou YunSheng heard the sound of the noise. He used his claws to push the hand in front of his eyes aside and looked around at what was happening.

“Li’Er, you’re not scared?” A normal animal would have been so scared that it would have fled long ago. However the one in his embrace was not only not scared however he was nodding his little head as if he found everything very joyful to see.

Zhao Xuan lowered his head to look at him and he also felt very joyous.

What’s there to be scared over these small things? Back in the day I fought a hundred martial arts masters on my own…

Probably because Yu Li’s head was too small and unable to contain all of Zhou YunSheng’s intellect, so he began blabbing about all his achievements and conquests non-stop.  However the sounds that came out was completely only “ji-ji-wu-wu” animal language. No one else could understand.

However Zhao Xuan listened carefully. And he even replied in a serious manner, “Is that right? Li’Er is so powerful!” He even laughed loudly and kissed his pink and fleshy paw, completely not paying any attention to the group of death agents below him.

Suddenly his smile disappeared and he narrowed his eyes. Then an icy cold gaze suddenly swept towards a tree not far away.

OuYang MingYue who was hiding in the tree was so shocked she nearly broke out in cold sweat. Her breathing became rough and heavier however she immediately controlled herself.

Originally she had been hunting in the forest with Bai Lian. By chance she saw knife marks and footprints in the path in front. The appearance was very suspicious however she didn’t expect that this group of people actually wanted to kill the Regent.

She immediately entered the tree in order to avoid getting mixed up in the fight. He was just a man after all. If he died she could find another one, although it would be a pity. Since it didn’t cause any loss to her then why should she risk her life to help anyone else? She, OuYang MingYue, was a killer not a virgin mary.

However after being discovered by the Regent her thoughts took a different turn. Right now if she continued to hide after he knew she was already there, then after that group of hidden guards took care of the assassins, then the next person to be cleaned up would probably be her.

Even if she had one hundred mouths she wouldn’t be able she had explain why she had appeared in the same place as the assassins. Also if the Regent could discover her then those assassins could too. They definitely wouldn’t leave anyone alive to tell the tale so if she wanted to leave safely right now it wasn’t possible. She thought for a few moments then decided to help the Regent. That way he would owe her a life and a debt of gratitude, and she would be able to collect her reward in the later days.

The assassins had already been mostly killed by the group of secret guards. With them there were some that were heavily injured. However OuYang MingYue who had tailed the assassins the whole way here knew that there was still a second and third group waiting in ambush, all to kill one person the Regent.

She was waiting for this opportunity.

Just as she expected when the last assassin fell down and the hidden guards and normal guards relaxed their vigilance, a new group of assassins jumped out. Their killing aura was extremely strong.

They had the advantage of surprise and very quickly won the upper hand. The blades in their hands also contained poison. One touch and you would die. It could be seen how firm the person behind’s resolve to kill the the Regent was.

“Your Lordship, hurry and run!” The guards were yelling as they fought the enemy.

Zhao Xuan’s casual expression had been replaced by coldness. Just as he was about to tighten his clothes to prevent the little fox falling out during his fight, he suddenly heard the sound of another trap being sprung.

The third group of assassins had appeared. They were all using poisonous flying weapons. It was nearly impossible to avoid.

Zhao Xuan immediately hugged the little fox close and jumped down from the tree. Unexpectedly a metal whip came flashing out towards him from another tree. He successfully avoided however the chain was full of barbs and not only cut him around his waist but also damaged his belt. The little fox dropped out from his clothes.

His big fluffy tail helped Zhou YunSheng break the impact of his fall. He quickly became alert and ran towards the trees to hide. But this group of death warriors seemed to know that he was the Regent’s achilles heel. They separated a group of people to rush after him to catch him.

“Li’Er!” Zhao Xuan screamed. He blasted the metal whip apart with his inner energy and jumped down from the tree to race after the little fox.

Right now his heart was about to rip itself apart with panic. His dark eyes had completely changed to a red color. Whenever the assassins appeared in his path they would be ruthlessly split into two with one stroke from his sword. A fog of blood rose around him as he sped down the path, and in his wake was left broken limbs and shredded meat.  

The assassins had heard before that the Regent’s martial arts prowess was very high but it was not until that they made him angry that they realized that he had been hiding his true talent this whole time.

