-Chapter: 9 Run away from Sharon (Kris pt. 2)
4.2k 34 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 9

“eh? What's this!? What kind of magic is this!?”

“solid magic”

“What that!? I haven’t heard that term before. But never mind, Magic cant be performed this way. No one cant control their lose converted mana outside body!? Even the great sages can only perform such tricks with skills aligned to perform outside interference!?”

“Its practice”

“my god!? Do you call that mere practice!? That’s on another level, well I mean I'm talking to a kid, but that’s just impossible! “

Even though I did exactly just what she said, she doesn’t believe me.
how? She said that I must make my mana flow at the stick and ‘Write’ the ‘Magic formula’ she wrote at the board.

The advantage of having a wand is that it is used to convert mana to magic, and magic Is then used to ‘write’ the ‘Magic formula’.

I did so, but this time, without the wand and just the wrote the ‘Magic formula’ as it is.

 

++[Recollection End]++

“so I think I haven’t taught you yet how to control mana inside your body yet right?”

I can just say it, that I can. But to not ruin the fun and make a suspicion out of me, let's just say that I cannot though.

“ Yes Sharon sister”

“then let's start, give me your hand. I'm going to move my mana to your hand, try to feel it ok?”

“ok”

She then moves near me, then as instructed I gave her my hand.
she then grabs my hand and held it.
after that, she tries to move her mana into my palm form her hand.

Well, I can ‘see’ the mana moving through me, but the quality and density are far less than mine is.
other than that, unlike how I move my mana, she moves her mana in a rowdy manner.

I mean, if I move my mana, I try to be straight and simple. Move it in a straight line without any interruptions.

“so can you feel it, Kris?”

“yes, is this mana?”

“yes, this is mana. If you can manage to move mana to your magic tool, the toll will automatically convert mana to magic, and lets you use it to write magic formulas”

“so do I need to do this whenever I try to write magic formulas?”

“yes, so let's also teach you how to write magic formulas. Try and copy first what was writing in the board and write it in the dirt first”

“ok”

She then gave me a stick, a normal stick.
hey, why don’t you just give me already the wand won't you?
I can handle it fine.

But she does have a point, how do I write the ‘Magic Formulas’ by the way?
I mean, I get to write on the dirt, which will make me see if I'm correct.
but, using a magic wand, how?

I didn’t see any kinds of movements where you try to move the wand to write in the air right?
but I guess that’s for later.

Ok, so first try to make two straight lines.

| |

Then add the expressions on what was written.

| ⨉⨝⨝⨠⨠⨹⨿⩒⩗ |

Is this correct?  as far as I can see, I can't read it.

"hey, Sharon sister is this correct?"

"oh good job, it's correct. this is how it should be ok? so here, go and memorize this first."

she then writes another expressions and words I can understand.
but wait... I'm still a 5-year-old girl, right? at this age, normally children cant read that efficient right? 

I don't understand this world's common sense.
and so, on what was written was.

"well, I guess you can't read yet, so I will just explain it as it is. "

[so writing every explanation is ridiculously hard, I'm just going to write the required information]

one is to cast the magic, two is too fix the magic, three is to make the shape, four is to adjust the power, five is to convert the mana to magic, and six is to be able for the caster to remotely control the magic.

"do you get it?"

"yes"

"then go practice first moving your mana. then when you are done, let's try and make you cast magic"

"question, where do I write the formula?"

"in your mind, try and think of a formula by constructing it on your mind"

"ok"

well, do I have to practice moving my mana? 
I can just execute it if I want too, but no, let's not do that.

then why not just memorize the magic formula instead?
I can memorize things fast you know, other than that I also have the memorize skill, which I don't know how I obtained.
how? is the skill-related in your past life?

this only raises my question more.

well, thanks to the skill, I memorized the extra hard formulas written.
it was a pain in the head, but I think its worth it.
but it's a pain that it lacks a bit more information.

but seriously, it's just like a bunch of codes.
it's like its made for programming something.
of course, its magic formulas.

Nah, why not just go to a library?
at least I can learn more from there.

"Are you done?"

"yes"

"well, I don't know if you are lying or not, but we'll see. here you go then"

she then handed me the long-awaited wand that is used to convert mana to magic.

"ok, then try and write the formula in your mind, and slowly pour mana in the stick. "

I try and do as she said, first construct the magic formula in your mind. 
but do I need to do that?
the thing is nope,

Don't pour mana in the wand, instead convert the mana yourself in the air while detaching manas.
then cast it in there instead of in the stick.

well, by the way, I'm holding the stick in my right hand and doing a pose like shooting.
so instead of casting the magic in the tip of the wand, I cast it in front my other hand.
which was also pointing in front of me, I'm doing like a Cannon arm pose this time while holding the wand with the right arm.

"Hey, that's not right. do not try that! it will not work! "

well, it seems like she can feel the mana in front of my left arm.
well, the mana contained in one spot is high.

then just cast it, what was the name again?
[fireball] right?

then suddenly, fire converges in my left arm going to my palm.
it condenses and the amount of heat contained raises quickly.

then with a magical girl would do, pose and say the name through your mouth in a cute way.
I have been trying to do this while I still alive but, yes, I'm a guy. and guys cant do that.
at least it was, I'm a girl now so, let's release all of this!

