Chapter 26: Annette’s POV
3.2k 8 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I'm in the kitchen preparing lunchboxes for both Tiatania-sama and Tauro-sama for tomorrow.

As I was humming away, the head chef entered the kitchen.

"Oho? What are you making today Miss Annette?"

"Ah, head chef. Lunchboxes. This one here is for Tauro-sama, while the other one over here, is for Tiatania-sama."

"Lunchboxes?... Ah, right. It's the class trip right?"

"Yes. I heard they where going to stay in the luxury inn called [Golden Eagle]."

"Oho? That's one fancy inn. I cooked there once, ya know. That's some fond memories that is."

Carlos Emergreen, or the head chef as we call him, was a renown head chef from the country [The Republic of Northern America]. When you look at him, you probably think that he was the captain of Her Highness's knight order.

But looks can be deceiving. He is actually a cook with a very soft spot for both Tauro-sama and Tiatania-sama. And if I remember correctly, he was working on some sweets just for tomorrow.

"How is your sweets turning out?"

"I think they turned out really cute! Ghahahaha!"

When I asked him this, he replied back with a broad grin and laughed happily. He really loves to make sweets that looks very cute, he always makes sure its very detailed when he makes for both Tauro-sama and Tiatania-sama.

Yup, he sure is doting on them like crazy. You would probably think he was their father-in-law or something.

"Take a look at them, aren't they cute?"

He said with a smile.

They looked like pink flowers, bears, cats and many other animals. Yup, they where cute.

"Cute. You know, no matter how I look at you. You look like a warrior, and not a chef."

"Looks can sure be deceiving. Ghahahaha!"

When I finished the lunchboxes, Carlos carefully and skilfully placed the sweets in a separate box. Once he placed them down, he nodded and smiled.

At that moment, Tauro-sama walked in the kitchen with Tiatania-sama.

"Ah! Tauro! Tiatania too! How are you both? I hope you will enjoy your time tomorrow!"

Carlos started to ruffle Tauro-sama's hair. You usually wouldn't do that to your employer, or to a princess for that matter. But Carlos and Tauro-sama didn't care about such small things though. In fact, it made Tauro-sama happy.

"Ehehe~"

"Loud as always aren't you, head chef?"

"Yup! That's me alright! Ghahahaha!"

"*Sigh* You never change, do you? And to answer your question earlier, we are doing fine. We are just getting hungry, that's all."

"Mm."

"That's right, it's soon time for dinner. Right, I'll make sure to make something yummy for both of yah!"

They get along just fine as always. And since the head chef, Carlos, ruffled Tauro-sama's hair, I made sure to fix it. Good thing I always bring a comb with me, with it I straighten out her hair.

"Head chef, Annette, what where you two making?"

"We were making your lunchboxes for tomorrow, Tauro-sama."

"Yup! I even made something yummy for you to eat afterwards! It may not be as great as Miss Annette's sweets, but I'm sure you will enjoy them Tauro."

Tauro-sama really loved my sweets. I'm no professional when it comes to making sweets. but when I make them I make sure they fit Tauro-sama's preferences.

As we talked, we heard quite a loud sound from a certain someone stomach. Looks like it was time for dinner.

Our meal was a full course meal, he really did put his all into this meal.

"Tau~ aahn~"

"A-Aahn~"

And as we ate, Tiatania-sama was feeding Tauro-sama. She was quite embarrassed when she was fed by her.

To be honest, it was quite a wonderful scene. A shame I won't be able to see this for 2 whole days.

121