They were the most elite group of assassins hand-picked by their Master. Each of them was a top master however under the Regent’s swords they couldn’t last even half a breath. They didn’t even have time to look at him properly in the face or blink before they had already been turned into a corpse. He was so invincible that he looked to be unstoppable however this was only on the surface.

Because right now he had a fatal weakness, and that was the snowy white fox.

A true gentleman doesn’t stand beside a collapsing wall {T/N: Idiom meaning there’s no point dirtying your hands if you don’t have to}, not to mention the Regent was someone who was high above others.

Logically, he should be very concerned about his own personal safety. Initially when the assassins first appeared he didn’t get involved in the fight but only stood on the sidelines to watch. But right now, for the snow fox, he unhesitatingly left safety and placed his own body on the line. It was clear that the snow fox was more important to him than his own life.

The leader of the assassins made a signal with his hands and even more people seperated to chase the snow fox.

All of them had fulfilled countless assassination missions. They could kill people easily and without a thought. However this was really the first time they had placed their target on a fox. Before today they would definitely not have believed it was possible for anyone to love a beast to this degree. Whatever, who cares if the Regent’s actions made sense? As long as it was beneficial to them then it was good.

Zhou YunSheng rushed to the left and avoided being surrounded by these people. However his strength was slowly fading. Right now at any moment he might fant.

He panted loudly as he looked around. He saw that Zhao Xuan was chasing behind the assassins, ruthlessly cutting through them, and hurried to call “zhi-zhi!” towards him He wanted to warn him not to come closer. Even if he couldn’t hold on any longer, he could still use the energy from 008 to cast stealth and help himself escape. Although if he did this then the sudden rush of energy would damage his demon core to the extent that it would probably not be repairable in this lifetime, however it was better than the two of them dying here together.

However Zhao Xuan only thought he was scared. With one blow he split open the head of two of the assassins in front of him and mustered a smile onto his face.

The reason for doing that was to comfort the little fox. However only he knew how much panic and terror was in his heart.

OuYang MingYue held a broken whip in her hands and watched on dumbly.

She had never thought that the Regent would rush headlong into danger for a fox. Was he crazy? There were so many snow foxes in the world and it might not be impossible to find another as cute as Xiao Bai. He was the Regent. Whatever he wanted people would serve it up to him on a platter. If one fox died couldn’t he easily just find another?

Her heart was full of questions but she couldn’t stop. The assassins had taken her for someone on the opposite side and so they would definitely kill her to stop her from talking. So right now she could only ally herself with the Regent in order to survive. She took out a dagger she had hidden in her shoe. She began killing the assassins and at the same time tried to make her way to the side of the crazed man.

Other than the little fox, it was impossible for anyone else to enter Zhao Xuan’s eyes. Thus all of the people in his way had to die. He couldn’t be sure about how many people he had cut down. Right now the fox was only one arm length away from being back in the arms… but an assassin grabbed him suddenly. This person moved extremely quickly. He didn’t say a single sentence and just directly threw the snow fox over a cliff not far away. He guessed that if the little beast died then the Regent would lose his head and that would give them a good opportunity to kill him. The opponent was far too strong, his every movement was fatal. They were completely not his opponent so they could only use this type of method to win.

Zhou YunSheng was running when suddenly he felt something grab him around the waist. The next moment he was tumbling in the air, all of his four limbs couldn’t find anything to hold onto, and then he was falling endlessly.

Was this…. A cliff?

He hurried to spread his arms and tail and tried to increase his body mass to increase the air friction to decrease the speed of falling. However this method was obviously not very effective. Unless he could fly then sooner or later he would turn into a lump of meat at the bottom of the lift. Only big demons could fly. Right now if he used 008’s energy it was only enough to heal his demon core, however it definitely couldn’t make him level up to a big demon. Right now he had no options and could only wait for death.

At the moment the little fox fell over the cliff, Zhao Xuan’s heart nearly exploded. He stopped breathing for a second and then without thinking split the assassin who had caught Zhou Yunsheng into two. He ran and jumped down the cliff. His guards all yelled with fright and their eyes were filled with disappear. Luckily OuYang MingYue was nearby . She immediately took out her belt and at the moment he jumped down she threw and wound it around his wrist and tried to pull him back.

Zhao Xuan wasn’t grateful at all. He continued to make himself fly down at top speed and even dragged OuYang MingYue down with him.

