T-2 Time & us
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time, something which is ever moving, never stopping, uncaring: just like a shallow well with toxic water- something you can only look at but not try to drink.

Time is just like the universe, ever expanding, or simply, distancing from us; and we, well, we are closely following behind it, trying to follow behind it, hoping to see times shadow so we could start to somehow follow behind it, and then slash and cut a part of it for ourselves.

All we are hoping is to steal a tiny fragment of time so we could also have a part in the grand total, but all most of us end up with is not with the sight of our time, but with the view of our own shadows: slowly growing smaller, growing weaker, growing fragile, until all we see is its quivering, frustrated shape which has given up on that adventure it was looking for.

It doesn’t try to catch time for fame or stability anymore; All it wants now is to extend its mortal life by the inches, so it could spend just another second in the ‘hope’ of ever reaching a point where time itself would stop and hold its hand, because it itself has no strength left in its fading shade to try and look for it anymore.

That’s you and, I here; I just stole a small leaf from you that you could have sent and spent in search of ‘your’ time; unfortunately, it’s gone now, the small window, your small chance. You have missed it for trying to find meaning in the wild pursuit of a delusional me.

Or have you?

0