Chapter 11 Censored
9.2k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhao Xuan held the little fox and rushed back to the manor. With one foot he shattered the  wall containing the array and everyone in the manor suddenly woke up. Wang Bao saw that the front gate was wide open and that both the master and little master had disappeared. He was so panicked he nearly lost his soul. He was just about to organize people to rush out and search when he saw the master coming in holding the little master in his arms.

 

“Your Lordship, where did you go at this time of the night?” He wiped the sweat dripping off his forehead and ran forward.

 

Zhao Xuan took out a handkerchief which was wrapped around something and threw it towards him. He said coldly, “Wash it thoroughly and bring it to this Lord’s room.”

 

He was directly telling him that this thing was for the little fox’s use.

 

Wang Bao opened the handkerchief and saw that there was a bloody white round stone there. From the looks of it it didn’t look like a gemstone or a pearl. It was very strange.

 

He didn’t dare ask questions. He immediately got some water and washed it clean with his hands. He placed it carefully into a purple sandalwood box and took it to his master’s room.

 

The little fox still hadn’t woken up yet. All of his four limbs were soft as he lay on the Regent’s leg. His stomach rose up and down and his tail twitched slightly. He looked very innocent and cute. Wang Bao was just about to sing some praises but for some reason he felt he ought not to. He saw the Lord Regent brush aside the little fox’s fur on his lower belly and carefully examine that small and delicate thing. In his dark eyes there was a wildfire ignited, it was extremely hot. Suddenly he began to kiss the little fox’s forehead, nose, mouth, paws and etc. As he kissed he began to laugh lowly as though he was possessed.

 

Wang Bao felt strange. He asked in a hesitating tone, “Your Lordship, where did you go just now? Is everything okay?”

 

“This Lord is fine. This Lord is extremely happy, more happy than I’ve ever been in my life.” Zhao Xuan had to use force to suppress his wildly beating heart. In his eyes was a crazed happiness. The little fox really wasn’t a normal animal. He was a demon. He would live a long, long time. He could even change into human shape to accompany Zhao Xuan. How could there be news that was more joyous than this?

 

The magical array was directed at the little fox. All the other people were only affected extraneously so of course Zhou YunSheng was the last one to wake up.

 

As soon as he opened his eyes he saw that he was lying in his lover’s arms. His lover was only wearing a white robe. It was very loose and even the belt was tied haphazardly. It showed an expanse of muscular chest, and his long black hair fell loosely his back. He looked very relaxed and lazy. Right now he was sitting propped up on the bed and in his hands was a book. He looked extremely fascinated by its contents.

What book is so interesting that you didn’t even notice when I woke up?

 

Zhou YunSheng’s heart rumbled. He huddled over to have a look and then he was shocked silly.

 

This was a book about demons. It recounted the tales of all the demons who had appeared in the human world. It even detailed their appearances and specialities. The page that Zhao Xuan was reading was precisely about fox demons. In it, it recounted all the legends of fox demons. The words were extremely explicit and detailed, and there were even accompanying drawings.

 

Zhou YunSheng only gave it two glances before he realized things weren’t right. He wanted to jump out of his lover’s embrace however suddenly his tail was caught and pulled back. Zhao Xuan said playfully, “Fox demons are lasvacious. They can go without meat, but they can’t go one day without making love. Otherwise they will die. Their tails are particularly sensitive and touching it will turn them on. Their bodies will start to secrete liquid in secret places. The effect is beyond description.” After reading this passage, he sighed regretfully. “Since it’s beyond description, the book actually didn’t write it. Probably the author never saw a real fox demon in their life. Li’Er, what do you think?”

 

Zhou YunSheng began to lick his claws then placed it over his face. He pretended he was just an ordinary fox. He definitely wasn’t any kind of demon fox.

 

This lover was so perverted that only heaven knew if he would make moves on an animal. Right now he wasn’t even half a chi long and his lover’s male part was like a baby’s arm; long, big and thick. If he really tried to… the image was too frightening, he didn’t dare to even think about it.

 

Because during the spell he was unconscious so he had no idea that he had just brushed by the door to death. He also didn’t know his lover already knew his identity and only thought he was guessing and using these words to test him. Zhou YunSheng thought that as long as he didn’t admit it, then there was nothing Zhao Xuan could do.

 

Zhao Xuan gazed down at the little fox’s pretense. He said with eyes full of amusement, “I thought only cats would use their paws to clean their face. Turns out foxes do it too?”

 

Zhou YunSheng licked even more vigorously. He used to paws to rub his face all over, using the opportunity to cover his expression.

 

If he admitted then he would definitely get tossed around. After thinking about it it was better to pretend to be stupid.

