Chapter-19 Let The Battle Begin
67 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Almost 2 hours have past . A total of 29 students have came out from the forest . Students who came out have been teleported to their lockers .

[Male locker room]

“Maaaaan just how much time are they gonna take ?”

Jade says while sitting in a chair .

“I dunno , it seems 3 students are fighting a ravager……I'm surprised that we didn't get even one this time .”

Rayne says while rubbing his chin with his left hand .

The screens are showing the fight . A female student launches an arrow made out of wind but it missed , a male student suddenly comes right behind the Ravager and hits it's head with a bludgeon . Blood begins to pour out of it , it's skull is broken as it starts to moan in pain . Another female student suddenly appears from above and shoves a spear right on it's head . The Ravager dies .

“Well you slaughtered them , so obviously they were scared . At least I think so .”

“Hmm maybe that's the case .”

Soon those three students also came out . And Mr.Refri starts talking .

“Woooohoo just what a stunning show it was . But that was just the start folks cuz the real thing is just about to start . Don't worry we're not gonna keep you waiting as 4 brackets each containing 8 students have been made already , as for those who couldn't come out at time , a portal will be sent to you students why not take a seat in your locker room and enjoy the battles , better luck next time .”

He stops as suddenly he goes to the principal . The principal tells him something .

“Sorry for your inconvenience guys but there's a little announcement . I think you all knew that our lovely little princess , princess Emilia was going to come to our humble school and watch the battles , but it seems there's a little problem with her health , so she won't be able to come . But she did say goodluck to all the students who are participating .”

People starts chattering . 

“Ohh my our poor princess .”

“I hope she is okay .”

“Ohh no I only came to see her .”

Even inside the locker students are talking .

“Awwwweee man come on , I really wanted to see her .”

“I've heard that she is so beautiful that flowers bloom wherever she walks , I wish she walks on me…..ohh my sweet sweet princess……”

Jade looks at Rayne .

“Man these people are just way to weird , I mean yeah she is a princess but still .”

“Well whatever I don't really care as long as the tournaments goes on . Btw did you ever see the princess ?”

“Nope never . She never comes out of the palace . I heard she studies there with some tutors .”

“Hmm ohh well…..”

Mr.Refri starts talking again .

“Now now guys don't get sad , without being sad why not pray for our little princess , I'm sure she'll be alright . For now let's start the tournament . All 32 students come out , check out your brackets .”

Rayne looks at Jade and goes out . But suddenly the place has changed quite a bit . Around the ring there are seats all over . And on the screen are the names of the students . Rayne looks at it , he's on Bracket B .

Mr.Refri starts talking again .

“Lemme tell you the rules , There will be 4 stages , the number of battles will go down from each stage , as for the first stage there's gonna be 16 battles . At first the battle will commence randomly through each of the brackets , so only students who are from the same brackets can fight . But this will change on later stages . Students you can use any amount of weapons and skills you want , you will lose if a weapon from your hand falls down , you faint or you get out of the ring . That's simple enough isn't it ? So now after a long wait , let's start the main event .”

As soon as he says that pictures of students begins to appear on the screen and soon it begins to show which students will battle . As soon as it stops Mr.Refri starts talking .

“Okay it is now time for the first battle of the tournament , and hohoho what a battle it will be . The first battle will be between………from Bracket C Liliana Myrtle verseeeeeeesss Lola Lapiz .”

Everyone starts screaming just after the announcement . 

“Woahh she's lucky getting to fight at first .”

Jade says .

“Well what can we do about that ? It's random remember ?”

Lily and another girl goes up on the ring as the shouting of audience gets louder and louder . The girl has red hair with tons of makeup on her face , her eyes are black and she has a disgusted look on her face .

“Hello .”

Lily says .

“Hmph…”

Lola says .

“Huh ? ”

“Don't talk to me bitch .”

“woahhh I did not expect that .”

Mr.Refri begins to talk again .

