Chapter-21 Finally Won
66 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade is lying on the ground , Rayne's eye is radiating a huge amount of mana , Jade can't even move his fingers . Rayne looking at the chance focuses all his black flames right on his blade , he swings his blade towards Jade and a huge wave of black flames cuts through the ground and hits Jade . Debris from the blast scattere everywhere .

“Pant pant pant…….is…..it…..over ?”

Rayne says .

“Heh….. it's far from over.”

Artorius says with a smug on his face .

Suddenly the smock from the blast fades away as slowly Jade is walking towards Rayne . Rayne looks at him and he is stunned , it seems the attack didn't even touch him .

“That was a surprise…..but it's still not enough….”

Jade says looking at Rayne .

“Hehehehe that kid has some skill under his sleeves too….”

Artorius starts talking…

“He can manipulate air around him , that's how he was unharmed by the attack , he created a shield of air around him which protected him .”

“Wha…..what ?”

Rayne has a confused look on his face .

“Come on bro , I Know there's enough fight left in you….”

Saying that Jade grabs his katana again with both of his hands , he points it towards Rayne as a surge of Mana flies around him , blue aura begins to come out of his body as it mixes with the air around him and makes it unstable , it's like a small tornado is around him .

Looking at that Rayne calms himself as he thinks of his HP , his skill regeneration did increase quite a bit but he is still way too low on it , but he doesn't go back , he points his right hand towards Jade holding his blade , he focuses as black flames forms around him , the surge of heat from the flames begins to cover the whole area , soon he is totally guarded by the flames as from inside his red eyes can be seen clearly .

Both of them wait a second and just after that they rush towards each other and soon their blades touch each other and a huge wave of mana scatters everywhere in the arena , even the audience who were protected by an unseen Mana barrier , could feel the force .

Both of them get thrown backwards a bit but they go at it again , with every clash of their blades a new wave of Mana is created , they swing their blades left to right , everytime their sword hit everyone in the audience begins to cheer them . But soon they change their position Jade suddenly jumps backwards .

“You did get quite strong huh ? Then I guess I really have to use it .”

Jade says looking at Rayne .

“Here it comes , Rayne use your flames as a shield you're gonna need it .”

Artorius says to Rayne and he does just that .

Suddenly Jade begins to focus his Mana on his sword , but sometimes happens that steals everyone's eye , a huge figure of a samurai has appeared right above him .

“Get ready , here goes , Blade of the Samurai God , Mitsusune…….”

As soon as he shouts the huge samurai slashes along with Jade and 2 slashes goes together towards Rayne .

“Rayne jump right…..”

Artorius says as Rayne tries to jump but the speed of the slash was way to high for him , but his flames saves him .

“Aagghhhh…..”

Rayne shouts .

“Wha…what ? I missed……again…..”

Jade is surprised .

Rayne tries stands up but he notices his leg is bleeding .

“I……I can't win , he is way stronger than me .”

“Shut up , you are my student , the great Artorius's students , how can you think that you are weak , after all this knowledge I've given to you .”

“Ahhhh well what can I do ? Don't you see how strong……”

“Strength isn't everything , try using the knowledge I gave you , that knoledge……will give you the title of the winner .”

Rayne thinks of something and he suddenly begins to smile .

“Right….”

He looks at Jade , now he could see what he couldn't some time ago , Jade is panting and his Mana is getting weaker with everything second , Rayne can sense it .

“With all those skills slashing , his Mana is almost 0 , I get it .”

Rayne thinks as Jade suddenly shouts .

“Hey Rayne why not attack me then just standing there ?”

“Well why not….”

As Rayne says he turns invisible , Jade smiles .

“He fell for it .”

He thinks , as Rayne suddenly appears right before him , Jade didn't wait any moment and he slashes Rayne , Rayne get hit and he suddenly gets thrown away across the ring , but he didn't fall out . He stands up again . Looking at that Jade gets surprised .

“Just what is he made out of ?”

“Hey Jade......I did attacked u right ? Now why don't you try it ?”

“Wha….what ? Hehehe very well .”

Jade says as he begins to think .

“Sheesh that Rayne......he is just playing with me now…….but I don't have enough Mana , I just have to attack him head on .”

As soon as he stops thinking Rayne begins to use his flames again , looking at that Jade figured he can't waste any time , so he rushes towards him without any Mana for the first time . But Rayne doesn't try to stop him , looking at Rayne's smiling face Jade begins to think if it's okay to attack , he tries to stop the attack…….but he was late , suddenly the place where his foot fell on the ground blasts , Jade gets thrown upwards by the impact suddenly Rayne appears right over him and without wasting any moment he punches Jade with his black flames swirling on his fist , with a huge blast Jade gets shoved into the ground .

A huge crater has been made , in where , Jade is lying , closing his eyes . Everyone in the audience is silent by intensity of the battle they just saw , but suddenly Mr.Refri comes and he breaks the silence .

“Whaaat an intense battle it waaaaaass!!!! ”

Everyone from the Audience starts shouting in excitement . As Rayne is the only one standing barely , on the ground of the arena .

Rayne goes towards Jade , and sits down .

“You finally beat me huh ? Hehehe.....anyway what was that ?”

As Jade says looking at Rayne , he smiles and says .

“Something new I just found out .”

“Heh that was pretty sneaky of you , you little sly fox , getting hit desperately and using inscription while getting rolled on the ground by the impact .”

Artorius says .

Rayne smiles and suddenly lies down on the ground , he and Jade starts laughing and in a moment he closes his eyes and he falls asleep .

[At Midnight , Place - Treasury Of Griffinstein's]

A cloaked figure just entered a room , the room is filled with rare items , a small box is placed on a shelf . The cloaked figure takes the box and gets out of the room .

[The next Day] 

As Rayne's eyes open up , he feels something on his hand , another palm is resting on his , he sits up and sees that he is in the infirmary of the school , he is on a bed . He moves his face to his left and sees Lily , she is sleeping while sitting on a chair as her head is on the bed .

5