-Chapter: 11 An Alter Ego (Tina pt.2)
4k 25 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 11 An Alter Ego

After applying the enchantment magic, Karu then checked my whole body for abnormality. Removing my upper dress and flipping the skirt that mother gave me.

Well, I got used sooner at wearing skirts, actually its cold unlike wearing shorts which is hot. I kind of like wearing and that it is also cute to begin with.

What am I thinking~
this is a thinking of that of a girl’s, this unavoidable for me who has two bodies of that of a girl’s are.
Hah~ I want to be a guy again.

Never mind, back to the main story.

Then after that, Karu then told me to run at my fastest to the broken boulder that Karu just kicked a while ago to show the results of the enchantment.

I poured another set of enchantment magic at my feet to give the effect back.

By fixing my posture and readying my stance, I advance through the boulder at high speeds. Just wow, my speed just increased… enchantment magic is also useful in moving long distances.

The thing is, how do I stop? I mean, I am moving really fast and the remains of the broken boulder are nearing me faster and faster.

Well, easy. Just stop moving right? If so that worked enough.

“So spot anything wrong? Do you feel any pain?”

“Umm... no, but am I really that fast?”

“That’s only normal; I think you’ll get used to that afterward”

“Ok”

“So round two”

“Eh…! Why… “

“It’s training, your big sister asked me as her friend to teach you self-defense. The outside world isn’t so sweet if you think”

“Ok... if it’s for Big sister I’ll do it!”

“Yesh~ apple has a siscon “

“Umm..?”

“Nothing, now get ready”

“Okay~!”

With that, we moved far apart and prepared ourselves. Karu then brings out her wooden sword and I also bring out the wooden sword provided by Karu.

Karu moves to an open area while I move near the trees to minimize movement

I concentrate and activate the formula which then boosts my movements just a little. After that, I also activate the barrier magic exploration style to at least help me detect Karu who is moving fast.

Once activated, spread my mana in the whole area of about in a diameter of 5 meters just like last time and directly convert mana outside me. By doing this the deployment of my magic will be faster because I’m just making magic outside and not bother controlling it inside of my body to weave itself up outside.

The only enchantment I know now is physical strengthening only, but by combining both magic formulas given by Sharon, I’m able to devise a temporary enchantment magic that will only last for a little amount of time.

I did optimize the ring a little to ‘spread’ the magic outside of the body also, so by that I’m able to directly form magic while controlling my barrier at the same time.

Although I can’t cast several types of magic at the same time, by using the ring to my advantage I am able to cast at least 2 types of magic that were taught to me. Well, I can also use my barrier magic to do both exploration and Defensive, but the amount of concentration needed is also enormous to be exact.

Maintaining both types of weaving threads at parallel is hard; at most all, I can do is a different type of magic casting at the same time.

“Ok here I go, get ready”

The presence of Karu disappeared and the signal of her also vanished in my exploration barrier, it’s just like she wasn’t just there.

Just where did she go to?
But, let’s just concentrate.

But that was not the case also, I cannot neglect this, I can’t be careless enough. Even though the training is super hard already for a 5-year-old, I can’t get answers.

Then questioning myself won’t give any answers, neither thinking right now.

A signal is felt just beside the bushes in the trees then disappeared. Another signal is also felt at the other bush; it seems that Karu is hiding behind the bushes while advancing towards me.

Of course, I get my posture ready for receiving any attacks. By crouching and lifting both arms up holding the sword, I prepare for the attack.

By expanding the exploration barrier little by little and feeling the movements or heavy steps made from the ground. Even if it’s just slightly, I can pinpoint it with Exploration magic and detect it.

By converting huge amounts of mana, I try and spread pulses of converted magic in the air. It’s just like a radar, although I waste amounts of magic at the process it is just simply recovered with MP recovery afterward.

Perhaps doing this method can be felt or seen, but that wasn’t the case either. Karu advance through the waves of magic being expelled one by one at a time while detecting her position in my head.

