Chapter five: Kayda’s Friend
4.8k 18 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the long wait, but here's chapter five. Hope you like it!

Kayda POV :

 

I continued to peek on the elves and their festivities, they were mostly drinking and dancing. Everyone was really happy and everyone was friendly with each other, it was like everyone knew each other. Like a huge family. 

 

The chief and her daughter was in a large treehouse carved inside an enormous tree, they were about to call it a day and go to sleep together. 

 

I wish my parents loved me as much as the chief loves her daughter.. The little baby is truly loved.. 

 

As soon as I told my parents about me being trans and starting crossdressing they became really cold. They thought of me as a failure and started to try and "fix" me.. Especially my dad, he made it his ultimate goal to do anything he could to set me straight.. And eventually I couldn't take it anymore and moved out. If it wasn't for Curt being there for me I'm not sure how things would have turned out. 

 

Wait, where is her father? I haven’t seen him at all. And I can’t imagine that he would miss his daughters name and skill ceremony with the World Tree. It doesn’t seem likely.. I wonder..

 

Now that I think about it, I didn’t check the baby’s status either.. 

 

I zoomed my vision in on the baby and chanted the typical isekai magic words.. 

 

“Appraisal.” - Kayda

 

Name : Ashryn Themys

Gender : Female

Race : Elf

Age : 0

Forest power : 

0

Str (strength) : 

G

   

Agi (Agility) : 

G

Magic affinity : 

Earth, water, light, darkness

End (Endurance) : 

G

Class : 

Princess  

AtkPr (Attack Power) : 

G

Sub-class : 

Kayda’s Friend  

Matk (Magic Attack) : 

G

 

Wait what!? Kayda’s Friend!? 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Curt POV : 

 

That damn idiot, where the heck is he!?

 

Currently, multiple rescue helicopters and search teams including me were out in the forest where my best friend Jacob disappeared in 2 days ago, looking for him. We haven’t found any signs of him anywhere and I am starting to lose my shit. 

 

“Jacob! Where the fuck are you!?” - Curt 

 

I left my search team a couple of hours ago to search on my own, but I haven’t found anything.. 

 

I can’t do this anymore, someone please, where is he!? 

 

Suddenly I heard a boulder coming loose from a cliff, and with my poor athletic skills I could only dream on dodging it. 

 

Fuck. 

 

Then everything went black. 

 

Did I fucking die? Fucking hell. I just wanted to find Jacob, is that too much to ask for!? And now I’m fucking dead!? This is bullshit! Wait I have consciousness? 

 

“Calm down, the only way for you to be with your friend was to die and get reincarnated in your friend’s world. So, you should thank me for granting you your wish. Now, goodbye.” - ???

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Since the meeting with that strange voice I have been in a really warm and cozy place. He did say that I was going to get reincarnated and this warm and cozy place is most likely my new mothers womb. 

 

He also said that if I wanted to meet my friend again I needed to get reincarnated in this world, so that means that Jacob died somehow and everyone, including me, was searching for him in vain. Nice. 

 

But, hey, at least I'll get to see him now. And another world, this is fucking exciting. Can't wait to get born! 

 

As the time moves on, this warm and cozy place gets tighter and tighter, but maybe it’s me who is getting bigger? I have been thinking a lot on my parents back home and how I'll most likely never gonna see them again. It is bugging me, but at least I'll be able to meet Jacob again. So it's not all bad.

 

Suddenly I could feel myself being pushed out of my mother's womb, I could feel my whole body being compressed to fit through her opening. It hurt like hell. 

 

Ahh, what the heck is going on!? 

 

As soon as I got out I started crying automatically and I could feel someone wrapping me in something and then handing me to someone else. 

 

Did I just get born? Hell yeah! So the person holding me now is most likely my new mother. I can't see that well but she looks like she got fucking massive ears.. wtf.. 

 

I couldn't understand what they were saying but in the end I fell asleep in my mother's arms so it didn't matter much. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

*Ding* 

 

Huh? What was that? 

Name : 

Ashryn Themys 

Class : 

Princess

Sub-class : 

Kayda's Friend

 

〔Welcome to the system. This is your new name and your classes, for more information think of "Status".〕- Game System

 

What the fuck is this?! System?! Is this a fucking game world?! 

 

While my mind was going crazy my mother was walking with me in her hands to a, stage? 

 

How long was I asleep? 

 

"Meet Ashryn Themys, the princess of the elves!" - Vaeri

 

Wha? I can understand her now. And what's up with princess?! Don't tell me I got born as a girl! 

 

And apparently my weakass baby body get tired really quickly because I fell asleep almost instantly after my new mother shouted and held me up like Simba in The Lion King.

 

 

135