Chapter 7: Frilly Dress
7.5k 27 225
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room we entered was quite large. It had large windows with it's own balcony, a big walk-in closet, some fancy furniture's, and a large bed!

I think it's double queen sized. Will this be my room from on? It's larger than our living room.

As I looked around in awe, I finally noticed the cute looking white frilly dress on the bed. It looks like something a princess would wear from those novels and manga's I've read a long time ago.

"Tauro-sama, that dress is a gift from Her Majesty."

"From onee-chan?"

"Yes. Well, to be more accurate, the other experienced maids where the ones who created it. But it was Her Majesty who gave them the required materials, Tauro-sama."

Sofia gave the maids the materials so they could craft this dress, for me? And it looks to be my size too. How did they even know my size in the first place?

As I was thinking such things, Annette gently picked up the dress.

"Let's get you all dressed up, Tauro-sama."

She said with a gentle smile. I simply nodded in confirmation, since I would still get all red seeing myself naked. I'm still not used being the opposite sex.

~ºº~

I blushed when I saw myself in the mirror in the walk-in closet.

T-This is quite embarrassing... But the clothes are pretty cute.

"Tauro-sama, you look so pretty in that dress~!"

"R-Really?! This is the first time I have ever worn such cute clothes. Compared to this, what I used was rags."

As I got excited from Annette's praise, and did a twirl, like those in manga or anime. I failed to notice Annette's pale face when I mentioned that I used rags.

"You poor thing... I won't let such thing ever happen again on my watch. As your personal maid, I, Annette, will make sure you won't ever feel sad! *Hmph*"

"?"

I was confused what she meant by that, but before I had the chance to ask, she patted my head. It put a smile on my face, as it felt like all my worries was melting away. I even forgot what I was going to ask, so I instead checked my job class status.

「Job Class Status」
     Dancing: 0/10
     Disguise: 0/10
     Ethics: 0/10
     Knowledge: 0/10

Since my job class is 'Princess', I think 'Ethics' may be a good idea to level up. And do I really have to level up dancing? I'm very bad at physical activities...

*Grooowl~*

But before I had the chance to ask Annette about ethics classes, my stomach protested. My face became beet red.

"Fufu~ It's time for lunch anyway, so let's go and get something to eat. Shall we, Tauro-sama?"

"Mm!"

We left my room while holding hands again. I felt more safer this way, and it also put Annette in high spirits. I was also quite hungry, even though I ate not that long ago. Might be because I got smaller, and younger, probably.

As we walked down the hallway, Annette said that the cafeteria has a lot of yummy foodstuffs. When I asked what was on today's daily menu, I started drooling. It did not take long until we reached the cafeteria. It was massive, 2 times, or maybe 4 times, larger than my school's cafeteria. There where a lot of maids and some female guards eating here. Maybe this was the female section of the cafeteria? I have heard that some schools separate cafeteria by gender for some reason. I don't really get it.

"Ah! Look, it's her highness Tauro!"

"So cute~!"

"Kyaa~~!"

"Her highness Tauro is so adorable~"

There was a commotion happening when we walked up to the counter, so I hid behind Annette. She put her hand on top of my head and softly stroke my head.

"It's alright, Tauro-sama. There are no scary people here."

"Mm."

Annette made a gentle smile, and held out her hand.

"Let's get some grub. Shall we go for 'Today's Daily', that we talked earlier about, Tauro-sama?"

"Mm!"

With sparkling eyes, and maybe some drooling, Annette giggled from my response.

"You are quick to change gears, Tauro-sama."

She said with a bright smile. Annette then started her order of two 'Today's Daily'. If you are wondering what it is, well-

"Here you go, two 'Minced Meat Cutlet'. Enjoy your food. And your highness, I hope it will suit your palate."

"Mm. T-Thank you, miss."

~ºº~

Me and Annette couldn't wait to start eating. After we got ourselves our food, we immediately searched for an empty table, and once we did, we immediately sat down.

"Let's dig in, Tauro-sama!"

"Mm!"

I grabbed my knife, and cut the meat cutlet in two, which caused me to gulp. It smelled really good, and not was it only crispy on the outside, it was really also really tender on the inside, it was like I was cutting butter.

I took a piece of the cutlet and placed it in my mouth and started chewing.

"Mmmm~!"

So... So tasty~! It's soo good!

I have never eaten meat this delicious or soft before. It was so delicious that I felt I was in food heaven.

It did not take long before the food in front of me was all wolfed down.

"It looked like you quite enjoyed the food, Tauro-sama."

"Mm. It was delicious."

Annette smiled softly at my response and gave me some headpats. It felt really fluffy when being patted on the head.

As I was enjoying the fluffy headpats, I remembered what I wanted to ask Annette earlier, about the ethics classes.

"U-Umm, Annette? I was wondering about ethics classes. I have never taken any."

With ethic classes, it should help me level up, but should also help me to gain more confidence. Probably!

"You never had any ethics classes Tauro-sama?"

I shook my head in response.

"Alright. I'll tell the head maid about it. Shall we return to your room?"

"Mm."

"Let's go and return our trays then, Tauro-sama."

~ºº~

After returning to my room. I got a bit sleepy, so Annette told me to rest while she went to talk to the head maid. I was so tired that, the moment I laid down in my bed, I instantly feel asleep.

 

In my dream, I was in a large open area, filled with colourful flowers everywhere. There was also someone standing on top of a hill, she looked very pretty. The moment she saw me, she softly smiled.

<I'm sorry, Tauro. I have been a very bad mother. I'm sorry I couldn't see you growing up, at least your step-sister was there for you.>

I was confused, why did she say she has been a bad mother?

<I see that your memories are still lost. That is... unfortunate.>

She said, while looking sad.

I have lost memories? What does she mean by that?

As I was wondering that, she walked up in front of me and softly stroke my head.

<I would love to see you right now, but sadly, I still have some... issues to deal with.>

<Sofiana was pretty mad at me you know. But to think that he would actually regress your age in a permanent state. That perverted idiot... *sigh*>

Sofiana? Does she mean Sofia?

<Yes, that's correct Tauro. But I have to go now, before I get yelled at. And you should probably wake up now.>

She said while smiling softly while also giving me a warm hug, a hug that felt very nostalgic.

The warm embrace made me feel sleepy again.

Another chapter, another mystery!

I have been quite busy lately with work. Life as a game programmer is filled with many ups and downs, haha..

I also made sure to use the correct terms for "Her Majesty" for Yuzuri and "Her Highness" for Tauro. I didn't fix the terms on chap 6, since I wanted to remind myself that I did a mistake. ヾ(•ω•`)o

 

Also, would anyone be interested in a "Ice Queen" Discord server?

 

By the way, I'm terrible with chapter titles. \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

That's all from me, sorry for the rambling, take care out there.

225