“Okay girls let's get this started I want a clean match , don't forget the rules . So without any further edu start…..the….maaaatchh!!!!!”

Just after he says that Lola without wasting any time brings out a metallic rod from thin air and jumps on Lily . Lily smiles and jumps backwards , Lola falls on the ground and the impact creates a circular crater on the ring .

“Boom” 

 She looks at Lily who is still smiling . Lily suddenly brings out her knuckles and fire begins to form around her hands . Lily rushes towards Lola and Lola looking at that jumps backwards as well , but Lily wasn't aiming for her as she punched the ground 

“Boom”

But nothing happened except a sound .

“Heh you have to do better than that .”

“Ohh I know….”

As soon as Lily says that with a smile the ring begins to move continuously .

“Magma piller”

Lily shouts as the ring begins to crumble , just from where she punched a big crack goes up to Lola who is stunned of what is happening . Suddenly the cracks blasts and lava begins to come out of them it goes up to Lola and without letting her jump lava comes blasting out of the ground . 

“Crack crack crack boooom”

Lola takes the hit directly and she gets thrown away . Her face shows the pain she just went through , but she stands up .

“Aaaggghhhhh why you , I'll kill you .”

She shouts and begins to move her rod in a circular way and suddenly blue aura begins to come out of her body she tries to moves and rush towards Lily but she couldn't , Lily suddenly appears right in front of her and punches her abdomen , vomit comes out of her mouth from the impact , but she doesn't gets thrown away this time . She suddenly has a grin on her face . 

“Hehehe not this time bitch here I go Aqua trap false .”

Water suddenly appears around Lily and cover her in a ball of water . Lily can't breath in there , she even can't move , it's as if she is totally immobilize , looking at that Lola begins to laugh .

“Hahahahaha that's what you deserve you bitch , you took everything from me , that's what you deserve .”

Rayne and Jade stands up being in tension but they can't do anything .

Lola begins to rush her rod and beat Lily with an astounding speed . Suddenly she points her rod towards Lily , who is still struggling to breath , and with all her strength pokes the ball , the rod goes through the water and hits Lily's abdomen . Even though she had a little air inside her lungs this time all that air comes out with some blood .

“Now for the last move here goes , swirling pain .”

She rolls the rod inside the ball of water , and suddenly the ball begins to roll , Lily can't keep up with that as the strain is to much , Lola still has the same grin on her face but suddenly , Lily's whole body begins to emit a red aura as the water begins to boil , it gets heated as if a fire is burning inside it , with all her strength Lily brings out her Mana , which forms around her creating an inner ball of fire , the heat is so much that the ball of water just evaporates . Looking at that Lola's face gets filled with fear . Suddenly Lily's let's loose all her energy , a huge blast happens . Lola creates a barrier of water but it gets evaporated too . The blast is so strong even the audience who are protected by an invisible barrier of Mana can feel them . Rayne and Jade brings their hand near their faces as with heat a strong light is also getting out from the blast . Finally it stops as Lola is standing barely on her feet . Lily walks slowly towards her .

“No no no no no!!! I'll win this fight no matter what . Aqua down…”

Lily doesn't let her finish and uppercuts her , she gets thrown out again , but this time she gets out of the ring . Suddenly audience couldn't keep their cool anymore and begins to shout and Mr.Refri comes in .

“Wooahhh what a battle . Ohh my , my whole body is tingling in excitement . But what a fight that was . And how can I leave without saying the winner's name . The winner iiiiiiiiiiss , Miss Liliana .”

The crowd begins cheering for Lily and shouting and congratulating and even praising her .

Lily begins to smile , she goes towards Lola who is lying , she bring her hand towards Lola but Lola looks at her with hatred and swings her hand away .

“I don't need your help .”

“Umm okay , you know what I don't even know why you are pissed at me , so if you…”

Lola doesn't let her finish .

“Don't play dump miss got to be Goddess , my life was the best until you came in , you bitch , I was the most popular girl in the school , guys would do anything for me and now……they don't even care . This is all your fault . It's because of you , that my boyfriend left me , it's all your fault .”