"Fireball!"

discard the wand, and combine both hands to form a U shape with it.

the atmosphere burns, the slightly wet soil evaporates, a heatwave can be felt.
instead of a normal fireball, it has become a pillar of fire.
the magic amount expended didn't decrease at all, so maybe is it thanks to my modification right?

well, I also have the mana refinement at [2nd Teir] and I have a lot of them to be exact.
other than that, I also have the MP recovery skill at max. 
so I'm sure I can get recovery the mana used in a short amount of time, maybe.

the amount I use increases, the heat created increases, the density of the fire increases.
a straight path of fire mows down the forest.

ah, I think I might have gone a bit too far.
sorry?

"This... This power and strength... The Azure Prismal!... I think I might have found a genius."

eh? what? 
never mind that, how do I stop this!? 
I know that I'm not losing that much mana but after another 10minutes or so, I'll seriously run out of mana.
and eventually, I'll collapse of mana deficiency.

"I think kris that's enough"

"Eh!? How... Do I stop this?"

"eh?"

"eh?"

"wawait!, didn't you just hear what I said. if you change the formula, you can disable it. other than that, you can also stop supplying to the wand.... wait, A normal wand couldn't handle this much mana conversion at the same time... Kris, where's the wand"

"I didn't use it"

"wha- Impossible! there must have been some kind of device that is able to convert mana to magic.... and... Also, just how much magic do you have? that's impossible for normal children like you!"

"Please, just make this stop!"

"There is no another way other than to wait for you mana to be exhausted"

"But I'm not feeling that tired"

"..... point it at the sky and wait"

"ok" 

and I try to move both arms to point up in the sky.
i also try to revise a method on how to stop it. 
either use my original magic or try to cancel it by forcing the magic formula to change.

i can also try to use the system to advantage, but I don't know what specific code is used for that so its a no-no.

well, a simple thing to ask.
just use the barrier magic I made and try to use it to stop the fire beam.

first by extending extra mana out and convert it to magic, then make it a thread then wrap the fire beam in a sphere.
trapping the beam.

ok, so let's do it.

after covering the beam, slowly close it and block it off completely then pull out my arms immediately.
well, the magic is still rampant after disconnecting the supply, but I think it calm down if I give it some time.

“Eh... What? How…Kris! How did you do that!?”

Oh yeah, I forget her.
she was still here, I thought that maybe she ran away or the like but she stayed.

But I can't just give out my secret, so I will just play dumb and lie to her.
sorry, I just had to.

“Practice”

“whats Practice about that!? That’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to achieve”

“um. I just did”

“hah… never mind… Then did the azure stopped?”

“azure? What's that?”

“the magic you just did, its what the 7 sages performed. And only one of them, the master of fire magic, Agni”

“ok”

“you just performed that”

“ok”

“a genius, I would like to nurture you more”

Sharon sister is getting a bit talkative now.
did I activate some kind of switch that triggered her reactions now?
ah, I know. The fire beam I just exercised.

Meh, it seems that Sharon sister won't stop talking.
so I used my original magic which I just used to cancel the fire beam earlier.

‘Barrier magic’, I perform another style of weaving technique and tightly cover each part. For that, so when outside interference wont damage the interior barrier resulting in it to last more.

Well, using this style is exhaust more mana I recovery, other than that I have low amounts of mana because I just used it to cancel the fire beam and was used to activate the fire beam.

Well, thanks to the connection with my right body, Tina, I can use my other body’s magic reserves and transfer it to Kris.

I'm using the barrier magic to remove the noise from the outside which is from Sharon sister becoming a total nerd.

Initially, Sharon sister, I suspected her to be a tsundere because of her attitude when talking.
well, I don’t care much as long as we can have a non-heated conversation.

Well, it seems that I also need magic with my other body so I’ll try and just consume little bits of magic.
but never mind than that, its interesting to focus on my other body.

Using magic to enhance movements and so on.
maybe I can use that to make a makeshift parallel thinking for now.
just imagine, I don’t have to make one body to stop moving.

Well, this body is in suspended animation because I'm using most of it with my other body.
well, good luck.

It's still me though.
haha~

Seriously I'm losing my mind here, even though I've minimized the sounds from the outside world, I can still hear Sharon sister talking intensively at the distance.

Of course, I try to escape her by running away and minimizing the distance I have with Tina.
if I have too much difference between my sight, well… I just had to close one's eyes.

I have the skill mana sense and the extension of my barrier magic, [Exploration Barrier], I can easily ‘see’ without actually looking.

It's just that, I'm also using the barrier to cancel the noises heard from Sharon sister constantly following me.

Hah~~
I just want some fluff…
Vivi, I want to hug you~

hero! next is Tina's perspective!  thank you for reading. 

i have come to a halt in thinking good story transition but here,
the main plot for now is, KrisTina is attending school with the two( Vivi and Albert).

that's all, I don't know what else is next after that.
i would very like for you guys to recommend stuff!

Kris: " Please don't bully the author"
Tina: " She/He doesn't write that much in one day so be kind!"

Sharon: "wait.. so what's her gender?"
Apple: "Neutral, She/He does often regard herself as male or female on certain occasions"
Karu: " Interesting transition"
Sharon: " that's just unrealistic and pointless"
Apple: " don't ask anymore."

 

Kris: "so when can I see my status?"
Tina: " I'm Still fighting! don't disrupt me"

 

105