-Chapter: 13 Hunting!
5.2k 25 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 13 Hunting!

Having acquired the ability to access the system with full authority, I can try and access the inner depths without any restrictions if I want to.
And with all my other improved status, maybe I can lessen the time in ‘digging’ up the abyss information filled system.

But that’s another story for later.

For now, what I’m doing is playing with Vivi and Albert near the grasslands just outside the forest.

The breeze brought outside coolen our bodies while we play.

“Kris & Tina, your IT!”

“Aha, the twins are it. Chase me!”

“Muu~
“Muu~ Unfair.

“Chase me!”

We are now currently playing tag, first, we pick by who wins and who lost. This time, the tag is the winner, and due to my calculation skill, I kind of made myself the winner without me realizing it.
How can I find a way to temporarily disable active skills, it’s also a burden to me without noticing it.

Meh, never mind.

Vivi also learned some magic that was taught by Sharon sister, and Albert also learned simple swordsmanship from Karu.
Vivi and Albert are normal unlike me so the crystal that was supposed to measure my magic capacity and status measured the two without any difficulties.

Sharon called Vivi and brought out the crystal ball that was used to measure up your magic capacity and status altogether.
Vivi walks straight to Sharon sister and touches the crystal ball, then the ball lights up and glares the whole area, lighting it up.

This time, it glows green. The green light fills up the dark shades of the base of the trees.
And after that, the process was finished and the result was revealed.

Name: Viviette
Gender: Female
Years Old: 6
Race: Human
Job: N/A
level: 1
Hp: 43/43
Mp: 340/340 (Tier 1)

Skill(s):  Basic Magic Lv. 1

Resistance(s):

Title(s): Favored by spirits

 

Her status was displayed in a floating whiteboard just above the crystal ball that Sharon sister is holding. Some skills are displayed but some are also hidden.
For her age, 340 Mp at tier 1 is a lot, although I reached tier 2 when I’m still below 1-year-old, this is still a lot.

“This child, Viviette right? You also have large amounts of magic. Maybe I can teach you properly unlike someone”

Hey, are you talking to me? Sorry! It’s not my fault you know!
Well, I’m the one who monsterized my magic capacity. But still! There is nothing I do right!

“Then next is Albert”

“Yes”

Just like Vivi, Albert goes to Sharon and touches the ball. The ball glows a golden yellow color that shines the whole place up in a shiny golden color.
The crystal ball calmed down and assessed the status of Albert then displayed it in a floating whiteboard.

 

Name: Albert
Gender: Male
Years Old: 6
Race: Human
Job: N/A
level: 1
Hp: 60/60
Mp: 120/120 (Tier 1)

Skill(s): Spatial Manipulation Lv.1, Swordsmanship Lv.1

Resistance(s): Cuteness resistance Lv.6

Title(s): lonely and was left all alone by Vivi and the rest (tentative)

This time, the mana he has was lesser than Vivi’s but his health is more plentiful than mine is.

Never mind the health, this guy. He has the spatial manipulation skill, Yesh~ I want one too.

“Oho, Albert has an inherent skill. Spatial manipulation, I haven’t heard of that yet but based on the name it is related to space magic’s final form”

Actually, its Dimensional Manipulation. It was written in the skill section of the manual, but I guess it’s like that then. No one has ever seen one cast such magic before so that explains the reason why.  Even if I want to acquire such a thing, I don’t even know if I will be even to cast such thing easily, at least there is the system, but even that won’t be enough.

Is it? That will be a later topic. Maybe.

“Well, for now, let’s get you two also trained”

“Yes Ma’am!”

“Yes!”

“Good “

And they left with Sharon and Karu sister. All that’s left is Kris and Me all alone sitting in the roots of the trees.

Oi! Why did you leave me all alone? I want to be with Vivi!

“So my little sisters are all alone, left huh? Want to go hunting with your big sister?”

“ “Hunting? “ “

“Yes, we’re running out of food so we will be hunting. Want to go along? It can also help you raise your level”

“Levels!”
“Can we?”

“That’s why I’m asking you, want to go along?”

“Yes please!” x2

We tagged along with apple sister in her hunting. But I wonder when we were still infants who procured our food by the way? Meh, never mind I am abnormal so if I use my standards it won’t match up either way.

“Ah, apple sister is also the one hunted our food when you two were still babies!”

 ̄へ ̄ …. Ok?

 

Having arrived in a certain place, apple crouched and crawled slowly, watching over something.

“Shsss duck. “

We ducked, apparently, there was a boar shaped animal just meters away from where we were hiding at. Well, instead of calling it a boar, it’s just a gigantic boar with a sharp tusk hanging from its mouth.

“The trick is hunting boars is to punch them right in the face~❤”

Ok? But there is also the risk of you getting hurt in the process… such a direct way of attack won’t work, right?

Before I get to complain. Apple sister rushed out of the hiding place we were at and readied her fist while wearing her gloves she runs towards the boar.