She begins to cry .

“I never wanted that .”

“Don't lie…”

“I'm not . I don't like being famous either . I prefer being alone then be with so many people . It's just…….I want to be with one person…..but maybe that'll never happened…..he is the only person who doesn't make me feel like being alone is….good……as when I'm with him , I feel happy .”

Lily looks at the sky as she smiles . Lola looks at her with confused eyes . Lily brings her hand towards her again . Lola looks at her once , but doesn't declines . She grabs it and stands up . She smiles looking at her .

Mr.Refri starts talking again .

“Ohhh my babyyy , if this isn't sportsmanship then what is ? A big shout for Lily and Lola .”

The whole crowd starts shouting again , but this time for both of them .

Lily comes towards Rayne and Jade smiling . 

“Woaaahhh what was that ? ”

Jade screams at her .

“Hehehe something new I just found out .”

“That was awesome .”

Rayne says .

“You think so .”

Suddenly another announcement happens .

“So the first fight was awesome…….but we can't stop the tournament , so here comes the next one , from Bracket D JoJo karage versseeeeeeeesss Jade Storm . ”

“Ohh that was fast , anyway yo bro ?”

Jade says as he looks at Rayne .

“What ?”

“Wanna make a bet ?”

“Bet ?”

“Yeah yeah , how bout , let's see……yeah , whoever defeats the opponent faster wins . And whoever wins gets a free big bowl of ramen from the loser . What do you think .”

Lily looks at Rayne .

“Yeah that's fun .”

Rayne stutters .

“Wha…what ?”

“Come on fast I gotta go fight .”

“Sigh….very well I'm up for it .”

As soon as Rayne says that Lily says with a cute tone .

“Yeahhh great .”

“Hehehehe I'm gonna win this , just look at me .”

Jade goes up to the ring and so does his opponent JoJo . Jojo has a low height but has very good bulky body , his head is shaved and his eyes are purple as if an Amethyst is sticking on them .

“Kon'nichiwa…”

Jojo says and bows showing respect .

“Ahhhhh okay yeah , konichiaa....”

“Subarashi tatakai ga dekireba saiwaidesu .”

“Ye….yeah desu desu .”

Jade says with confused eyes.

“Maaan should have payed more attention to the Japanese class I went back in the day….”

Jade thinks and suddenly Mr.Refri comes up .

“My sweet combatants , let's get started , you know the rules , so without any further edu…….Fight .”

Jojo brings out a broadsword from thin air and rushes towards Jade , Jade brings out his katana and the both the blades struck to each other .

“Thanggg”

“Anata no katana no sukiru wa subarashi to kikimashita .”

Jojo says as he is pushing Jade little by little .

“Ahh very well kikimashita it is .”

Jade slashes and goes backwards but Jojo doesn't stop that easily . Jojo jumps and falls right on top of Jade , but Jade covers his head with his sword as JoJo's sword falls on his and Jojo is maintaining a weird position , he is in air not on ground balancing only by his sword . 

“Watashi no Sukiru mo o mise shimasu .”

“Aggghhhh just shut up!!!”

Jade uses his skill .

“Blade of tornado .”

“Whoosh”

A small twister forms and pushes Jojo but without hesitation Jojo goes through the twister and gets injured but it seems he did that on purpose as he rushes towards Jade who is still unbalanced as the weight of JoJo's blade made him skip a step . Suddenly Jojo stops and swings his blade with all his might . 

“Rebenjikatto .”

“Crack crack crack swishsss”

He shouts as the ground gets up lifted by Mana and it hits jade . Jade still didn't go thrown away as he blocked it with his own blade . But that damage was very high as his right sleeve is no longer attached to his shirt and he is bleeding .

“Watashi ga anata ga tsuyoi kiita yo ni , watashino fukushu no katto-go demo , anata wa tatte imasu .”

