Chapter 38
1.9k 2 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Tauro and her friends were heading back from the mountains, Sofiana and her guild was battling the boss of the dungeon.

"...Erin! It's summoning another batch of underlings!"

"Got it, Yuzuri! Team B, take the left flank! Team A, group up with me at the right flank!"

""OOOH!!""

The guild members drove split into 2 teams, which took care of all the monsters that the dungeon boss created. Sofiana, or Yuzuri, decided to fight the boss head on. She could not use her godly powers, as not to expose herself. But she did however increase her damage and defense output.

About 1 hour later, the fight was finally over. The loot they got was nothing to scoff at, and the guild members would probably boast about their findings later on. After taking the loot, they quickly left the dungeon and headed back to town.

Once Sofiana arrived at her own room at the Inn, Akemi appeared near the entrance. She quickly went on her knees since she had something urgent to report. She showed the crystal that she borrowed from Tauro.

"I borrowed this from Lady Tauro. It's a purified evil crystal."

"...A piece of that got purified? How?"

"I am ashamed to tell that, I do not know. When it fell on the ground, it emitted a very bright light. The moment it died down, it went from pitch black, to white, as you can see here."

As Sofiana was holding the crystal, she felt something divine within it. But that's not everything, she also felt some traces of essence from Tauro within the crystal itself. It was very faint, but Sofiana put two and two together and summarized that Tauro somehow purified this crystal. It no longer belonged to that, but was now It's own thing.

Sofiana thought for a while, but couldn't come to any conclusive evidence that it was Tauro that purified the crystal fragment. As she was holding the crystal in her hands, Akemi said that she had another matter to report.

"After we obtained the crystal, I noticed something changing within Princess Tiatania when we were head back from the mountains."

"...Something strange?"

"Yes. She has Lady Tauro's divinity growing within her. So it is estimated that she will grow into god hood within the next ten thousand years. Not only that, Annette is also slowly growing beyond what a mortal should be able to."

"...Growing into god hood? That should be impossible... But if it's Tauro, then maybe not..."

Sofiana said while staring at the crystal. Maybe it wasn't lucky, maybe she is doing it unconsciously. But why now, and how? Sofiana thought deeply. Now she had clear evidence that it was Tauro that purified the crystal, but she had no idea how she did it. Not even herself or any other god was able to purify that, or even remotely exterminating it. They could only push it away. And now It's slowly coming back, gathering It's strength.

Sofiana had a feeling that something big will happen in the future. Something that will change the course of the future.

81