Chapter-28 Village Of Rivten
53 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Place - The village of Rivten , Time - 8:37 AM]

Rayne's eyes open up as he sees a wooden ceiling , slowly he remembers the moment when the monster was going to kill Lily , the thought of both of his friends dying runs through his mind as tears fall from the corner of his eyes . He tries to move but a tremendous pain in his abdomen stops him . He looks at his body , all of it is bandaged as well as his left arm which goes up to his shoulder .

“Wha…..where am I ?……how did I.....”

He is lying on a bed in a small room , the door is about 10-15 feet away . The room contains a small table on which there are many potions and pouches , there is a chair , some medical herbs and ingredients are hanging from the ceiling , there is closet and a small chest , he sees that in a wooden basket there are some bloody bandages and his old clothes , there's a window right beside the bed which surprisingly Rayne notices at last , but he can't sit up as the pain is increasing . Without finding any other way he finally stops moving as it's making his pain even worse , instead he starts calling for help .

“Is anyone here ?”

His voice is weak , even he himself notices that , but he knows there is no point in staying here .

“Is anyon……”

Before he could finish the door opens up as in a bland blue kimono Lily comes into the room rubbing her long Pink wet hair with a white towel . Rayne couldn't believe what he was looking at , as all he remember is that the monster was about to kill her when he passed out . Lily at first doesn't notice that Rayne is awake as she goes towards the table , puts her towel on the table and tears one of the leaves from a plant which is hanging from the ceiling , she begins to mix the leaves with a potion in a wooden bowl . Suddenly her eyes lay upon Rayne as he is looking at her . Her eyes opens wide as well as her mouth .

“Rayne!!!!”

She rush towards him as she begins to carrse his head .

“You're awake…..you scared me to death…..”

She looks at his abdomen as the bandages over it begins to turn red .

“Oh no….. it's bleeding again….does it hurt ? Wait you need your remedy at first .”

She was going to get the mixture that she was making but she couldn't as Rayne holds her hand .

“Li….ly……you're okay….”

Lily looks at him and smiles .

“Yeah……I am , thanks to you…..”

“Where is Jade ?”

“Don't worry he is fine , he broke some bones but he is perfectly fine now………you saved both of us .”

Rayne is confused as he doesn't remember at all what exactly happened . Lily holds his hand as Rayne loosen it .

“You need your remedy first wait .”

Lily takes the bowl from the table and comes toward him , she begins open the bandages slowly as her wet hair falls down around her ear , the light which is coming from outside through the window falls on her face as she looks like a angelic beauty , Rayne's eyes are stunned on her as the scent of her soap fills the whole room . Rayne slowly takes her right hand up to her hair as her silky hair passes through his fingers , a shock goes through Lily's body as she stops , her eyes are wide open as her face is beet red , she starts breathing heavily and looks at Rayne with her shy face .

“You look great…………thanks……for taking care of me…..”

Rayne says as Lily's eyes are trembling .

“Hnn….hmmm don't worry bout it…….”

She smiles as she comes closer to Rayne , her left hand is now on Rayne's right hand which is resting on Lily's left cheek . She looks at Rayne's smiling face , they are looking at each other with trembling eyes .

“Ahhh if your lovey dovey talk is done , can I come in ?”

A familiar voice comes from the door as Lily quickly moves from her position to Rayne's abdomen and begins to open the bandages very quickly .

“Ouu ouu ouu ouch…..”

Jade Waring a blue kimono just like Lily , comes toward Rayne , his left arm is bandaged to his shoulder , he looks at Rayne and begins to smile .

“You are full of surprises aren't you .”

“Wha…..what do you mean ?”

“Ohh come on , don't be so modest , I might be unconscious but Lily told me everything , you really had that kind of thing under your sleeves huh ?”

“What….are you talking about ?”

“Hey come o…..”

Lily doesn't let him finish as she turns her face towards Jade .

“Jade call her right now….”

Jade stutters as he looks at her face which is tensed .

