Chapter 43
1.3k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a few weeks since the café. In short, it was a success. After everything was put back together, we had a celebration party after school. Elenoir was the one who suggested it and setup the entire party, and not only that, it was held in a mansion that her family owned in the city.

Me and Tia wasn't there for long, as we had to get home early for our own Halloween party, which was a shame since It was pretty fun. Sofia and Annette were quite enthusiastic about it. It wasn't going to be as grand as Elenoir's, which was fine with me. Basically, it was a tiny family party.

Annette made a delicious cake, though she used out of season berries on it. Should be impossible to have them fully ripe at this time of the year, but my guess is that Sofia probably helped with that. Not that I'm complaining, since it was very yummy.

 

Before you know it, it's the middle of November. Time sure passed by. It's been a fun year so far. And soon, new years is on the horizon. Which means this school year will soon end. Just 3 more weeks.

As I letting out a cold breath at the school's entry gate, Annette made sure my scarf was properly secure. She has been quite overprotective when the first batch of snow started to fall early this month. Since we live in a colder region, the snow starts early as November. Not only that, the snow can even go up to 5 meters, if not 8 to 10, if the weather is bad enough.

Luckily, the management of this country makes sure that the snow never reaches more than 15 centimeters. That's how much they plow, sand and salt, the roads.

"Our snowfall is similar in our kingdom, around this time of the year."

"That's true?"

Tia, who was walking by my side to our class said such. It looks like it also snow quite a lot over there. No matter the world, there will always be tons of now. And a lot of it too.

"Yeah! Father built a massive snow castle once! Mother was actually quite shocked how well he made it. Though, he got depressed once Spring came around."

Said Tia while were giggling. Tia smiled affectionately while she stared at Tauro. She has started to smile and laugh a lot recently she thought. And not only that, she isn't as scared against other people as she used to. Then. Maybe one day... Tia's face got beet red and quickly shook her head.

"Let's do our best today as well, Tau!"

"Mm!"

 

Today's classes were the usual, mathematics in the morning, and then some history lessons until lunch break. Even though mathematics is easy, it's pretty boring. The history lessons though are pretty fun, since we get to learn a lot about the past, which was pretty grim. It still baffles me how humanity nearly wiped themselves out, just because they wanted more power.

The people of the past rose up to fight against their own corrupted government all over the world. But that peace didn't last for very long, since the 3rd world war started about 80 years later. As our history teacher said, "history will keep repeating itself if we keep forgetting and ignoring about our past".

As I was mulling over that, I finally changed into to my P.E clothes. We were currently in the large school gymnasium, which is not used other than in the winter since in the spring to summer, it's quite warm outside.

The game we played was badminton. We played a game of 2, so it was me and Tia against Anna and Elenoir. Most of the time, we hit the air, or managed to hit the net from our own serves. Anna was also having a great time, since she never had the opportunity to play any sports.

At the end of the day, we were very exhausted from all the moving around. We were quite terrible at badminton, but we had a lot of fun together. I hope we can keep having fun like this everyday.

54