Chapter 42
1.3k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have been preparing for our café for the past few days. Everyone was quite excited, especially Elenoir. Since she has spent quite the amount on the quality of the outfits, furniture, utensils etc.

It looked like a high class western restaurant than a café. It's a weird mix of western and eastern styles mashed together. Of course, it wasn't haphazardly either, she spent a lot of time making sure everything looked great.

But, I felt that something didn't feel right. Something that was missing.

"Hrm... Elenoir?"

"Yes? What is it Princess Tauro?"

"Don't you think something is missing in our café?"

Elenoir began to think for a bit, while looking at the interior of the café.

"Ah! We don't have any Halloween decoration."

Elenoir then quickly went over what kind of decorations we required that would match the café. She had to work fast, since Halloween was just around the corner.

I wonder if she will make it in time.

As I was neatly preparing the tables, Anna and Tia arrived with a trolley that was filled with boxes.

"I got some Halloween decorations~!"

"I believe you forgot about these, did you not?"

"Ah, Thanks! Princess Tauro just reminded a few moments ago, so I was looking at something on the phone. But now it looks like we don't need to. With this, we will make it for next week."

What they brought with them was a lot of Halloween decorations, and they looked quite cute. Tia also suggested we dimmed the room a bit, but not too much. That way it would look cozy and maybe a bit spooky. Probably.

In the end, we managed to setup the café in time. But I still think it looks like a high class restaurant and not a café.

 

* * *

 

"Tauro-chan is really cute in those clothes."

"Princess Tauro is cute in everything she wears."

"I'm dead. Thank you forever."

Lots of girls were squealing over how cute and adorable Tauro were in the clothes she was wearing. Some even passed out from the cuteness, while others tried to stop their nose from bleeding with no avail. Especially when she did a twirl just when she put her clothes on.

"Make sure everything is ready!"

Elenoir said while heading into the dressing room. But the moment she saw the chaos, or rather, the aftermath of said chaos, she could only sigh. The culprit being Tauro herself. However, she was oblivious as always to her surroundings.

"Elenoir, let's do our best!"

"Y-Yeah. Tauro, can you make sure the tables are fully set? Princess Tiatania is there as well, so she will help you out."

"Mm! Going now!"

After Tauro left the dressing room, Elenoir looked at the rest of the girls still on the floor, completely passed out from cuteness overload. They haven't started yet, but Elenoir already had a lot of work to deal with.

The café opened up shortly after the rest of the class calmed down and in their uniform. The café itself was quite cozy, and everyone who visited enjoyed it quite a lot. Specially the cute maid waitress known as Tauro.

Unbeknownst to Tauro, she was quite popular and had a large fan club. Of course, Tia was the president of said fan club. It went without a hitch, if you exclude the time where Tauro stumbled and caused the food on the tray she was holding to fall on one of the costumers. It was a simple sandwich cream set with black tea, luckily the tea only spilled a bit on their leg.

Tauro shrank back when it happened and apologized, expecting to get yelled at. But the customer asked if she was okay instead, and that it was alright while giving her some head pats to calm her down.

"Everybody makes mistakes, Princess Tauro. I'm fine, see? Come on, don't cry."

"...Mm."

Tia came over with a replacement and took Tauro back to the staff area. After reaching the staff area, Tia decided to hug Tauro for awhile. Mostly to calm her down, but the main reason was that she was jealous.

"Tau? ...She fell asleep?"

But what she didn't expect was to Tauro to fall asleep while being hugged by Tia.

"Looks like I will spending some time with Tau then. So that I can look after her."

Elenoir gave a wry smile at Tia's comment.

"You could wake her up you know?"

"Oh how unfortunate I cannot continue working~"

Anna giggled at Tia's reply and told Elenoir to get ready. Since she was eager to also spend some time with Elenoir later.

61