“Whu…what wh….why I mean why me ?”

“Just do it now!!! He is bleeding way to much .”

Jade looks at Rayne's abdomen as blood is coming out of it .

“Arrrggghhhh…..”

The pain catches Rayne's mind as he groans .

“Ye…yeah I'm coming in a second…..”

Jade bolts out of the room as Lily presses the wound , the blood has made both of her hands bright red .

“Arrrgghhhh….uuuhhhhh”

The pain increases as Rayne begins to scream .

“It's okay don't worry Rayne , you'll be okay , I won't let anything happen to you , she is coming…..”

Rayne doesn't under who Lily is talking about honestly he doesn't even thinks about it at all as the pain is unbearable at this point , but suddenly Jade comes through the door running .

“She's here .”

He says as a young girl maybe the same age as himself enters the room as well . Her bright blue eyes are gleaming with life as tension is all over her face , her white robe has many symbols on it but everything is blended together with her snow white outfit with blue borders , her golden hair is knotted as it's very long , but her moon like skin and pink lips fills the room with a weird light aura .

“Lily it's okay let me…..”

She says as Lily leaves the wound , blood is coming out very quickly .

“give me the remedy .”

She says again as she is right beside Rayne , Lily gives her the remedy as she takes it and pours it right on the wound .

“Wait but that…..”

Lily screams .

“It's okay don't worry…..”

She says as she points both her hands towards to wound , Mana begins to form around her hands as suddenly the wound begins to get hotter .

“Aarrrgggghhhhhhh it's burning….. it's burning……”

Rayne screams as Lily tries to go towards him but gets stopped by Jade who looks at her and says no .

“It's gonna hurt a bit but you have to endure it , my healing magic can only increase the healing time of a wound by pouring my own mana into you , the heal itself is done from inside the body , that's why you need the remedy , it stops the blood flow and focuses the Mana of the body in a curtain place , in this case it's your abdomen .”

She says as a green aura from her hand gets inside Rayne's wound , he screams again.

“Aaarrrggghhh”

But slowly his wound begins to fill up as the blood stops coming out , around 3 minutes later the whole wound heals up as the girl stops pouring her Mana into Rayne .

“Pant pant pant thanks….”

Rayne says looking at her face which is completely drenched in sweat now .

“It's okay don't worry……for now don't move much , your wound healed up quickly than I thought , but you still need to rest for now .”

“Uhh….hmmm”

Lily comes toward her .

“Thanks Emma....”

Emma looks at her with a smiling face .

“It's fine , I'm the only one here who can do this anyway .”

Saying this she looks at Jade once as Jade looks at her , his face is stuck on her .

“Umm you want anything Jade ?”

“Ahhh no…no…no nothing .”

“Ohh….then I guess I'll be off now , I'll be in my room if you need me Kay .”

She leaves but Jade doesn't wanna stop looking at her .

Lily comes toward Rayne .

“You're okay right…..”

“Ye…yeah….”

“Don't scare me like that…..”

She says while making a face as if she is gonna cry .

“Ahh uhh I mean yeah yeah I'm sorry I won't, I won't .”

Rayne sits up and says , Lily nods .

“Anyway , What happened back then , I don't really remember anything except……. except…… ”

“Except what ?”

“Huh ? Ohh nothing .”

Jade finally stops daydreaming and comes toward him too .

“Well anyway forget everything you're fine mow that's what matters , but man just what was that skill you used ?”

“Skill ?”

“Yeah , Lily said you were hovering over the ground .”

“Wh….what ? I.....don't know , I don't remember anything…..”

Jade and Lily looks at each other's faces and tells him everything .

“And then you just fell , both of you were unconscious so I didn't know what to do , you were also injured and bleeding , then suddenly two of the people from this village went there and helped me , they brought us here and in here we met Emma .”

Lily says as Rayne is eating a banana which Lily forcefully made him eat .

“Hmm……what village is this ?”

He asks .

“It's called Rivten .”

3