Chapter 5: Eating Lunch
8.2k 12 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the rainbow coloured lights faded away, I was then in my room, still sitting in my bed while holding my phone. As I tried moving my body, I noticed how stiff I got from sitting still.

"I should maybe lay down next time, so I don't get so stiff from sitting still. But, I wonder who that person was, when I logged out? I should ask Onee-chan over lunch."

But before I headed to the kitchen to eat lunch, I first had to visit the bathroom. I totally forgot to not only brush my teeth, but to also do that. But first, I need to change clothes, to something smaller...

I checked my wardrobe if I still had any old clothes left. Luckily, I still had some some lying around. A white t-shirt that and some short pants. When I changed my clothes, I noticed that my short pants now goes down to my knee, and the old t-shirt that I used when I was younger, now fits me.

After I got myself changed, I left my room and headed downstairs. I then headed straight to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, I looked at the wall mirror.

"I really did turn into a girl..."

Green emerald eyes with beautiful silver looking hair. Not only that, I'm half the height of I actually was before, I wasn't that tall to begin with anyway. I can now understand why the game thought I was age of 10, even though it added a question mark at the very end.

...But, why did I become small?

I shook my head, while putting the thought back of my mind. I mean, It's not like I will get any answers standing here anyway. Instead, I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth, and once I was done, I did my business.

~[15 minutes later]~

That was more embarrassing than I thought...

That was the first time I ever saw, that. Looking at it made me feel like a huge pervert. As I existed the bathroom, I could smell something tasty in the air.

"...Tauro! Food's ready!"

Looks like the food just got after I completed my business that took longer than usual. I headed to the kitchen, where the delicious smell of curry was located at. As I entered, Sofia teasingly asked me if I washed my hands.

"Moue~ I'm not a child, I already washed my hands in the bathroom."

Sofia started giggling when I began pouting.

"...I'm sorry Tauro. I'll prepare your food, so take a seat at the table while you wait, okay?"

When I sat down at the table, it did not take long until Sofia returned with the food. She then put the plates down at the table, but before she sat down herself, she patted my head.

"...I hope you will like the food, Tauro. Now then, let's eat."

"Mm. Thanks for the food."

I then began eating. The soft sticky rice mixed with the curry made this dish really delicious. I haven't had curry for quite awhile, and eating it again really made me feel nostalgic of Sofia's cooking. Hospital food wasn't really that great to begin with. I mean, who even enjoys food in tube form? I sure don't.

As we kept eating, I remembered what I wanted to tell Sofia.

"Um... Onee-chan. When I started the game for the first time, I couldn't edit anything. And after I logged in, I saw I had 3 titles."

"...That explains why you looked the same... And about the titles, what did they say?"

"'Belloved by the Goddess Ultenia', 'Anomaly' and 'True Loli'. But I also got 'Princess of the Ice Queen' when I got the princess job class."

"...Ultenia... I see..."

Sofia then placed down her spoon, and then closed her eyes and started murmuring something.

Was it such a bad title? I have never seen Sofia this serious before. And she only reacted to the first title, not the other ones?

She then opened up her eyes and told me not to tell anyone about my titles, even to our parents, in which I nodded in confusion. But why even our parents? They don't even play this game.

"Um... Not only that, but... Before I logged out, I saw something, or someone? I think?"

"...If only she could have done it sooner..."

Before I could ask what she meant by that, Sofia was already done eating, and went over to the sink to wash it. I still had a bit of it left, so I started eating again.

I wonder what she meant by that, if she did it sooner? Who should done what sooner? Maybe she was thinking about something else, and thought out loud?

After she got done washing her dishes, she headed to the hallway. But before leaving, she turned my way and asked if I enjoyed the game so far. Since I had food in my mouth, I simply nodded. Sofia then smiled softly and headed back to her room, probably. Since she did say she was going to do that raid thingy.

It took me another minute to actually finish my food, and once I was done, I headed to the sink to wash it. Or at least, tried to. Since I got shorter, I needed a stool. I could at least place it down in the sink, but reaching the faucet was impossible.

I grabbed an old short stool, and placed it near the sink. Good thing Sofia still kept it around, I never thought it would become useful this again.

After I got on top of it, I started to clean my dishes. It roughly took me 2 minutes to wash my dishes, because I had problems reaching the soap. Once done, I placed it down in the rack, and got off the stool. Of course, I placed the stool back, so it's not in the way. I then left the kitchen, and headed back to my room.

Once I was in my room, I grabbed the VR equipment and put them on. Once done, I laid down in my bed, with my phone in my hand. I tapped on [Delayed Start], which said to start the game with a 10 second delay timer. It was probably made it so you can lay down comfortably without becoming stiff, like I got.

I then placed the phone down beside me, got comfortable, and then closed my eyes. It did not take long until the rainbow coloured lights returned. Within a few moments, I was finally back in the game.

As I looked around, I saw that I was still in the audience room, where I logged out from before. I also noticed a maid that was standing near the throne. Once we locked eye contact, she started walking forwards where I stood.

Who is she? I'm not great with strangers...

251