It’s like a drop of water creating waves; any singularity seen will result in it to be felt.

Karu moves side by side just like how she did it when the first time we fought, I guess by doing that the chances of knowing one's attack are lessened greatly. I don’t know what skill it is but I think it’s something related to [Flash step] skill.

Lots of skills were also known when goddess Lunaria sent another update at the manual, Skill sections.

The way to get them are also specified and written, but why won’t you just give me my stage 8 instead?

Karu then jumped, just like last time. She tried to remove my vision by jumping to the sky at the sun. Cognition might be hard; the amount of sun glare is just too much.

Of course, I can sense her in my barrier because she is inside of my detection range, by doing that I try and devise a defensive pose.

*clank*

Eh? My wooden sword just made that of a metal sound…
don’t tell me…

“Great, ok you win... you didn’t move that much and just stayed in that one spot until I attacked and did not utilized the new enchantment magic I just gave you. “

“Do I win!?”

“Yes-yes, you win”

“Yey~!”

 

[Minutes later]

“Yahoo~, Tina~ I’m here with Albert”

“Vivi~”

“Hey, why am I here again? “

“I was looking for Kris and Tina at the bank of the trees, but you guys were not there”

“I was having training with Karu!”

“Why did you not invite me...? “

“Sorry, Vivi...”

“Hey, is that a sword? “

“This kid, is named Albert right? Maybe I can have some fun with him”

“….. “

“Good luck Albert!”

“Do your best!”

Hehe, I salute you, Albert. Go do your best! I hate training! Go do it instead of me!
Well, Kris is still in suspended-animation and Sharon seemed to have calmed down now.

Even though Sharon now knows that I use some peculiar magic, I think I might have to be considerate around her. To Kris that is, the connection to both bodies isn’t noticed yet.

Well, the training is now over so I’ll control Kris back.

“Nnn…”
“Wake up”

This is just an act to fool them.
Don’t feel so bad if you know it.

“Kris is awake! “

“What Happened?”

“Oh is Kris awake?”

Sharon talked.
Please don’t! Just shut up about it.

“Eiiiieh! “
“Aiiiiiiiah!”

“What? What happened Kris!?”

“What happened to Tina!? Hey, are you two ok?”

What! The connection suddenly dropped,
the feeling of Kris is disappearing, but at the same time I also feel Kris…
my soul… or me… the pain…
What’s this!? The pain is just unbearable!

Gah! I can’t take this anymore if I look at my body... there is no wound or anything… where did this come from……

Goodnight……

[The next day, I don’t know what to put here so here]

‘Good morning~ how are you?’
‘Good morning~ what happened?’

Eh? Wait a minute am I hearing stuff or is it just me?

“What happened Tina?”

“Umm... Nothing”
“it’s just that I feel weird”

Eh? Who again!? Seriously what’s happening? Am I thinking double or is it just that something is really off. I have control with Kris but, ‘Kris’ also has control with Tina.

If there is one word I have to convey, it's another person who ‘thinks’ with me.
An alter ego.

Name: Kris

Gender: F

Year Old: 5

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Job: N/A

Level: 1

Hp: 43/43

Mp: 780/780 (teir2)

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 8, Calculations Lv. 9, Counter Appraisal, Mp Recovery Lv. Max, Magical Operations Lv. 9, Mana sense Lv. 8, Chrysalis Lv. Max, Concentration Lv. 9, Parallel Movement Lv. 7, System access, Coder Lv. 4, Fire Magic Lv. 3, Barrier Magic, [Enchanter Lv. 1], Mana conversion mastery Lv. 5, Thread magic, Sense Lv. 2, Fast thinking Lv. 2, Swordsmanship Lv. 1, Magician Lv. 1, [Formula mastery Lv. 1], [ Future Prediction :NEW! ], [Parallel Thinking: NEW! ]

Resistance: [Faint Resistance Lv. 1: NEW!]

