Meeting Tang San
440 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he was teleported by his Grandmother, Ryusei was in a trance right now, he knew that the possibility of anyone surviving the attack of Spirit Hall was less than 10%. He was thinking of the memories he had created since he was reincarnated in this world.

 

He did not realize that he was unconsciously releasing both of his spirits right now, both of them were astounding as one was the Strongest Spirit in the World, the Azure Dragon Spirit while the other was a very strong spirit as well, the Purple Lightning Dragon Spirit.

 

Their Aura was enough to stop any Beast from coming near him as just a faint aura of a Dragon makes the Beast very fearful and he was releasing the Aura of two of the strongest Dragons in existence.

 

What he didn’t expect was that right now, he was in the territory of the Gold Wolf who was strolling in the Area right now. Suddenly, it felt a huge amount of Dragon's Aura and was frightened by the Aura.

 

After some time, when it didn’t hear the Dragon's Roar or anything, it followed the Aura and saw a Young Boy of age 6 sitting on a stone with a hollow look on his face. It knew then and there that there was no Dragon in the area.

 

It was this Boy that had the Spirit of the Dragon and not just one it was two. It was a 1,000 years Gold Wolf, it didn’t believe that it wouldn’t be able to kill a young boy.

 

It pounced on Ryusuke who was still in the middle of his thinking that he felt a huge amount of Killer Intent directed towards himself. He was a bit frightened when such a huge amount of Killer Intent was directed at him and rolled away from his position and dodged the Gold Wolf.

 

He used his Azure Dragon Spirit to strengthen his Arm and punched the Gold Wolf’s head. It caused the Gold Wolf to skid back and a large wound on his head could be seen. It once again pounced towards Ryusei but this time he brought forth both of his hands and stopped him in the air.

 

The Azure Dragon’s Spirit in his right hand stopped the Wolf from advancing while the Purple Dragon's Lightning in his left hand sent out a terrifying amount of Purple Lightning and killed the Gold Wolf then and there.

 

It died while leaving a Purple Coloured Spirit Ring. He knew what this was as his parents had already explained about the Spirit Rings and how to absorb them, he stepped forwards and started absorbing the Purple Coloured Spirit Ring for his Purple Lightning Dragon Spirit.

 

He knew that his Azure Dragon Spirit would cause a massacre once again if he didn’t manage to keep it a secret so he thought it would be a good idea to absorb this spirit with his Purple Lightning Dragon Spirit which he could use without having to expose his identity.

 

His spirits were very strong so it wasn’t a big deal to absorb his first spirit which was 1000 years old. After absorbing the Gold Wolf’s Spirit Ring, the Purple Lightning in his hand grew a bit larger and he got his 1st Spirit Ability: Purple Lightning Dragon Claw.

 

He used his 1st Spirit Ability: Purple Lightning Dragon Claw on a nearby rock. The ability was very strong and destroyed the rock in a second. He thought of his family one last time as he started speaking in a loud voice, not speaking to anyone but it was like was an oath to himself.

 

“Me and My family had nothing to do with the mess that concerned your Spirit Hall, yet you deprived us of our chance to live. You destroyed us just due to your pathetic insecurities regarding us standing on the side of neutrality.”

 

“I actually wanted to stay as a normal child in a normal family, living a completely Serene and peaceful life, but you bastards deprived me of it for that filthy selfishness of yours. There is a commonly known idiom, which says how the reverse scale of a Dragon shouldn't be messed with.”

 

“Until now, I was just a sleeping Dragon, but you, Spirit Hall, tore open my only REVERSE SCALE!! Beware, Spirit Hall, when the Dragon rises, all those on the path of Hegemony tremble in its wake!! I will make sure you despair under me to the point you won't even be able to REGRET!!”

 

After he spoke his words, A Huge amount of Lightning gathered in the clouds above the Spirit Hall and a terrifying amount of Lightning Fell down on the Spirit Hall.

