Chapter six: Princess Ashryn
4.6k 9 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The stuff that has been keeping me from writing more is finally over so if you didn't read my profile. A more frequent upload schedule will come.. Anyway, hope you like this info-dump chapter :D

Ashryn POV : 

 

It’s been a week since I got born I think and it turns out that I am an elven princess, Jacob would definitely be laughing at me now. and I bet he would be overjoyed if this happened to him though. 

 

After the ceremony with the World Tree that the others are calling it I got lots of information about my new race, and other stuff like language.

 

Turns out that normal elves live-span is about 400 years, and some with large amount of mana can live even longer. I think those were called High Elves, and apparently my mother is one of them. I hope that I can become one too, I mean who wouldn’t want to live really long. 

 

One other thing that hit me hard was the game system, after doing what it said and thought of status, a literal board with stats came in to view. I mean, am I living in a fucking game? And my sub-class was a fucking cheat, I don’t know who that Kayda person is but daymn after inspecting it..

Kayda’s Friend : 

Your friend Kayda has given you the power to master it all. You can master anything you set your mind to, with boosted success rate and minimal time needed. 

(Passive ability) doubles all exp gained. 

if that op sub-class is because I’m her friend then fuck it I’m your friend Curt. Oh yeah, it is Ashryn now.. 

 

I wonder when I’ll be able to meat Jacob though.. That damn almighty being that transported me here after I died said that I would be able to meet him here, but I can’t see him anywhere for fuck sake! Not that I can see much either cause I’m a baby, but still..

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Right now I am lying in my mother’s arms, and it is actually pretty comfortable. 

 

“My little baby girl, you’re so cute!” - Vaeri

 

Why does she always have to say that, it’s like she’s punching my manliness out of me each time she says something like that.. 

 

“It’s time to eat, okay. So don’t struggle now, you need your milk to grow up and become pretty.” - Vaeri

 

Not again.. 

I would probably think of this as something real nice in my former life but, after doing this for a week.. it fucks my brain.. I just want normal food. 

 

*Sucking sound*

 

It doesn’t taste that bad but it’s not something you would only want to eat.. I can say that much, a diet of only breast milk. It’s not good. 

 

After the little meal from my mother’s d cup milk filled breasts she stood up and walked out of the tree house, a literal house inside a tree. It’s fucking awesome if you ask me. Of course I was still in her arms, because she does everything with me. And she have a village to govern so I am often in boring meetings laying in my mothers arms, pretending to be asleep. 

 

Those meetings have actually been a really good source of information about the world I’m living in though and the more I listen the more this world seems like Foreverquest. Which excites me quite a bit. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Kayda POV : 

 

So apparently that little elven princess is my friend, I should probably get down there and see for myself. 

But before I do that I should probably use some divine power and make this white space feel a little bit more like a home. 

 

First I created a huge flatscreen TV and a big fluffy sofa and a couple of beanbags. I wanted to continue to watch all the anime series from earth that I haven’t finished yet and of course I needed a comfortable sofa and beanbags to lay in when I was watching. 

 

I also created a mini fridge full of sodas so when I get thirsty I can drink some delicious drinks. Although with my new race I don’t need to eat or drink, I still enjoy the feeling of it. And the power to create stuff from nothing including watching anime series from other worlds is a perk that I really am happy about. 

 

My little set up ended up costing me 100 Divine Power. But it was worth it. 

 

Divine Power : 

890

 

Looking good, looking good. Now I can watch some nice anime feeling comfortable. 

Oh, yeah. I should probably ask System about getting down on the ground so I can meet that “friend” of mine. 

 

“System, is it possible for me to get down on my world?” - Kayda 

〔Yes my Lady, but you won’t be able to use your divine power down there, which means no peeking on others and no clothes and other stuff from nothing.〕- System 

“But I can get down there?” - Kayda 

〔Yes my Lady, you just need to think about getting down on ground but because you’re very young and inexperienced you will suffer from loss of time.〕- System 

“What do you mean by that?” - Kayda 

〔For you it will feel like you get down on the ground instantly but for everyone else in your world around 10 years will pass.〕- System 

 

Okay, it is actually not that big of a deal. I mean that person on the ground is a baby and babies can’t talk so it’s actually quite convenient because when I get down there I can talk with her immediately. 

 

So without further thinking about that loss of time I thought of myself standing on a wide field of grass surrounded by forrest. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

I could feel the warmth of the sun hitting my skin and I opened my eyes and I was indeed standing on a wide field of grass surrounded by forrest. 

 

Wait a minute, How do I now where I am?

 

 

122