Chapter 44
1.5k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tauro and Tiatania had a day off from school today, since it was the national day of this country. And on this special day, Tauro and Tia was surrounded by fluffiness. One of them being a large wolf known as a [Moon Wolf], named Mio. Both girls snuggled up to the wolf, not only because of it's warmth, but how soft it's fur was.

Later that day, Tauro and Tia was snow filled garden playing around. Throwing snowballs, building snowmen and snow angels. Annette got quite worried when both of them got back inside covered in snow, so she hurriedly began dragging them to the bath.

"Ahhh~ Warmth~"

"Mmm~"

"C'mon you two, don't fall asleep in the bath."

""Yeees~""

Annette heaved a sigh while softly smiling. These two girls sure are a handful... she thought. She stayed in the large bath in case anything happened, but in actuality. She stayed behind just to fawn over them. After an hour or so warming up, they finally emerged from the bath.

 

After having a delicious dinner, Tauro was back in her room. She undressed and put on her PJs. It was a pajamas that looked like a cat. Annette bought it for her not that long ago, and not only was it cute, it was very comfy. As she was about ready to go back to sleep, Tia entered her room with a pillow of her own.

Tia and Tauro started sleeping in the same room every week. Their so called "weekly room sleepover". The main reason was basically that Tia wanted to snuggle up to Tauro.

As Tia slept together with Tauro every week, she noticed that not only did she get more energetic trough the day, she was also sleeping more at ease.

Both of them quickly drifted off to dream land once they fully tucked themselves in.

The very next day, Tauro and Tia got up early as usual, ate some breakfast and head to school.

"It's Friday already, huh?"

"Mm. Not long until New Years Fair."

The New Years Fair was still 2 months away, but it was a large fair that was celebrated each time on new years. It lasted from midnight to early morning. It was a fair that was celebrated not only in this country, but all around the world no matter the country. It started as a day to celebrate the "New Age", which started after the 3rd world war ended. It was to celebrate not only the new peace that was brought forward, but the new space age.

There were more too it as well, but I honestly forgot what the rest were. All I know, is that it was the beginning of a new future. A better era for all of humankind. Let's just hope they actually stick to it this time.

But going back on-topic, I wonder what kind of ceremonial clothing I should wear. There are many kinds of ceremonial clothing to wear on the new years. It's a shame it's only used once per year, since the clothing is very pretty. But I guess that's what makes people excited when they get to finally wear them.

"Tau, have you ever been to the fair?"

"No. Never been there."

"So, this will be our first time together."

Tia was thinking what to say next until she got an idea.

"Let's match each other's ceremonial clothes and wear them on new years!"

"Oooh! ...But, won't we confuse which one is ours then?"

"Fufu~ We can simply choose different color or pattern!"

Tia said triumphantly while here eyes were shining. She was quite excited to not only choose Tauro's ceremonial clothing, but to spend new years with her as well.

46