Chapter seven: Nightmare Wolf
4.5k 12 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the moment I was standing on a field of grass surrounded by forest, I had no idea where I was and no idea in which direction I should go to, to find a settlement.

 

*Ding* 

 

〔Welcome to the Game System, my Lady. Although you can’t use System as he is residing in the divine computer, I will gladly help you with anything.〕- Game System

 

What the heck, System was the computer!? But more importantly where the fuck am I..

 

“Okay, so, Game System where am I?” - Kayda 

〔You are 100 miles north of the capital city Boltnir of the Kingdom of Heliotrop, my Lady〕- Game System

 

Oh, the multi-race country and the so called, Game Town.. Hehe.. I’m so excited! By the way can I maybe fly there? Doesn’t hurt to try..

 

“Ehh, dragon form, on?” - Kayda 

 

I was then engulfed in bright white flames and I unintentionally closed my eyes because of the bright light. After a couple of seconds I opened them again and the world had a more red vibe to it and I was much taller and I felt a little weird. 

 

My eyes wandered around my body and I noticed that I was now a dragon, exactly like the dragon I created on the computer. The silver scales that formed waves on my ruby red body was shining in the sunlight and I felt that my wings could easily carry me in the sky. 

 

If anyone would see my appearance now they would be completely wide eyed of the beautiful dragon before them. 

 

Holy shit, this is fucking awesome! I’m a fucking dragon! 

 

To my surprise I had complete control over my body, I could easily walk around and flap my wings, like I had been in this body since birth. And without any hesitation I leaped into the sky and started flying north towards the city Boltnir. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

It went really fast to fly in the sky and after only about 10 minutes I could already spot the great walls that surrounded the city on the horizon. 

 

I should probably land here and walk the rest bit, don’t want any people panicking over seeing a dragon turning into a loli girl.. 

 

Seeing an open spot in the forrest next to the dirt road I landed there without much thinking. 

 

“Humanoid form, on?” - Kayda 

 

The same white flames engulfed me for a couple of seconds and then I was back in my humanoid body with the cute horns barely peeking out of my silver-red hair and my squishy ruby tail waving back and forth out of joy. 

 

Damn, it was so fun to fly! I will definitely do this more in the future! 

 

But because of my lack of attention and lack of thinking I landed right next to a big black wolf and before I even laid eyes on it, it was already charging at me. 

 

Ahh a Nightmare Wolf! It looks exactly like in the game! It’s kinda cute though, like a huge dog.. I really want to snuggle with it now.. I mean it’s fur looks so fluffy and if you change that horrifying smiling mouth with the big pointy teeth into a more friendly one it would really be a huge puppy! 

 

When my mind was lost in thought the Nightmare Wolf was only a couple of meters away from me. 

 

Because of my game system I created, all the magic skills and masteries should work the same.. Soo.. 

 

I moved my arm forward with my palm facing the Nightmare Wolf and chanted.

 

“Obey thy new master, Kayda.” - Kayda 

 

Red beams shot out of my hand and entered the Nightmare Wolf’s chest. 

 

*Ding* 

 

〔You have successfully tamed a Nightmare Wolf. Showing it’s stats. 

Name : … 

Gender : Female

Race : Nightmare Wolf 

Age : 52

Nightmare Power : 

89

Str : B

AtkPr : A+

Magic affinity : 

Darkness, nightmare

Agi : A 

Matk : A

Class (New)

Kayda’s Familiar

End : C

BM (Berserker Mode) : SS

〕- Game System 

 

That’s a pretty damn strong wolf! And now that I have tamed it, I don’t have to walk to the city, hehe.. 

 

Without any hesitation I then jumped up on the Nightmare Wolf's 2 meter high body that was now sitting on the ground wagging it’s tail. It really looked like a huge puppy right now. 

 

Hmm.. I should probably name her.. But what exactly? ..I can think about it on the why to the city.. 

 

“Can you walk to the dirt road and then follow it to the city?” - Kayda 

“Voff!” - Nightmare Wolf

 

Ahh, it barks like a dog too.. 

 

The wolf then walked to the road with me on it’s back, the sun wasn’t about to set but it wasn’t long until it was. So I made up my mind to find an in to stay the night in once I got to the city. 

 

Tomorrow I should probably go to the elven city and meet up with the so called friend of mine.. Oh yeah, she is 10 now due to that loss of time.. 

Why did I even suffer from that, I literately created this world and I can’t even get down on it instantly.. That’s fucking weird, but oh well, doesn’t matter really.. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

After a couple of minutes I was standing outside the city walls, the line to get in the city was really long. Luckily I had a huge guardian wolf that I could nap on and still stay in line..

 

Although I got many looks from the people around me, I didn’t know if it was because I was lying on top of a huge black wolf, because of my appearance, my extraordinary clothes or just because I was alone. It didn’t bother me, but they all probably thought I was royalty or at least a noble. 

 

Maybe I should just go back to my divine realm? Hmm, but I really want to experience the medieval fantasy! Yeah, up there I can just watch as everyone lives down here.. I want to experience it too.. 

 

After what felt like hours of waiting in line to get in the city it was finally my turn.

So, you're up. What do you want to name the wolf? Open for anything, won't do a poll but will pick the most upvoted name in the chat.. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

127