-Chapter: 18 Empty bottle
2.1k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 18 [Synergy Skills] :3

> Revising this chapter for 2times, many unnecessary things were added here and there which doesn’t make any sense at all. So, for the meantime, while adapting the Rewritten plot. I’m going to limit the spoiled contents, or else it won’t make sense at all. Though, I’m planning on Releasing the Revised soon, with how many holes I’ve made since the last chapters, I’m truly sorry. Anyway, Kristina> updated to 12 years old. 

----

[Start] – Tina [Edited by Gil] (Author: DO IT AGAIN)[Gil: Why!?]

Clip’ 

Tina arranged her messy hair with the hair clip that Vivi gave her as a matching gift and tied her hair up with the ribbon in her hand. With slight movement, all were quickly finished in the span of  a few seconds. 

“Nnn, I look cute” 

She said as she fixed her clothes that were littered around and folded them, afterwards she put them back at the bag that was kept at the side. ‘Fuuuuu’ she exhaled as she held her nervous heart. 

“What a pain, that girl is” 

As she looked far away from the place they were at with cold eyes, staring at the corner of her sight. A figure clothed in expensive clothing and clad in an extremely annoying personality. Without minding the trouble she went through, she exhaled once more and filled her mind with confidence. 

With her once cold eyes, now was brimming in excitement. 

“Sorry to keep you waiting!” 

---

Being separated from her twin body, the instructor led the examinees to the exam area for the Physical types. It was an open space about half a kilometer wide in and the open blue sky was seen up above them. The hot blazing sun shined on them like an oven, Soaking Tina’s body in sweat. 

The gathering point where once Tina and the rest were a while ago, were now far away. Marching their way through, they were made to walk under the sun until they reached the outskirts of the city. Which were where many trees and a flat area suitable for resting were placed.

But alas, Marching for almost an hour alone made everyone sweat and they exhausted their stamina. Of course, it wasn’t just that they walked but they also waited for the late participants, whom were made to carry the luggage as a means of punishment by the Teachers. 

There were many who were late so everyone waited at first, after that, The sight of the girls soaked in sweat made a couple of boys blush. The many girls who were soaked in sweat quickly covered for each other and gathered in a circle, with Tina it. 

They made a little barricade while using the trees as a cover. After that, one of the few girls offered Tina a towel. The attitude of the girls towards each other made Tina smile wryly. Of course, she accepted the goodwill of the girls and wiped her sweaty body, soaking wet. 

Many girls gave a shout ‘Ouuu!’ while looking at Tina’s well-proportioned body. Slender legs, porcelain white and smooth skin, Well-formed face with a small nose and big eyes, the long eyelashes matched her sharp silver eyes. Small curved hips, well balanced thighs and cute buttocks. 

The outline of her small body peeked out because of the clothes sticking to her, but she herself heeded no mind in particular to her own mouth gasping form. Many girls around Tina fainted and many worshiped Tina, but the person herself was not aware of this at all, instead, she wiped herself slowly while taking her time. 

But the gazes of the male side were peeping through the gaps between the girl’s formations. One by one, Females who saw gazes of the boys were angered. Boys quickly fled when they saw the demonic appearances of the girls and hid behind of the bushes.

Some brave boys stayed behind of the fleeing males looking all wise and brave, but were soon overcome by the enumerable numbers of the females patrolling around the barricade they made. Watching for ‘prey’. And all of the poor males were kicked away. [Gil: why’re these boys so horny!? aren’t they like 10?][Author: When did I specify how old are they? hUH!?] 

After Tina wiped her body, she changed clothes. Here and there, Fountains of blood flied around the area, gushing out blood like it came from a water hose. The females however, gathered around the silent Tina and covered her with their bodies. 

Clasped hands, they held each other tightly and quickly prepared their legs. With a straight yakuza like kick, they striked the Boys only in one place in succession without fail. The boys stepped on the girl’s ‘Zone of No Touch’ bravely with a small number of volunteers, but they were repelled mercilessly by the girls.  

With pale faces, holding their crotch, they backed away and dragged their fallen comrades, whose faces were convulsing and was forming white bubbles. Some within the boys who brazenly charged in into the girl’s territory were severely beaten to an almost half dead condition. 

One girl each, kicked the half dead guy in his groin. The males however knew this; they couldn’t save that guy anymore, they thought. With a pray, they wished for the half dead man’s new life and happiness. 

Tina however, still didn’t notice all of the commotion happening outside and switched clothes, without minding the TPO. Getting her clothes inside of the bag she prepared beforehand, she changed into a white sleeveless shirt and a black flare skirt. With a red ribbon in hand, she changed her straight hair style into a ponytail and braided small of messy hair parts to make it fashionable, of course with the ribbon tied into a ponytail. [Gil: TPO= Time, Place, and Occasion (appropriate clothing and behavior) ]

Bringing out a mirror out of nowhere, she checked her appearance. 