 

Supreme Pontiff felt the Huge Amount of Lightning coming towards the Spirit Hall and countered it with her own Spirit Power. Both the Lightning and her Dark Spirit Power clashed with each other, it caused a huge amount of shockwave and destroyed the whole Spirit Hall in the process.

 

Supreme Pontiff was not really damaged by the Lightning but she wondered, “Why did the Lightning fall on the Spirit Hall, was there some expert using his Ability to attack the Spirit Hall. If so, then why do we not know about such an expert?”

 

How could she know that this Lightning was the signal from the heavens themselves that the destruction of the Spirit Hall was imminent and nobody could prevent its destruction now.

 

Ryusei was thinking ‘Now, what should I do? I think the first thing is that I should find about my current location. Where am I? Which forest is this? How far is the nearest civilization from here?’

 

He then went towards a nearby tree and searched for a hole and found one, and put his ear on the hole and concentrated to hear something. He heard the sound of water falling on some rocks.

 

He was pretty familiar with this sound and knew that this was the sound of a nearby waterfall. He knew that the most important thing that he should have right now was a source of water and food.

 

He thought ‘The food should be no problem, I will just have to kill the beasts in this forest while I guess I have to find that waterfall. From the faint sound of it, it seemed as if it was pretty far away, perhaps 10 Kilometres or so towards east.’

 

He then started to make his way towards the direction of the Waterfall as he wanted to be close to the source of water. It was essential for survival after all. While going along the way, he was careful enough to mark the tree from where he came so that he could come back to this direction if he wanted.

 

After travelling about a kilometre, he once again checked for the direction of the sound of the waterfall and found out that he was correct and started travelling in that direction.

 

After walking for about 2 hours, he finally saw the waterfall. The water was flowing down the mountain to a lake in front of Ryusei. The water in the lake was very pure, clear and shiny as a mirror. He bent down and started to drink water from the lake.

 

The water entered his body and soon enough, his body started to give off a pungent smell and he frowned as he stripped down his clothes and washed his entire body in the lake. What he didn’t know was that the Lake in which he was bathing was the Spirit Lake.

 

It has been so long that someone found it that even its legends were forgotten by the people. This Spirit Lake’s water had the capability to enhance the body and remove all the impurities from the body.

 

The cleaning of impurities improved his speed of absorption of Spirit Energy by about 10 times. His skin became much fairer than before and his Black hair seemed to become much more beautiful and shinier. It was like his old skin had shed itself and the new skin took its place which was much fairer and smoother than before.

 

His spirit rank also broke through from rank 14 to rank 15 Spirit Master. After thoroughly washing his body, he once again wore his clothes. He then thought ‘Maybe I should climb this tree and see if I can find something about where I can go, like a nearby village or something. There should be someplace where I can live for some time.’

 

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard someone hitting a tree, he knew what this voice was, it was the sound of a palm hitting the bark of the tree. He knew that this sound was produced by a human as no Beast will do this type of thing.

 

He thought ‘Perhaps the person is practising some kind of Martial arts and testing its result. I should meet this person and find out about the nearest civilization.’ He then started following the direction from which he heard the sound and was soon there as the place was pretty close.

 

When he reached the place, he saw a young boy of around his own age looking at his hands while mumbling something. He was pretty astonished as he thought that the person who would be training their martial arts would be at least a teenager.

 

He could also see the palm marks on the stem of the tree and knew that they were freshly made, so he knew that the person who made these palm marks was the young boy in front of him.

 

He called out to him and said, “Hello, I am lost right now. Could you tell me where can I find the nearest village?” The boy turned to his direction with a curious expression and asked him, “Who are you?”

 

“My name is Long Tian, and yours?” He replied with an alias as he didn’t want the world to know that the Young master of the Lei Clan survived. It would be a pretty stupid idea to use his name from this world. (Meaning of his name: ‘Long’ means Dragon in Chinese and ‘Tian’ means Heaven. So, it is Heavenly Dragon)

 

“My name is Tang San.” He replied me with a smile but Ryusei could feel that behind his smile he was cautious of him.

3