Chapter four: Peeking on the elves
5.4k 19 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here's the next chapter, took a bit longer to write this one. Had some other stuff to do, sorry. But here it is! Hope you enjoy!

Hmm..? What name would be good? I kinda like Ruby like my eyes but it is too common, almost all isekai'd anime girls that became a vampire or dragon has it.. Kinda want something more special... Maybe Kayda? Yeah, that sounds nice! 

 

“System, can you change my name to Kayda?” - Kayda 

〔Yes, my lady.〕- System

 

New Name :  

Kayda

 

Δ∇Δ

 

At the moment I was looking at the elven city, they had some kind of festival going on. I think they were about to celebrate the birth of a baby. 

 

Why is it so big of deal that the hole city is there. Well, to be honest, they are pretty few in numbers.. Maybe they have a low fertility rate? But it also looks like the mother is important, is it the chief perhaps? Maybe I could check..

 

I zoomed in on the mother that had green shoulder length hair with two ears pointing out of it. She was wearing some light leather armor with a good looking katana at her side and a.. crown? Which was more like some sticks that was braided together.. 

 

“Appraisal.” - Kayda

Name : Vaeri Themys

Gender : Female

Race : Elf

Age : 236

Forest power : 

19

Str (strength) : 

B

Followers : 

26 834

Agi (Agility) : 

SS

Magic affinity : 

Earth 

End (Endurance) : 

C-

Class : 

Chief  

AtkPr (Attack Power) : 

S

Sub-class : 

Magic swordsman 

Matk (Magic Attack) : 

A

 

Oh, it is the chief! 

 

Jumping up in excitement I could feel my boobs bounce a bit which made me look down and then I realized..

I’m naked! Why didn’t I put some clothes on!?

..Oh.. there are no clothes here, just this desk with a computer on it and a chair.. How could I touch myself and then just forget I was naked though..

Okay, I admit. The world creation was too exciting! But I should probably get some clothes on.. From where though? 

 

〔Forgive me for intruding, my Lady. But if you focus on the outfit you want to wear it will appear on your body through your divine power.〕- System

“Oh, thanks system!” - Kayda 

〔I am not worthy of such words, my Lady.〕- System 

 

Woew (AN: Wöw), the system is pretty weird.. But, divine power? Oh yeah, it showed up on my status. 

 

“How much divine power will be used up if I create some clothes? And what is divine power anyway?” - Kayda 

〔To create clothes from nothing you will use up 10 divine power. As for your other question, divine power is an energy force that can only be used in the divine realms. And how many believers you have on your world or worlds will decide how much you get every day. Right now you get 0 divine power each day.〕- System

 

Fuck, hope divine power isn’t too important..

Back to the clothes! I need something extremely cute!.. I am a goddess now, I should wear something that shriek of wealth and power too! 

A silver-white short skirt, but not too short, with blue flowers! Silver-white leggings and short black shoes! And a silver-white poncho with blue flowers on it. 

 

Perfect!

 

*poff* 

 

And it literally came into existence from nothing! 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Vaeri Themys POV : 

 

Ahh! My cute little baby girl! She is so cute! And she has the same colored hair as mommy! 

..Oh right the ceremony..

 

“Everyone! We have gathered here to celebrate the birth of a new elf! Let’s start the ceremony and begin the festivities right after.” - Vaeri

 

I carried my little baby girl to the World Tree, she was about to get her name.. I couldn't be more excited! 

 

I wonder what her name and class will be? Will she get the same class as mommy!? Ahh I can’t wait! 

 

I placed my baby girl in front of the world tree and took a few steps backwards and watched as one of the World Tree’s roots gently taped her forehead and covered her in a bright blue light for a second. 

 

“Inspection.” - Vaeri 

Name : 

Ashryn Themys 

Class : 

Princess

Sub-class : 

???

 

My baby girl Ashryn.~ .. But what’s with the ???.!  Is my inspection ability too low or something? I need to go check with the elders if they know something about this. But, for now. My little baby girl have name!~

 

I quickly took my baby girl back in my arms and hugged her and then walked slowly back on the stage with her still in my arms. Walked up to the front and raised her above my head..

 

“Meet Ashryn Themys, the princess of the elves!” - Vaeri 

 

Everyone cheered and the festivities began right after. 

 

124