Is this the END!? hope not
2.5k 19 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I’m Twins?

[Author End Notes]

Ahem. Hello. Haven’t seen someone in two months, where did I go perhaps? Where did I go wrong at? It’s not really long since I’ve started the series 6 months ago on a whim, but considering the amount of readers pouring their whimsical time on such a useless thing makes me proud honestly. 

Such occasions I got terrible comments or critics that made me sad, but really. It’s just pointless actually. So here, let’s talk a bit. Going back to the first chapter, did you guys liked how he died on such a sadly manner or was just pure suicidal as you thought?

Did you realize that my writing style changed after 4 chapters? Yeah sure I do, I mean I was the one who wrote it. Sincerely, I’m the type of person who likes to improve himself/herself just because you’re not good at it. Personally, I take these criticisms personally to the point that I could make choices really bad. Having a flashback since these months, I realized something very important. 

Time is a very special thing. 

Without time, you won’t achieve anything. Whether it be getting good at writing or getting fame. I know it’s just me, but thinking about it. You don’t get praise if you don’t do something. You don’t get achievements without working yourself. 

And even if I had all of these, without them I’m nothing. Worthless as it may be, sorry if I’m writing this to make it sad, but it’s true. Its reality, people are really like monsters if they try hard enough. Not trying sound mean or anything, but its life. I may not be the best out there, but I am confident enough that I can prove that I am able make use of my time.

Yeah-yeah, I know what you are thinking. “What are you talking about? Is there no more uploads?” is that it? Oh correct me if I’m wrong sorry. Well the answer to that is, there is more. 

“What?” you’re thinking? Mmm, not really my problem but since I had the whole two months without uploads I will tell you something. 

What did I do in these months anyway? You ask. Well the answer to that is, writing. Yep. I was doing more of this series, trying my best to make it better and better. 

I really hated myself seeing my writing then, Oh-Oh don’t be mean okay? It’s just me again. I had practiced my grammar, Building sentences and word choosing. Making out a concrete story would make it good, so I did. I reworked the ‘Death’ entirely, the ‘meeting’ of the two, etc. I patched out the info dumps I did last time and added more to make it better. 

Though I still need someone; someone who could correct me when needed to. That’s where you come in, don’t be shy pointing out the mistakes. I’m not like a child who cries easily you know? Anyway, the more comments you make, the more recommendations gets noted down and planned into the future. If needed to, I would always comment down and reply if you have any questions. 

Just a simple sentence, even if it’s only one would greatly help. And by joining the discord server, you could meet some people who loved the series. Even if it’s not moving on. I had my fair share of grammatical errors since I wrote a new chapter 1 and so on. They helped me, and even cared for me, honestly it’s like honey. 

You could talk to other people who took interest and helped us grow. Now-now not trying to break the mood, I’m not forcing you really. It’s just a simple recommendation of mine. Your drawings, Ideas and complaints would also be greatly appreciated. Well not really depending on which occasion and how you did it, moving on. 

My, or rather. Our server consisted of freelancer Authors and Editors alike a community. Not much, but they are very few but supportive figures who would be mentioned later. They are the persons who helped me. Emotional, how nostalgic. 

You may or may not have read this but I just want to say thank you for sticking so far with us. So onwards, since we don’t really want to change the whole crap again and again, I would newly remake an entire series, with a spoiler I will provide and some insights on what it would be made into. 

Firstly, since I had gotten so many complaints lets discuss them in order. 

 

Q. Why did you make it look like he died happy? 

A. Because I wanted to make it like a betrayal, but I couldn’t. 

Solution: change that and make it realistically this time. Here I provide a scene of the reworked part, but be sure to comment down on your insights. 

[[WARNING: This is a complete remake of the previous scenario since many didn’t really liked a psychopath version of KrisTina]] “For instance, before I arrived into this dark place, my friend and I agreed to have lunch accompanied by his lover. We met up in the cross section of the road then walked into a store where they offer good food.  But before we even reached the place, a robbery happened nearby and we were threatened by the robbers, me and my friend with his lover panicked of course. My friend was feisty and attacked first without thinking too much.

