Chapter 22
3.7k 10 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was heading to school with a limo Sofia got with Annette, I was thinking about what happened yesterday. The big reveal, or something?

Sofia said that the so-called "game" we played, is actually another world. A world that has the concept of "magic" and "levels" as a normal thing. Things that are usually seen as fantasy or unrealistic in this world. It's all thanks to the so called [Mana Particle] or something.

But what really shocked me was the bombshell she dropped afterwards.

"...To tell you the truth, Tauro. I'm not really your sister, but the [Goddess of War Sofiana]. I'm actu-"

But before she could finish her statement, Tauro was already filled with tears. Which made Sofiana panic. Sure she may not be her real blood related sister, but she still saw Tauro as her adorable younger sibling.

Sofiana managed to soothe Tauro to calm her down. Thankfully they were both alone in the room, as Sofiana thought that it may have turned out like this. Once Tauro had fully calmed down, Sofiana then told Tauro that they may not be blood related, but she still treasure Tauro as if she was her own little sister. She then went on about Tauro's true identity.

~**~

Tauro is a child of [Goddess of Creation]. A goddess having a child should be impossible. That makes Tauro not only a goddess but a special one. As she was born from the goddess of creation, it means her own divine power will become more powerful than her own birth mother.

However, what makes Tauro special is not her immense divine power, but her secondary power that manifested on birth. It's power signature is the same as their universe, as if she is the [Child of the Universe] itself. It's a power that gods themselves cannot obtain or ever wield.

Because of this the [Entity] appeared. Nobody knows who, or what it is. Some gods speculate it may be a fallen god or goddess, since it has a divine energy, except it's muddy and filled with hate. This [Entity] that everyone calls [It], has been trying to use Tauro's power for its own use.

To make sure the [Entity] did not find Tauro, her own birth mother, had to seal away her memories and this special power. Sofiana never liked the idea of sealing away Tauro's memories, but it was the only option they had at that time. Why it worked, Sofiana didn't understand, neither did any of the other gods.

However, sealing it away only worked temporarily. As the [Entity] was slowly heading closer and closer.

The god of [Earth] was given the duty to protect Tauro but due to his... personality, Sofiana got extremely worried. So she personally requested to be her guard. Of course, she was not happy about how things turned out.

How the god thought it was "funny" to make Tauro a boy and create the "gender-bender disease". But what actually made Sofiana really angry was that he "accidentally" made Tauro a 10-year old and regressed her mental age.

...Let's just say that the god couldn't properly walk for the next few months. And let's also ignore all the screams as well.

~**~

After Sofiana told Tauro all this, Tauro was all confused.

Tauro who though she was a mere mortal, was instead a child of a god. And her not-blood-related big sister, Sofia, was actually called Sofiana.

As Tauro processed all this new information, the only thing she could think of was-

????

... She was visibly confused. It was extremely effective.

 

After a little while, after giving up thinking too hard about it, she looked up at Sofiana, and asked her if she could still call her "Onee-chan", same as before. Which of course made her happy and hugged her even closer.

"...I just wanted you to know of the truth, Tauro. It really pained me to keep it from you. And you don't have to worry, nothing will change."

That's what Sofia said while patting my head before we went to bed.

...Now that I think about it, didn't I have a dream about Sofia not that long ago?

But before I could think more about it, I was snapped into reality.

"Lady Tauro, we have arrived."

"Thank you, miss chauffeur."

Today, was another day at school. I have to be prepared!

~***~

As I sat down in class, I remembered what Sofia said yesterday about some people coming to our home. She did say they are people I know, so they might be from the other world then?

I wonder who it might be.

As I was thinking such, Elenoir who sat in front of me greeted me with a bow.

"Good morning, Princess Tauro."

"Mm. Good morning, Elenoir."

Those who arrived early where in a fuzz, after seeing Elenoir bow to someone, which she never really did. But what she said made the room pretty quiet, for a brief moment at least.

"The cute transfer student is royalty?!"

"No way..."

"She is still cute though."

While the classroom was in chaos, the teacher walked in. She coughed loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Now then. Today we have another transfer student. So please pay attention."

"Another transfer student?"

I heard Elenoir say quietly, while still paying attention. It didn't take long until the new transfer walked inside the classroom.

"Greetings, everyone. I am princess Tiatania L. Ulmeria, I hope that we all can get along."

"Another cute royalty?"

"Cute."

"But Tauro-chan is cuter."

The class got pretty excited of having another cute little student. This also the first time for the private school to not only have 1, but 2, from royalty attending at the same time.

Her seat was next to mine, and when she sat down, she smiled at me.

"To think we get to go to school together now, Tau."

"Mm."

Today's class was about physics and the like. But after the class was over, the teacher told Tia that she will be given the exam test that we had yesterday. Since she said that the test results will be shown at the end of the week.

The results will determine what kind of math courses we will take from then on. But since there were no classes after lunch, and that I still don't have joined any clubs yet, I could go home. However, I stayed behind to wait until Tia was done with her test.

Just like me, she completed the test under a few minutes. So I didn't have to wait long.

When we headed towards the entrance of the school grounds, the chauffeur from this morning was waiting for us.

The moment she noticed us, she beamed and opened up the door.

"I've been waiting for you, Lady Tauro. And of course, Lady Tiatania."

"Mm. Thanks, miss chauffeur."

"Thank You."

We said before stepping inside the vehicle.

While we were heading towards our destination Tia said that she would be staying at our mansion during her stay.

Tia was all smiles as if a radiant flower had bloomed while she talked to Tauro.

~***~

After we got home, it was nearly time for dinner. And as always, I was quite tired. Annette changed my clothes while I was busy not trying to fall asleep before dinner time.

Tia walked into my room after Annette had successfully changed my clothes in a blink of an eye. I wore a soft green simple dress that I could easily move around in.

"Oh my. You look beautiful Tau!"

"Mm."

I said sleepily while Tia hugged me with a bright sunny smile. Annette watched over us with a warm smile while she was preparing some tea.

"Tauro-sama, the tea is almost ready. Make sure to drink it, so you don't fall asleep when it's dinner time."

"Mm."

I trotted over to Annette, taking the tea cup she offered. Annette also prepared one for Tia beforehand, so she also joined our little tea party.

Mmm. Annette's Tea is delish.

Another chapter done! Some more world building and plot~

Discord: https://discord.gg/qcBwhUP

133