Chapter three: My own world
5.8k 32 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

I had just woken up in my new body and was about to go back to the computer to create my world but, I’m in my dream body.. Let’s check it out! First I touched my slender legs and stroke my hands along my curves all the way up to my breasts. It was rather big for a small girl like me but I have always liked boobs on the bigger side.. I then reached down to my tail and it was really comfortable stroking it, it was really squishy and soft but really sturdy as well. Both my hand and my tail felt good when I stroke it. 

 

I took some time checking every single curve of my new body except for the part that makes girls, girls. I wasn’t ready for that yet. Maybe when I get settled down I can have a go? 

 

First on my agenda was to create a body which I had now completed and second was to create my new world. 

 

I walked back to the computer but this time I sat down in the chair, my only thoughts was to create a world similar to my favorite game ForeverQuest. So that’s what I did. 

 

I created every race, humans, elves, dwarves, beastmen and demons. And I created a country for each race including one with all of them, except for demons, which in the game was where everyone was doing the quests and adventures. I added dungeons where dragons resided that could be tamed and created 2 Gods, the God of Light, Helios, that the humans worship and Kitsune, the nine tailed fox, that the beastmen worship. 

 

Dwarves didn’t believe in any gods but instead believed that once you die you become one with the ground and the greater the man the greater the mineral you become. For example a Hero becomes, once they die, mythril which is the best metal known and a normal person that hasn’t achieved anything become normal stone. So the dwarves always strive to become the best possible in whatever they do. 

 

The Elves worship the World Tree which was in the center of their country and they believe that the tree takes in your soul once you die and you’re set free, kind of like Nirvana for the buddhists. 

 

The demons believe that their almighty Demon King, that reigns as their Overlord, is a god and they follow him through everything and obey every command. 

 

But before I started to populate my world I of course needed something else.. 

 

A game system! If I create a game system the world will really become ForeverQuest! I need it! 

 

So I created a system with skills, magic, classes and stats. And if you said the word. 

 

“Status” A transparent screen came into view that only you could see. 

 

Name : Jacob 

Gender : Female

Race : Dragon Goddess 

Age : 18?

Divine power : 

1000

Str (strength) : 

Believers : 

Agi (Agility) : 

Magic affinity : 

All

End (Endurance) : 

Class : 

Goddess 

AtkPr (Attack Power) : 

Sub-class : 

Jack Of All Trades 

Matk (Magic Attack) : 

 

Maybe I should change my name, now that I’m a girl I can’t go around with a name like Jacob..

 

Δ∇Δ

 

With every land and race set and of course the almighty game system I started to populate my world. I transferred 5000 souls into bodies that I created, 1000 souls to each race. I also sent them to their own countries with instructions of their beliefs and how to build up their cities in their minds. In the country with every race I put another 1000 souls to bodies of each of the races, 250 souls to each race, except for the demons. With this I had all the countries on my world populated and, now what? 

 

Nothing is happening down there! I can’t just sit and watch when they literally do nothing. They just talk to each other on what to do. At least the demons have already started building their first city.. Must be because the Demon Lord ordered them to do so.. 

 

Can’t I speed this up? It’s going to take a while before they have settled in.. 

 

“System, can I alter the time-scale?” - Jacob

〔Yes, if you want I can show you your administrator world-page.〕- System

“Oh, yes please.” - Jacob 

 

Inhabitants : 

6000 - (1250 humans) (1250 elves) (1250 dwarves) (1250 beastmen) (1000 demons)

Races : 

Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Demons

Gods : 

Helios & Kitsune 

Year : 

Time-scale : 

1 : 1

 

“System, can you change the time-scale so that 1 minute for me is one year down there?” - Jacob

〔Of course, my Lady.〕- System

 

Time-scale : 

1 : 525 600

 

Now that the time scale was fixed I could watch in fast forward on what's happening down there. But after a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.. 

 

Ugh, morning already, but I want to sleep more! ...wait, I died.. Oh yeah I’m a goddess now, I created my own ForeverQuest world too.. Ooh shit! I changed the time scale! How many years have it been down there!? 

 

“System, can you bring up the administrator world-page?!” - Jacob

〔Of course, my Lady.〕- System

 

Inhabitants : 

7 778 706 - (2 163 596 humans) (26 835 elves) (1 297 824 dwarves) ( 832 339 beastmen) (3 344 659 demons) (113 453 halflings) 

Races : 

Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Demons, Halflings  

Gods : 

Helios & Kitsune

Year : 

589

Time-scale : 

1 : 525 600

 

I slept for almost 10 hours! Oh noo! I hope my world hasn’t gone haywire!

 

I quickly started the computer to see what was happening on my world.

 

The humans had created a monarch system with a King and Queen and some nobles as well that governs small cities under the kings order. They had also multiplied in numbers really quick.. 

 

The elves had chosen to create their first village around the World Tree that became their center and they chose a chief as their leader. They haven’t created other villages because they hasn’t grown much in number, they just focused on building up their one village. 

 

The dwarves had created many cities within their country and all of them were on mountains, so they could easily find minerals and different kind of metals. They were mostly blacksmiths and was known for their great smithing around the world. 

 

The beastmen had many different kinds, such as catkins, dragonkins, lionkins, rabbitkins, and many others. They lived together with chiefs for every different kind of beastmen, they didn’t clump together like the humans but lived in many different villages with one larger than the others being their capital city.   

 

The demons had created one huge city and they also had many different kinds of demons such as succubus, incubus, imps, vampires, devils, and shadowkins. In the middle of their huge city was a large castle where the Demon Lord lived. 

 

Then my eyes shifted to the halflings.. 

 

Halflings, I didn’t set that as a race? 

 

“System, what is halflings?” - Jacob

〔Halflings is a race that is rarely born when two different races gives birth to a child, the most common is that the child is either the same race as the father or the mother so halflings is pretty rare〕- System

 

So a different race got born without me doing anything.. Interesting, but let’s move on to the multirace country! 

 

It had a King and a Queen as rulers. Similarly as the humans it also had many cities and different nobles that was the overseers. What was most fascinating about that country was the Grand Magic Academy where people from all over came to study. It was the school that every kid dreamed to study at, and if you did you would have a great chance at becoming a great mage or swordsman. 

 

Oohh, I almost forgot! 

 

“System, set the time-scale back to 1 : 1!” - Jacob

〔Yes, my Lady.〕- System

 

Oh, I need to come up with a good new name for myself too..

 

 

What name do you prefer for the MC ?
  • Kayda (my favorite) - means little dragon Votes: 70 76.9%
  • Tatsuo Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ruby Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Aruna Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Miaka Votes: 6 6.6%
Total voters: 91 · This poll was closed on Jun 30, 2020 12:07 AM.
132