As soon as he stops Jade suddenly disappears . Jojo becomes confuse and begins to look for jade , but before he could even find him jade appears right behind him .

“Stop your shitty talking , I don't understand a shitty thing you are saying .”

Saying this he begins to slash with all his speed ,

“Swish swish swing swish swih thang thang thang swish thang….”

 some of the slashes weren't even visible . Jojo tanks some but couldn't block all of them he slips . Jade looking at the chance slashes sideways which makes Jojo unbalanced .

“Ie makemasen!!”

“Stop spouting nonsense as you've already lost .”

“Nani!!”

“Slash of the Howling Princess .”

“Swiiish”

A huge slash of air forms and hits Jojo , his sword gets flunked across the ring as he is lying on the ground .

“Sugoi!!!!”

He says . 

“Man you were hard to beat .”

Jade says as he goes towards him and give him his hand . Jojo grabs it and stands up .

“Tatakai o arigato .”

Jojo says 

“Arigato…”

Jade says .

Mr.Refri comes again shouting all over .

“Ohh my little squishies that was awesome fiiiiight . And the winner iiiiiiiiss Jade .”

The Audience starts shouting once again .

Soon jade comes towards Rayne and Lily .

“Hehehe that was quick enough , wasn't it ? Think you can beat me ?”

“Well first let my turn come.”

As Rayne and Jade is talking Lily looks at the ring , she look at Rayne and says .

“Well then here it is .”

“What ?”

Mr.Refri starts talking again .

“That was a body warming fight isn't it ? I mean I'm always hot but for you guys….ohh well anyway . As for the next fiiiightt , from Bracket B Brad Loaf verseeeeeessssss Rayne Silver .”

“Ooookkkaayyyy maybe we were the first to come out that's why ? What do you guys think ?”

Both Lily and Jade looks at each other and nods .

“Well then I'll be off .”

Jade looks at him once again and says .

“Try to beat my record .”

Rayne just smiles .

Rayne and Brad gets up on the ring , Brad has a fat body buy he is carrying two axes , his hair is brown and his eyes are green , suddenly Mr.Refri starts talking .

“Ohh my one after another great fights , well this time we haaaaaaavvve , our Big fat Brad.… ”

Before he could finish Brad shouts .

“Who the fuck is fat you little idiot ?”

“Ahem I mean Big bad brad……the bully of all who dares to challange him you might ask ? Well lemme tell you it is none other than our youngest emperor Rayne silveeeerrrr . ”

“Heh you trash being a void ranker in this age , and people call you a genius , heh today I'll beat your ass off .”

Rayne looks at him as if doesn't even care , he tries to wake his master up who has been sleeping from yesterday , but he couldn't . Mr.Refri starts talking once again .

“Oookay no speaking anymore as the third match of our tournament is about to start so here we go , get readdddyyyyyyyyyy , and fiiiiiiightttt!!!!”

“Heh die tras…….”

In less than a second Rayne changes his form , and appears right before Brad , Rayne has a killing intent on his face , but Brad couldn't even see that because he has been thrown away from the ring by Rayne's skill .

“Flaring Force”

Rayne punched him while black flames are swirling around on all  his hand , it hits but it doesn't even make a sound .

After one second , everyone begins to realize what just happened , as just before their eyes a blur of black mist appeared and Brad got thrown away . As of now Brad is sticking on the arena wall being unconscious while vomit is coming out of his mouth .

Lily is surprised as Jade's mouth is wide open , just like Mr.Refri and other audiences . Suddenly Mr.Refri starts talking .

“Oookkkkayyyy , ahhhhh in all this many years of my carrier this is the fastest win so far , and the winner iiiiiiiiiissssss Raaayyyyyyynneee Silveeeeeeeeerrrrr . ”

Everyone in the audience starts shouting in excitement .

Rayne comes closer to Jade and Lily . As Jade's mouth is still opened .

“Close your mouth or a fly will go in .”

Rayne says looking at him .

“And now you owe me a bowl of ramen .”

5