The big boar notices apple sister and dashes straight at her. Apple sister stops and poses like she’ll catch the boar with one fist.

“You do it like this, wait for it to come and let the force of boar do its thing”

While boar is nearing apple sister, apple sister then punches the boar straight into its face, a straight K.O. but if that were to happen…

The boar rotates its head bringing him with his huge sharp tusk and attacks apple sister with it. Unfortunately for apple sister she’s only on pure offense and didn’t plan any kind of counter-attack assuming that boars do only dash.

Apple sister didn’t have the time to counter-attack but still blocked the tusk that will hit her; she got blown off to some bushes while she blocked the attack with her arms.

Ouch... does that hurt? Are you ok?

The boar notices us.
His nostril blows a white smoke while his foot scratches the ground.

Wait… are perhaps planning to rush in on us?

The boar rushes, the speed was manageable as we were able to dodge the attack but the distance between us and apple sister furthers.

The boar is trying to separate me with apple sister.  Clever, but not today.

Although I don’t have any weapons on hand as we were just tagging along with apple sister’s hunt, we have our own way.  We are in a forest full of dry leaves and foliage around, if we were to use fire magic that would burn this entire place along with us.

So the logical solution is to either use non-elemental magic or just physical attacks, maybe.  Well, by using the system I can temporarily mimic this one skill in mind that I found interesting [Ground Alteration].  As the name suggests, yes, it can subjectively alternate the ground to my liking.

The only drawback is that is, if I try and form a sword from any kind of soils, the integrity of the sword would be weak and just break upon impact. So that’s where the barrier magic comes in, by coating the compact sword made from the soil I just built with barriers, the sword durability would ramp up.

Well, there is also another thing. As I far have mentioned before, the system uses precise codes and symbols to access. And that I have too directly code the shape, weight, and durability altogether one by one at the same time.

That’s why I don’t tend to use the system because of the difficulty and usage of the system needs extreme concentration.

I’ll be really surprised if there were someone like me who moves while accessing the system at the same time.

I may have grown accustomed to this extraordinary body of mine… there is no point in that.

I form the earth sword just beneath my feet while Kris accesses the system; the coordinates have been calculated beforehand so the position won’t be any problem at all.  Don’t worry! Yet,

After coating the sword with multiple barriers, I attack the dashing boar and kill it at its weak spot.

The huge body and pure mass of this boar is out of my standards, and so maybe the weak point of this huge thing may be changed. But thanks to the Holy Scriptures (manga), with a large body that is only of ramming with its gigantic tusk that can pierce metals, the neck is its weakest.

So I try and slice the neck cleanly. The boar stopped moving for a while and then the head fell off its body along with gushes of blood pools around the decapitated body.

Disgusting, it’s a good thing I have faint resistance or not I have already fainted by the looks of this.

After that, I deform the earth sword in my hand and walk off. I then try and find apple sister to be only found upside down in one of the branches of the trees, hanging.

Then we pull apple sister home, of course with psycho the weight lessens a little bit, there is also the headless boar so we grab that also. This time with space magic, you never know maybe in the future.

Well, there is also one problem with space magic. As stated in the name, it’s just an extension of space, there are no gimmicks like Chrono (time Stop) or the handy auto dismantling ability. Time also flows inside, and so does the meat will become eventually foiled. 

There was blood so we just hung the boar first and let the blood fall off with the power of natural gravity. The blood rushes downward where the head should be and bleeds there as it is.

Then we borrowed some carts with some villagers near our home and just head there straight. The people where amazed at the amount we hunted as it just looks like a pile of meat cubes but still, that’s a lot.

After that, we called some helpers up the bridges and helped us bring the cart of meat up in the trees, as a thank you gift we split some of our hunt, each with a block of meat.

They were happy and even offered us assistance in bringing the meat to our house, so we accepted that. They even also offered help if we were to hunt more, they would be just the only one to carry the meat back at our place. Nice

Then we head home along with a cart of meat and one fainted apple sister, mama looked surprised not that we hunted this much meat but the fainted apple sister.

So the day ends with that.

After that apple sister woke up and felt dizzy, soon she went to bed without even having to eat.

Well, we give mama some boar meat too, but midway we had to stop and pick some leaves then grab the knife in apple sister’s leg and bring out the meat. I cut it but blocks of cubes weighing about 10kg each and wrap it with the leaves gathered.

 

 Author: Sorry, I got hooked in elsword again and played with Reika. I forgot that I had to write this chapter but at just the wrong timing more work to do. Great.

Reika: Sorry I invited author-san to play with me, and with the others, in the discord server we played elsword. Sorry for tagging author-san along!  But in the meantime me(tentative)  just check useless things like the spelling and stuff.  By the way, I just made an account in Solace to just play with everyone because I was originally at the Gaia server. You’re free to add friend [Lilirinth/laby at 99] I wish I could just bring my account at Gaia which has 4 masterclasses and a lot of amestyne armors. ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ Un-edited by the way.

Kris: Why did you forget us?
Tina: Akira almost neglected to continue us….

73