“Nnn, it’s good”

The remaining guys on the back made pale faces and fled. Soon followed by the Kicked boys kneeling on all fours while baby-walking away. That day, this very accident gave the guys who were there a trauma while they held their sons. But that is another story for the future or else this will be a story about unfortunate guys. (Fourth wall: Muuuu) [Gil: yes]

“Everyone gather” 

Said the instructor, leaning against a tree, and with other teachers on the back, resting. A slight ‘Ahem, excuse me’ said by the instructor. Once more he talked; his voiced echoed and reached all of the ears of the participants. [Gil; where the hell was this guy while all this happened!?][Author: ….Ninja!]

And once all were gathered, and with the army of crotch destroyers Girls dispersed, the instructor fixed his leaning posture into a standing one. The instructor used a skill called [Voice Magnification] inscribed into a tool, as the name implies, it magnifies the user’s voice. Though other methods of Voice magnification can be used other than skills, this method seemed variable enough to be used widely using a magic tool. 

“Today, we would like to thank everyone who participated and decided to take the test. But, However’…” 

With a slight pause, the instructor sighed while brushing his forehead. 

“We will be straining out participants due to some problems. As much as we would like to, we will accept you all. But due to the decrease in quality, that seems to be only like a child’s dream though. “ 

Many participants quieted and soon silence dominated the area. Sad, Agitated and Anxious faces were mixed within crowds, but only Tina were cool-n-cool in all of this. 

“However, all of you will unlikely fail unless you’re strong. Who’d want to not pass ey?” [Original: ya’all be unlikely to pass unless you’re strong]


““OUUU!!” “

Everyone in the area gave a shout; everyone’s eyes are burning in motivation and confidence. After that, the instructor said the rules and passed the paper to each and every one. 

And, when the last participant was given the test paper, the instructor started the timer, flipping the hour glass at hand with a spin. 

“Hey Tina” 

“Hmm? “ 

“Good luck” 

“To you too Albert” 

“Yeah” 

The two exchanged short words, but to Albert this was by no means a small talk for him. The simple yet intricate words were very meaningful. Though his face was blushing, Tina smiled happily and with a wide grin but covered in her mouth with her slender fingers to hide it.  

Though as much as it could be, Albert stopped and looked at Tina.  They sat on the grass patch of ground under the shades of the trees where little light shines through. Although, not everyone found a cozy place like they were at, they still fully enjoyed the fresh air brought by the nature surrounding them. 

Under such conditions, there Tina sat with her legs out of her skirt, bare footed. With her sweat-less cool face, a smile under her nose and eyes half closed. Holding a board in her right hand with the test paper clipped in it and the other with a pencil. 

Her White sleeveless shirt paired with her black flare skirt. Both were fluttering in the wind. The ponytail hung in the back of her head moved from side to side from the breeze brought by the wind, while she sometimes moves her fingers to fix the loose hair strands in place to her ear. And tied within her that hung the ponytail was a Bright Crimson red Ribbon, moving along as her hair sways.

Albert blushed again.

Quiet. Tina answered swiftly without minding the gaze of the other people to her. After all that, her big silver eyes narrowed down and she bit her own lips. Though Albert doesn’t have any clue as to why Tina was acting like that, he ignored it and started answering his own paper. 

The Written Test consisted of questions about certain animals, monsters and some arithmetic questions. With her [Memorization] Skill, This was all easy for her, paired with her other body’s recent Library visit, some can be brazenly answered whilst it was sometimes hard. 

Some were left unanswered because of the questions which she didn’t know. History, History isn’t KrisTina’s Forte because in the first place, even in his old life he hated history. Questions about the formation of kingdom and other things which she doesn’t know, she left it blank.

However, with her recent practice and combinations of similar skills, which is [Synergy Skills]. With her special skill [System] and another self-developed inferior version of [psychokinetic], a sub-skill with a variety of its own, [Magic Weaving]. 

With [System]’s peculiar Automation and Abyss like information ability paired with [Magic Weaving]’s inferior ability to move things within a radius of 1meter. Automation and with the latter being used, the pencil in Tina’s fingers along with her whole hand moved on its own.  

With her inexperienced handling of the skill [System]’s [Automation] and its [Unlimited information], she thought of a way to make use of the information she cannot normally access.  ‘Why not take advantage of [system] by using other skill’ she thought, while a crescent smile drew on her face. 

By trial and error, With the ability of her alone made [Synergy skills]. She alone, can only use these called synergies.

While also adding in [Appraisal], one of her Synergy skills. By mixing [System] and [Observant Eyes], The Combined skills were able to [Analyze] the outside world, thus ‘Observing’ the flow of events. 

As a consequence, the unnecessary flow of information got into her brain and struck her good. But as a result, The [System] was able to [Analyze] the question, and thus [Appraised] the problem. Soon, with [System] and [Magic Weaving] gave results filling the blank questions were answered automatically by her skills. 

With the other problems out of the way, she stood up from her sitting position and towards the instructor. She passed her test paper and left the scene quickly, followed by cheers of males and the sharp eyes of the females, piercing the bodies of the boys. 

