Chapter eight: Gyro’s Inn
4.7k 24 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here's the next chap! If it is progressing too slow, just leave some thoughts in the comments. I'm open for any critics on my writing. Anyway, hope you like it.

The guards that was standing at the gate was wearing full plate armor and beside them stood another man wearing some light leather armor with some books in his hands. 

 

"Hello young miss. Can you show us your id card or the adventurer card would do as well." - Guard 1

"Hello, ehh, I don't have any kind of id card sorry.." - Kayda 

 

Can’t create one right now because of my divine power being only usable in the divine realm.. Should I just pop back up there create one and then pop back down.. Nahh, that’s too troublesome, hopefully this works out anyway..

 

"Okay, errm, just go to the adventure guild first thing next morning and get an adventurer card. You look like you're a pretty talented tamer.. Considering that big Nightmare wolf you seem to use like a horse.." - Guard 1

 

Yes, I’ll just get myself an adventurer card tomorrow. All good! 

 

"I will! Thank you, by the way do you know of any good places to stay at for the night" - Kayda 

 

I need some good place to sleep, don't want to sleep out on the streets and the recommendation from a guard should be pretty good..

 

"Just follow this main road until you see a big white building with the name Gyro's Inn on it. You can't miss it." - Guard 1 

 

Gyro’s Inn, Gyro’s Inn.. 

 

"Thank's! Bye!" - Kayda 

 

I walked past the rest of the guards while smiling, they were either looking away with red faces or staring at me with disgust. They probably hate the nobility and think I'm part of them.. I don't really know what happened during these almost 600 years since I created this world, maybe the nobility is like really bad people and don't care for the commoners like all the times in anime and manga.. I should probably find some sort of library to get some knowledge about the almost 600 years that went past when I was sleeping.. 

 

Δ∇Δ

 

Walking on the main road I saw many stalls at both sides that were selling all kinds of stuff. From some crispy frog-like creatures which actually looked pretty taste to swords and armor.

 

Eventually, after walking, or rather sitting on the back on Kurumi which I named her after hearing it being called out to me in my nap, it was almost as if some supernatural being wanted me to name her that. But let’s just not think about it.. I was at the front doors of the massive building. The guard wasn’t kidding when he said that you can’t miss it. It’s fucking massive! Like a mansion. Completely made up of white polished stones with black-purplish stones as the letters for the name. 

 

Is this some super expensive only nobility in or something! Do I even have the money to stay here!? Game System! Can you show me my inventory! 

 

Yes, my Lady. 

System Inventory : Kayda 7/∞

Gold : 999

Administrator’s Magic Book 

Administrator’s World Map

Administrator’s Closet

Administrator’s World-Page 

Lightbringer - The Ultimate Sword. (Only usable for people with the class of <Hero>)

Endless Abyss - The Ultimate Magic Staff. (Only usable for people with the class of <Demon Lord>)

 

〕- Game System

 

Holy shit I got a lot more stuff in here than I thought but thank goodness I got some cash! But I should probably check the description for the Hero Sword and the Demon Lord Staff.. But that can wait.. just want to get to my room and lay on the bed.. 

 

With a sigh of relief I then proceeded to walk in, the interior of the massive building was just as fancy as the outside, maybe more. Paintings of a massive flower garden covered the entire roof and on the walls was a lot of paintings on different people, most likely the royal family. 

 

I then walked to the counter where a cute cat-kin girl with pink hair was standing with a uniform that showcased her cuteness. Her pink tail started waving back and forth as soon as she saw me. Well no matter how cute you are, no one can compare to me! Hehehe…

 

“Hello! Welcome to Gyro’s Inn!~ My name is Catelyn.~” - Catelyn

 

I want to pet you! Let me pet you! Please… 

 

“Hello, I would like a room for one night please. And my name is Kayda.” - Kayda  

 

Maybe she won’t mind? Can I ask her maybe? 

 

“Sure, here’s your key. Number 12, just up the stairs and second door to the left. Payment is done when checking out but one night is 10 silver, and… C..-can I touch your tail?~” - Catelyn

 

Huhh? She wants to touch my tail.. Well, can’t blame her it is really squishy and cuddly looking.. Wait, this is my opportunity! 

 

“Well, only if you let me pet your ears and tail..” - Kayda 

 

After our little “cuddle party” in the reception I walked up to my room with Kurumi. The room was like a suite. It was huge with a massive bed that was calling out to me, just screaming at me to jump in. So that's what I did and then my eyes wandered up to the roof that was beautifully painted as the sky.  

 

Well, I could get used to this.. 

 

The bed was so big that Kurumi also jumped up on the bed and laid down next to me. 

 

Tomorrow I’ll go to the elven city! Just a night sleep and then I’m good to go! 

 

With those thoughts I drifted off to sleep really quickly and having Kurumi to cuddle with right next to me on top of the incredibly comfortable bed.. It was heaven.

 

 

134