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 7, Twins, Awakened Fetish, Fast Learner, Chosen by gods, [Sage: NEW! ]

 

Name: Tina

Gender: F

Year Old: 5

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Job: N/A

Level: 1

Hp: 43/43

Mp: 780/780 (teir2)

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 8, Calculations Lv. 9, Counter Appraisal, Mp Recovery Lv. Max, Magical Operations Lv. 9, Mana sense Lv. 8, Chrysalis Lv. Max, Concentration Lv. 9, Parallel Movement Lv. 7, System access, Coder Lv. 4, Fire Magic Lv. 3, Barrier Magic, [Enchanter Lv. 1], Mana conversion mastery Lv. 5, Thread magic, Sense Lv. 2, Fast thinking Lv. 2, Swordsmanship Lv. 1, Magician Lv. 1, [Formula mastery Lv. 1], [ Future Prediction :NEW! ], [Parallel Thinking: NEW!]

Resistance: [Faint Resistance Lv. 1: NEW!]

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 7, Twins, Awakened Fetish, Fast Learner, Chosen by gods, [Sage: NEW!]

 

New skills have been obtained, and that the skill which I really hoped for.
Parallel thinking, it’s the reason why I feel like two-person.

But I don’t care, as long as this skill is useful in the future for me. But it’s not split thinking, its split personality.

Me, who controls two bodies who have ‘their’ own split personality. I have control in both bodies and the mind in both bodies.

Honestly, I also don’t know which I’m which, but I don’t really care as long this skill is good or not.

“Oh thank god you two are awake”

“The two of you just suddenly screamed and fainted at the same time”

“Sorry”
“Sorry”

“Well, it’s also our fault for burdening both you two. We have responsibilities”

“Sorry”
“sorry”

“It’s not your fault; it’s ours, to begin with”

This is useful; I don’t have to talk at the same time now. As it was before I had to adjust my talking, but now I have confidence that I can talk properly without any problems.

“Well we are also glad that you two are ok now”

“Yes, we are sorry for making you two train that hard”

“Nnn...”
“It’s ok; we also do it on our own accord”

“Just that, you two are too pure and forgiving, this will be a problem. “

“It’s ok; these girls are at least strong enough to fend off hunters on their own”

“Eh?”
“How?”

“The magic that Kris possess is far beyond that of a normal commoner, and Tina that just learned swordsmanship in one day just passed Karu’s trial which is a second ranker”

“Eh?”
“What’s what?”

“Is this too difficult for children?”

No, actually, magic that far commoners have, how? And what do you mean by Karu’s trial?

“What I mean is, Kris magic power is that of a Royals and Tina’s ability to learn swordsmanship at a young age can surpass the Sword saints. Is what we mean”

“See, my little sisters are also strong!”

“Worthy of that of apple’s little sister”

“Ehe~”

“What do you guys mean... “
“I don’t understand”

“You two soon learn enough in the future, but before that let’s have breakfast”

*growl*

The sound of my two stomachs is heard, I want an answer, but that will be in another time I suppose.

“I’m hungry”
“what’s for breakfast?”

“Aw... my two sisters are hungry~ hey let’s eat, mama cooked you twins favorite, croquettes”

“Yey~”
“Let’s eat already!”

“Yes-yes, let’s go down at the dining room you two”

“Ok~”
“yes, Big sister~”

Actually my favorite food is mashed croquette in my past life so kind of just asked mama like some potato foods, and surprisingly mama has a wide variety of them.

Specially croquette, one of my favorites.

So once we got down from the upstairs, mama hugged both of us and just hugged us until my stomach once growled again

Apple: “I am the main character for the next time! Worship me!”
Papa: “isn’t this supposed to be my youth?”
Mama: “ara-ara don’t fight, the twins will be left out if you guys do that”

Kris: “thank you for reading”
Tina: “I’m still tired, maybe I’ll write again tomorrow for apple sister”

Sharon: “so do your best!”
Karu: “now I know their favorite food”

Lunaria: “yesh- calm down you guys, I’ll also explain”

92