“Your Lordship! Miss OuYang!” The guard all rushed to the cliff but the two people had already vanished. Most of the assassins had already been killed by the Regent and the rest of the people were all heavily injured and were quickly taken care of by the guards. The guards immediately started to find ways to try and go down the cliff to check. They didn’t want to give up. Either they had to find living people or corpses.

Zhao Xuan completely hadn’t thought about how to live after jumping down the cliff. In his eyes there was only the Li’Er that was getting closer and closer to him. He reached out and grabbed him, hugging him tightly against his chest. Only until then was he able to once more take a breath and come back to life.

Zhou YunSheng’s eyes were closed as he waited for death but suddenly there was a familiar embrace wrapped around him and his heart jumped.

He opened his eyes and just as he thought he was currently inside Zhao Xuan’s arms. One man and one beast would very quickly fall to their deaths.

Goddamn, who asked you to jump down? Do you think we’re filming the Titanic, you jump I jump!?

Zhao Xuan intimately kissed him and comforted, “Don’t be scared Li’Er, I won’t let anything happen to you. Close your eyes, we’re nearly there.” He used the the precious sword in his hand to push against the cliffside in order to slow down their fall.

The friction of the metal against the rocks ignited countless red and orange sparks. It actually looked quite splendid. However this man and animal did not have any time to appreciate the show and held their breath. They continued to slide down a hundred meters and the blade finally could not withstand the friction any longer and snapped into two. However this had already given Zhao Xuan enough time to observe his environment. He saw that on the cliffside there were many vines growing. He immediately released the hilt of the blade and grabbed onto the thickest and strongest looking of the vines before continuing to slide down.

By this time he had already a lost of layer of skin from his palm and blood was dripping down his fingers. The thick smell of blood made Zhou YunSheng’s nose feel sour and his eyes swollen.

He definitely needed to take this person back alive with him otherwise he would rather the two of them die together here. 

{T/N: ZYS is talking about taking him back to the real world.}

The speed of falling was very fast and the time was very short. When this one person and one animal successfully reached the bottom, only a few moments had passed however to them it seemed as long as ten thousand years.

Zhao Xuan tightly held the little fox and it seemed like there was only the two of them in the entire world.

His entire body was shaking violently, particularly his heart. The pain, similar to being pierced by knives, had not yet vanished.

Zhou YunSheng was also trembling. It wasn’t because he was scared but because he had expended too much energy when trying to run away before and both his legs and feet felt soft. He made a few soft noises, used his paws to pat his lover’s shoulders and used his little head to rub against the other person’s cheek to try and comfort him with his warmth.

At this time foreign objects were falling out of the sky. Zhao Xuan seemed to think of something. He used the vine in his hand like a whip to grab something and pull it back.

The OuYang MingYue who had initially thought that she would be turned into meat paste suddenly felt something coil tightly around her waist. It was so tight that she almost felt as though she was going to be snapped into two. Then her falling body stopped and when she looked again she was only a few meters away from the ground.

She was saved!

Her tightly clenched heart suddenly relaxed and she almost started to cry.

When Zhao Xuan had fallen off the cliff, OuYang MingYue had tried to help pull him up. Now he pulled her up and it can be considered a debt repaid.

As for her using her whip to break his belt and causing Li’Er to fall out nearly to his death, then he would settle that debt with her later.

“Your Lordship, can you please let me down?” OuYang MingYue was suspended in the air and she was so angry she wanted to kill the Regent. Although he had saved her however she couldn’t feel any feelings of gratefulness towards him.

She had never met someone who was so eager to die. And it was even for a pet. This person was clearly sick in the head!

The more hate she had in her heart the more she wanted to conquer this man. Then when he was crazy for her, she would let him know what real suffering was!

Zhao Xuan didn’t pay any attention to her. He held the little fox and directly walked away.

OuYang MingYue’s hateful gaze bore a hole through his back. She screamed for a while to no avail and then finally used her hands to tug on the vine. She made her hands both bloody but finally managed to grasp onto a broken piece of dagger not far away. She successfully cut herself out of the vine and chased after the trail the Regent had left behind.

Underneath the cliff was a vast and deep forest. Right now it was close to sunset and there would be dangerous animals coming out after dark. She couldn’t handle them on her own, so she could only seek for safety beside the powerful regent.

Thinking about the bloody scene of this person using his sword to cut through the assassins, her cold heart suddenly became fast and hot. She felt somewhat mesmerized.

This man was powerful. He was more powerful than any other man she had ever met. He had to be hers!

21