Many boys were all, ‘Ouuu!’,’Cutie!’ or ‘Let me kiss your legs!’ The latter was ignored right at the moment she heard that, and thus quickly fled the place where many gazes were. 

The unknown Direction of the wind lifted part of her skirt, thus revealing a part of her thighs. Quickly, with another method of handling the upcoming disaster, using a unique method. She held down all of sides of her fluttering skirt at the blink of an eye, whereas no one noticed. 

Her appearance made the boys hearts go ‘Thump!’ and everyone’s faces were dyed beetroot red. 

After she arrived back, Albert offered his water to Tina and Tina drunk it all at once with a ‘Gulp!’. With an “Ahhhh~ thank you, I feel refreshed” coming out of Tina’s mouth, made Albert sulk. He hugged his legs in between and sucks his thumb with the other hand. 

His Once full water bottle was now filled instead with air, empty of any kinds of the said water. With the appearance of the depressed Albert, Tina felt responsible for emptying his water bottle so she magically formed water and filled the water bottle again. [Gil: rip water bottle-san]

She offered the newly refilled water to Albert, whose was making a teary eyed face and snobby nose. 

“Sorry Al, I thought you wanted me to empty it…” 

“Ah… no, it’s okay. I’m fine… “ 

“So uh, here then. Are you fine with this?” 

Tina offered Albert the bottle with a smile, and like that, all of the colors came back to Albert’s face. He now seemed happy while thanking Tina, Tina however doesn’t know the reason of the mood changed that Albert that just exercised. 

And after the incident, when a dozen or so minutes passed, Albert passed his Test paper looking aloof. And when Albert arrived back, Tina, elbows folded, she cheered the depressed Albert once again. [Heroine!] 

When the Time passed and the last grain of sand fell from the hour glass, the instructor once again used the magic tool and announced the ending of the written exam. After that, then stated passed students one by one. 

Many were teary eyed and many cheering in joy. But more or less, about half of the current participants passed the written test.  

After the recent commotion, the teachers in the back quickly prepared area for the 2nd test area. Using earth magic, they flattened out the uneven terrain of the forest and even prepared a simple tent. 

Resting areas and trees here and there were moved. With a 30 or so teachers of elites worked together, they fixed and even changed the terrain of the land. With the grassy land once before, alas, now instead, placed with a big running track. 

With a couple of meters long, relay stations of each were placed. With a big parasol stabbed under the earth, the sun shade took form once opened, and many participants quickly took shade under the big parasol. 

With a small inclination, the instructor announced. With the land reformed thanks because of their elite magicians, thus stating, the second test will now begin. 

---- [End] ----

Shared Information: [New plot revised to match] [Planning to re upload current series when everything is revised]

[KrisTina] 

Age: 12

Job: N/A

Level: 4

HP: 50/50

MP: 400/400 (Tier 3)

>>Present SKILLS<<

[Magic Storing] [Magic Weaving] [Magic Control] [Mana Sense] [Thread Magic] [Great Mana Conversion] [Great MP Recovery] [Elemental Magic] [Magic Style] 

[Status Statistics] [Chrysalis] [Formula Mastery] [Calculation] [Parallel Movement] [Memorization] [Counter Appraisal] [Concentration] [Enchanting] [Fast Thinking] [Observant Eye] [Sword Style] 

Special: [System (Automation) (Unlimited Information)] [Barrier Magic]

Synergy: [Appraisal] [Analyze]

1 (Explanation: [System] is still staged, while its like Roman Numbers from I to X. Each time it increases, the Difficulty of handling this skill also becomes harder. [Magic Weaving], though not much used other than forming her barriers, it can also be used as a substitute or an alternative way to move objects. So uh, [Automation] and [Unlimited Information] is a part of [System] skill. Get it? Okay good)

2  Is it hard to understand? Combination is good.. :3

3 from the last chapters it was stated as the first participants kicked out and not participating the second. Well, that’s a mistake by me. This time, in pity for them and more characters, the scenario is like this. (Passed, But a less chance in getting in the finals) thing.

 

Eyyo!~ As usual age is now boosted to 12, thus making apple 18. And apple has nickname, Abel. In shortcut, don’t you guys like fruits? Oh wait my bad.

Q: Where did the skill levels go? 

A: Nah~ it’s all dazzling in numbers so removing that because it’s a hassle remembering it. 

Q: Enchanting? Since when

A: Here-here, not knowing where to store magic, she tried to strengthen the thread for forming barriers, thus gaining enchanting, the ability to strengthen. {Also called sublimation}

Q: why suddenly change the story line?

A: because the past chapters have so many holes in that I could even fit a simple bunny scene without anyone noticing. 

Q: when is the new revised? 

A: currently discussing the events and patching the holes. 

Q: how to foot note the 3 above

>><<<

Kris: Where did I go?                          Tina: I never know I’m so cool! Well, biting my lips must’ve hurt wouldn’t it?Vivi: Onee-sama! Bring me sometime! 

 

30