Chapter 36
1.6k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, this pure white crystal is that supposed black one?"

I was showing Annette and Tia the black crystal that now became a [Holy Divine Crystal] instead. I explained how we found it, and the mysterious purification that happened. I mean, it did such in the analyze skill that it was purified. Not sure how it happened though.

"It was pure black when it was within the sealed box. However, when it shattered on the ground it emitted a bright light, and once it faded, it became this."

"[Analyze]... Hmm, it sure does state that it got purified."

"Well. Since we know it's an evil crystal that got purified, we don't need to worry about the crazy effects that happened to that researcher. We could have our head magician to look into the crystal, since he is the most knowledgeable person there is in our kingdom."

"Yes. That is true. He may be a weirdo, but he is quite knowledgeable."

Annette said while she nodded.

Since we got what we came for, we decided to go for our second agenda, searching for [Moon Wolf] habitat. I also thought it was a great idea, since I found this town a bit creepy. The faster we leave, the better.

After leaving the town of creepiness, we headed forwards an open grass plain that had a large watering hole in it. Not only that, it wasn't that far off the dense forest up ahead.

This large area was a habitat candidate for our fluffy friends. But sadly, we did not find fluffies right away. They were quite large, but that didn't mean they had their way of hiding.

"The monster known as Moon Wolf's have something called [Perception Blocker]. It's constantly active, which makes them harder to find. They aren't really the aggressive sort of monster, as they are mostly cowards, despite their large size. You have a higher chance of meeting one if you are highly favored by the spirits. Is what this book says."

The book that Annette brought with her was from that researcher's home. She found it while checking a few bookcases. It was quite handy, as It even had information about the monsters abilities. Sadly, the researcher did not write how to actually catch one. As he only observed it from afar.

Since they had [Perception Blocker], Tia asked us if we had any skill that could combat it. Luckily, Akemi had something that could be of help, and that was [Magic Search]. Since it only blocks your perception, it does not really block the magic flow. Which makes it easier to find with [Magic Search].

Akemi decided to cast [Magic Search], and not long after, she found a few Moon Wolf's not that far from here.

74