 

Zhao Xuan supported his head with one hand and watched until the little fox had finished washing his face. Then he lifted him up in front of his face and used both his eyes to stare at the hidden and cute little thing hidden inside his white fur. He recited, emphasizing each word, “‘Their tails are particularly sensitive and touching it will turn them on. Their bodies will start to secrete liquid in secret places, the effect is beyond description.’ Since the book didn’t write it, then I just have to try it out myself.”

 

Try it your head! Let me down! Pervert that won’t even let go of an animal!

 

Zhou YunSheng was embarrassed to death. He used his paws to claw at his lover’s face but he was held at a distance away by him. His claws could only claw at the air and he made noises “ji-ji-ji” in protest.

 

Zhao Xuan saw that his four limbs were thrashing non stop and all his fur was standing on end. His little appearance was extremely cute and he couldn’t help laughing.

 ***

!! Explicit beastiality scene omitted !! If you want to read the uncensored one skip to the next chapter.
 
***

Zhao Xuan saw the little fox’s fur standing up and laughed. He lightly rubbed his rounded belly and sighed. “Alright that’s enough. I won’t tease you any longer. Eating once and you’re already this full. No wonder you grew so little in such a long time. In the future I’ll feed you until you’re full everyday. You have to grow up quickly.” Suddenly his face changed and his words became dangerous.

 

“Other than me, have you ever sucked anyone else’s?”

 

Zhou YunSheng’s belly was very warm as though there was a small sun stuffed inside. He felt very comfortable. He deliberately ignored this lover’s killing aura and lazily yawned, before slowly waving his paw in the air in a rejecting motion.

 

Zhao Xuan finally smiled happily. He took the purple sandalwood box by the bedside and placed it in his arms. He said, “Be good, in the future you can only suck mine, otherwise…” Finding out that he couldn’t speak any cruel words, he naturally changed the subject. “This object seems a bit strange and special. Open it up and have a look.”

 

Zhou YunSheng felt a strong energy and power emanating from inside the box. Although it was not comparable to his lover’s yang energy, however it didn’t lose by much. If he could both suck his lover’s yang energy and also absorb this power, then with the addition of 008’s nurturing, probably he could not only transform very quickly but might even become a big demon.

 

He hurried to open the box and look. He saw a white pearl like object inside a black cloth. Although he couldn’t tell what material it was exactly, however it had a strong yang energy.

 

He experimentally rolled the pearl around then suspiciously looked at his lover.

 

Zhao Xuan picked up the pearl and gazed at it carefully for a while. Then he said slowly, “Just before you were under the spell of Zhang Qi’s array. You sleep walked into the Court Preceptor’s Manor. If I didn’t hurry there then you probably would have died. He wanted to hurt you so I naturally cut off his hand. This pearl was dug out of his left palm. It seems quite strange so I thought perhaps it might come in handy to you, and so I brought it back.”

 

It was only then that Zhou YunSheng knew that he had fallen into a trap. He called “ao-wu-ao-wu” and his fur all stood up. This time was extremely dangerous. If it wasn’t because his lover was constantly guarding by his side, then he probably would have met the same cruel death as in his past life. He was both frightened and grateful. He ran up his lover’s shoulders and intimately licked his ears, side of face and his lips. His gratitude was extremely apparent and all of his embarrassment from previously was thrown to the winds.

 

Zhao Xuan was licked and kissed until he was full of smiles. He placed the pearl into the fleshy little paw and said, “If it’s useful then absorb it quickly. If it’s not then you can treat it was a toy.”

 

Zhou YunSheng immediately held the bone pearl and with an “ao-wu” swallowed it into his body. Then he used his paws to hold his mouth and hiccuped.

 

Zhao Xuan stared at him for a moment and saw there wasn’t any other movement. Then he used his finger to lightly rub his belly as though trying to help him digest. Even after Zhou YunSheng fell fast asleep there wasn’t any sign of him turning into a human. Zhao Xuan could only use his handkerchief to rub away the semen left at the corners of his mouth, before holding him in his arms to sleep.

 

In the early hours of the morning, before the sun had even come up, a pale white light appeared inside the room. The origin was the little fox in Zhao Xuan’s arms.

 

Zhou YunSheng’s entire body felt hot. It was as all the bones in his body was being stretched and pulled by some kind of force.

 

He moaned and woke up. He found that he had transformed into a ball of light. He immediately knew what was happening and quickly got out of his lover’s arms and lay to one side to quietly observe what was happening.

 

When a demon turned into a human the process wasn’t beautiful. It could even be described using the word painful. However Zhou YunSheng didn’t make any noise and his behaviour was very calm. After enduring for almost half an hour, his body slowly became long and longer, all the fur on his body slowly vanished and turned into white jade-like skin.

 

The extreme splitting pain finally abated. His entire body was filled with sweat. He completely had no energy to inspect what he looked like. He could only roll into his lover’s arms and fall back into an unguarded sleep.

16