-Side Chapter: ???   A Tale…
3.4k 21 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Side Chapter: ???   A Tale...

 

In the far off lands, several gigantic golems roam. Floating Cities, Underground Shelters, and advanced technologies. The people of the past are admirable and envy the lifestyle that led them to society.

Mineral-rich lands were made for agriculture, Artificial satellites float in the sky above, the civilization rises above the planets, a race for resources.

The discovery of the energy called magic, they soon went into demise. Their technology collided with magic strengthened and far surpassed normal physics. The world made such great magic called, Mana.

They made a way for humans to generate their own Mana by giving them modified DNA and make one for themselves.
The experiments worked and made the very first Magical human. The humans of the past never used ‘Magic’ instead used ‘Mana’, the complexity and mere trouble did not happen.

Magic organs, a stone-like object that was planted near humans’ hearts. A taboo of human limitations.

We, the one who has been in monitor of them never got bored with them. Homunculi, clones, and cyborg. With the presence of magic the world advances. But the war would soon break out; as a result, the phantom paradise of the past was erased.

A great war called the celestial war. Stars between stars, they fought until one has been defeated.

Two Nations fought the petition to conquer the Holy Grail. A mass of Mana, so thick that humans can’t even get close to it without special precautions. They built such machines for that purpose, Androids, Mythical beings called Dragons and Other such things that shouldn’t even exist.

Immortals. Capable of regenerating their own limbs never get old and never die. Such beings were the top hit of the celestial war.
But, Immortals live on. And vanished to be never seen again.

They race and took war. Many died, many fled to other planets, many survived. But no one won, the holy grail exploded by an unknown cause.

The Advance civilization of the past died, leaving only their artifacts.

We fled to other planets where such life would be still being supported and monitored them. Soon another city advance, with the energy called magic, they fused both technology and magic to such extremes. Creating worlds beyond their imagination.

Creating a life that was destroyed. Reviving the dead, making one young again. With all just a flick of their fingers, they make it happen. The pillars.

The society degraded over time, a tree of salvation was planted to help them aid their life. Life perished here and there, the world that was once full of vigor was shrinking to just a little country.

The world is cut off, isolated in their own lands. Without the help of magic, the worlds may have soon perished without it. Now, we move.

Blessing, preparations, and a way to make them stronger. ‘System’, the pillars created.

In the process, many have died while getting the blessing, but the worthwhile pain paid off. They have survived countless calamities thanks to the system, but the Life that perishes alongside it too never disappeared.

Huge Kingdoms fight with the territory, the world was tainted. Malice, Despair, and agony made the catastrophic called ‘Flood’.

A tainted Magic made the flood, killed countless and devastated lands. That also destroyed Power-driven counties to just little factions that have suffered great casualties. We, the pillars, never did anything.

The great ones were blamed for the cause. Despised and lost our power. Soon after that, we were already replaced with the beings they called Gods.

Four people gather and brought salvation to the land and got their own ‘Power’. Each one was specified to each attribute, Desire, life, Calamity, and death.

The four ‘gods’ revived the lost cities and made life again with the power we once possessed. The pillars each crumbled betrayed and killed, by their own people.

The concept of gods never existed before, but the pillars are one of such to call. We, who supported life advance since ancient times. We, who gave knowledge to humans,

Each god made their own clones. And placed them in the lower world to reproduce, Beast man, Spirits, Calamities, and monsters.

A blunder if one would say. The great power of humans lost their standing and was defeated; the rich magic species ruled the world in magic, and one with such weapons of destruction.

We were forgotten by that time. We just lie in the world wandering in countless centuries until we eventually vanish.
But we stayed, and still desired to monitor the world we once supported.

Each fled to other planets to find refuge, and until I was the only one left. I wonder the world, seen such places I have never seen before and felt something.

I’m just a soul, a soul that was once a pillar of XXXX, but there was one occasion that happened. A pure soul, just like me, despised, despaired, betrayed by the world we once loved and cared for.

I guided that child, nursed the soul, and cared for it. Eventually, little bits of my power was collected in my journey, I try and pass that power I once posses to the soul I care for and let it live again without my notice.

The soul then goes to an another world, one of the ‘gods’ found the poor little soul and reincarnated it. Is it because of the hint I gave, the ‘gods’ found the soul and took an interest.

Reincarnated as a child again to live another life.

A child, a special child. Unlike previous records of multiple bodies, this child is special nonetheless. One has the ability to access such a complicated system.

Unlike the gods, who stole our status and information from years of ruling. They cannot access the information-rich abyss. And such, they never knew the ‘thing’ we left for them.

I will continue to follow this child and go support, them.

By using my last bit of authority, I give this child the ability to ‘XXXXXXX”. I bless you; my purpose in life vanishes; only I was just a wandering soul that was once a pillar. I follow this child in her adventures in the future.

A name for a name, Blood for blood, life for life.

I hope you can understand me.
Even if you can’t see me, I’m here for you.

Blessed Child.

 

 

 

 

You are not mistaken; everything has been re-readied and written countless times to ensure that you guys will not find this chapter uninteresting.

As such, I won’t answer any questions until we are back in the main story.
If your questions reside in this single chapter, that I won’t answer.

In the discord server, I can answer your questions regarding the main story.

[Q.

-What’s the hair color of Karu again?

Kris: Thank you for Reading!
Tina: The author is losing ideas, so if you guys would very likely join the author’s world(Discord), we would also appreciate it!

https://discord.gg/j2rX4bh

76