Chapter 39
2k 9 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning back home at the castle from our little adventure, I was at the library trying to see if there was any interesting books to read. Since tomorrow would be the day where I would go back to school. As I was checking the bookshelves, I noticed that I was a little bit taller than yesterday. It was not a large change, just a few tiny centimeters of difference.

I decided to check my status, and one of the titles were missing. Or to be more precise, it was replaced. The title in question was [True Loli], now it was basically saying [???]. A confusing title was replaced by another confusing title. Even it's description was just '?????'. Instead of trying to figure out something I have no idea of knowing or understanding of, I decided to grab the closest book.

The book I picked up was called [Fairies: A book about fairy race]. The book itself was pretty old, but kept in the best possible condition, but you could see the pages slowly turning yellow of age. The front cover was a simple leather cover with the books title on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I placed the book on the nearest table and started to read trough it. It did not take long until I've fully read the entire book, since it only contained about 100 pages. I quickly left the library after I placed it back into the bookshelf and headed to the back of the castle.

The reason why is because we got something called a [Fairy Pond] at the back of the castle. It looked like a normal fountain to me, which was in the middle of the lush beautiful garden that was well kept by the gardeners. The reason why the fountain was called [Fairy Pond] was because some fairies was living in it, or they say. I'm not sure why they would want to live inside a water fountain, but okay.

But that's not the only reason, however. The main reason I came here was because of my summoner class. It said in the book that summoners can call fourth fairies of certain element if stood near fairy ponds of said element. Which means, I can call fourth a fairy with the water element! I hope I can become friends with it too.

When I reached the fountain, I took a deep breath to calm myself. I then started to recite what I read in the book.

"O spirits of the pond. Hear my dearest wish and listen, I, Tauronaya, wish to become friends of thy fairies, and become thine strength of need-"

As I recited the words, the water started to stir. A mass of water raised up into the air. When I was done reciting the words, the water then started to take it's form and shone in a bright bluish light. Once the light subsided, a slender looking woman with transparent looking pair of wings on their back was found where the mass of water was previously.

"I respond to thy summoner, Tauronaya, who summoned me. I am the [Fairy Queen]."

The one I summoned was not just any normal fairy, but the fairy queen herself. I read that her main element is water, but is able to use all the elements as well. Even though they aren't as powerful as her main element, it still outclass any fairy with said element.

I decided to give her the name Fey. The fairy queen Fey seemed to like the name I bestowed upon her, as she got quite happy. And she also stopped talking funny after being given a name. And now that I thought about it, I presented my name as [Tauronaya] instead of [Tauro], I didn't notice it until now, but it thankfully worked. I was not so sure about why I said it, but oh well.

"Tauro-Sama! It's time to go!"

Annette appeared not that far away from here, waving at my direction. Sofia and Tia was also with her. I quickly said my goodbyes to Fey and quickly ran towards where they stood. It was time to head back to the other world, to school.

 

Been awhile since I posted a chapter. I have been quite busy with game development, and recently getting into VR.

Hope you enjoyed the chapters so far, even though it's quite rough around the edges. (❁´◡`❁)

83