The robbers were armed with guns and with swift coordinated movement, five barrels were pointed to my friend’s head and shot, just in time; I bashed him trying to fling off the trajectory of my friend’s assault and I got shot instead. Seeing my friend stumble, he looked at me in disbelief and strangely enough, smiled. That time I didn’t have the capacity to think everything out so I saw it as grief.”[[WARNING END]] 

It goes like that. Cringe, yes I know. But deal with it, many of the team with us preferred this. But, coincidently, like I said it would be great if I could get your comments for a better scenario than this actually. Or just join the discord server and be online because we won’t bother you until you talk once. 

Taking it into account, this part had about 6 paragraphs on how goofy he died. The one up there is just a part of it, while the latter part were written to not match these 6 paragraphs later so that changing it would be easier. 

Anyway, into Lunaria’s part.  [[WARNING]] “However, a lady with wings sat in the chair holding a piece of paper as she drank from the cup she held in her free hand. {Skip}  The papers in front of the girl were removed with a snap of her fingers, revealing herself. She lowered the cup she held and placed the piece of paper she held earlier on the desk, then looked far off in the distance and sighed. She arranged her hair and groomed part of her wings, then stood up and walked in the couch just in front of me, or at the other couch that just appeared with a puff. 

She wore a Greek-like dress that just covered her like bandages from her whole body. In her back grew a pair of silver-black wings, part of it was beginning to crumble and a silver-black dust flew when she wiggled her wings as she walked elegantly reaching me.

 {Skip} “This is my last” she said as she lowered her cup. “I hope for you to become my vassal” she said looking from far in this endless white world. “My time has come to leave the matters this world contains. I am no more than a husk betrayed by its own kind” looking depressed. “A part of me wished to continue, but I simply cannot. For I am being like you” answered. “What do you mean? What are you by the way?” I tried to ask her for answers but all that came is a sad look while she smiled. 

“As you have learned from me, I am nobody anymore. I do not exist as a person”. “Can I name you then?” I offered. “What do you mean?” she questioned back. “I mean, haven’t you had enough of calling yourself as nobody? Or even saying to yourself you do not exist anymore? Who am I talking to then? Can you please answer, Miss. Lunaria?” After I said a name fitting for her, my body ran out of energy and collapsed from the couch I sat on. Fortunately, the couch was soft and fluffy, cushioning my weak body from heavily ramming into the hard parts of a normal couch, if there is for this one.” [[WARNING END]] 

Any further than this is spoilers so I only highlighted the best parts.

And since I still have a bit of time left as I am writing this end note. I will also mention that the childhood part, learning part, school part, and some were changed and was extended by some chapters long. So you would get to enjoy a wholesome amount of my time that I poured in okay? I mean it. 

So let’s see. Ah yes, The series does have some “Similarities” about that one Korean web novel that does get me triggered whenever mentioned, so let’s clarify it for once. The two’s history and “Bodies” will be changed. Expect the counterpart Tina (About Kris) to not be purely similar to that of the original anymore. Well, this planning took 2 months to decide on so it’s a real pain changing the character compositions and such. 

Well. So here’s the thing that could fix it, zodiacs. So now-now don’t reference this to that overlord crow lady, its entirely different okay? I mean, yes you might know what zodiac Kris-Tina is already, so here. Let’s adapt that shall we? Spoiler content here so ill remove it.  

Well, you might ask. Why did you change it again? To that I answer, well because I wanted to separate the thought of “Not Original” in my series. I take it very personally, no hard feelings okay?

Anyway, the series will get a complete character remake and plot remake. But-but, don’t be alarmed it still follows this plot so don’t worry and just enjoy, or maybe even try to compare which part is which from the main series. And so it comes to an end. 

What did I learn from this journey? Improve. I’m not some genius who makes quotes okay. What did I regret? Wasting my time, the very same I said up there. So, I’ll concentrate on making the series before New Year. And so happy Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you guys. 

Kris: Ahh! I couldn’t see! 

Tina: It is what it is. 

Edited by: Minidiamant

 

Simple questions
  • Kitchen knife (one blade-Tina)
  • Scissors (blade/s)
  • Techniques (barriers upgrade)
  • Black and white (hair)
  • White and black (hair)
  • Normal White and White (hair)
Total voters: 55 · This poll was closed on Jan 3, 2021 05:55 AM.
21