Chapter 70 – Ludwig
7k 17 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I wish I grew my hair longer,” Yuki said and he brushed his neck length hair. “Shouldn’t have gotten that hair cut either.”

“Why?” Akira asked as she put on a pair of heels. “You look really cute with shorter hair.”

“But it doesn’t match the outfit,” he explained. "Or really, it'll match the outfit easier. If I had time, I could style my hair but we don't have that."

With a thought, he removed the human disguise. Then he picked up from his bed a black dress that was laid out nicely.

“Longer hair would look much better.”

“I think you’ll be fine,” Akira said. “Anyway, why are we dressing up like this?”

“I’ll explain it to you after I change,” he said. “Would you mind leaving the room for a bit?”

“Why?”

“Do you want to see me naked?”

“Oh,” she replied. Then she seemed to think about it for a second. “No, I’ll go.”

Yuki waited for her to leave before he took off all of his clothes. Then he held up the dress in front of him and examined it with a critical eye.

‘This was all I could find yesterday. Still, it is a nice dress.’

The dress was a jet black that seemed to give off a shimmer in the light. It was rather long and tight-fitting with a slit that ran up the skirt.

‘I always liked Maxi dresses,’ Yuki thought as he put it on.

Once he had finished changing into the dress, he brushed his hair again and slipped on a pair of black heels. Then he opened the door and was greeted to a gasp from Akira who was waiting outside.

“What?” he asked. “Something looks wrong?”

“No, it’s just…” she started. “You look, um.”

“I look?” Yuki asked, raising an eyebrow. Then he leaned in a bit. “How do I look?”

“Really pretty and cute,” Akira mumbled looking away, her cheeks reddening.

Yuki leaned in more.

“I think you look cuter,” he whispered into her ear then pulled away.

Yuki wasn’t lying when he said he thought Akira looked cuter. If anything, he was using the wrong word to describe her. She looked beautiful in her midnight blue wrapped dress.

“Thank you,” she mumbled again.

“So you wanted to know why we are doing this?” he asked, changing topics.

“Yes,” she replied, relief in her voice. “Why are you dressing like a girl and why am I dressed up like I’m going to a date?”

“I’ll let Uriel explain this,” Yuki replied. “But this is a part of our investigation.”

Yuki walked to the living and called out to Uriel who appeared, a hovering mass of golden particles floating in the middle of the room.

“What’s up, boss? Ready for a party with your partner in life?” she asked.

“You know what’s up. Fill Akira in,” he instructed her.

“Will do. So, Akira how much do you know?”

“Nothing.”

“Excellent, then we’ll start at the beginning. About 20 billion years ago, a massive explosion called the Big Bang—,” Uriel started.

“Wait wait wait. Not that far back. I just need to know what happened after we decided to continue the investigation into the Shikaku and their influence in that school,” Akira interrupted.

“Oh, so not the start of the universe? Okay then~,” Uriel replied. “As you know, Yuki decided to look into the Shikaku and their infiltration into the Academy. One of the tasks that he assigned me was to stalk one of the instructors. His name is Ludwig Youth.”

“A horrible name,” Yuki called out from the couch. “Also, it’s spy. Not stalk. Continue.”

“Sorry, spy on Ludwig. He was out on vacation but now he’s come back,” Uriel finished.

“Okay, so why do we have to dress up and why does Yuki have be in a dress?” Akira asked.

“It’s because of where Ludwig is right now. He’s at a strip club,” Uriel said.

“And that’s where he is most vulnerable as he might be piss drunk there,” Yuki added. “The plan is to go in there and kidnap him for interrogation.”

“So why the dresses?”

“You’ll see,” he said. “I’ll tell you what to do when we get there. You ready?”

“No, since I don’t know what’s going on but let’s go.”

They left Yuki’s dorm and walked to the city. When they hit the main street, Yuki immediately could feel the gazes of the people landing on him and Akira. He glanced around and noticed the heads of many turning away.

“They’re staring, Yuki,” Akira whispered, grabbing his arm and pulling herself close. “I don’t like it.”

“Me too. It makes me uncomfortable,” he said. “Just follow me and ignore them.”

They walked quickly, Akira holding onto Yuki’s arm as he navigated the crowds. It was prime time for nightlife in Junction. He listened into an earpiece as Uriel gave him directions to the location of the club Ludwig was at.

“How far is the club?” Akira asked.

“Close,” he replied.

“Two girls? I don’t believe it.”

Yuki turned his head and saw a couple that had just walked past them whispering to each other.

‘Things are like that here too it seems.’

“Yuki, I have a question. Why did you pick that dress?” Akira said.

“This dress? Why, does it look weird?” he asked in return.

“No, I just want to know,” she said, turning a bit pink.

“It’s because, as you might not know, males are flat,” Yuki explained, touching his chest area. “I can’t go out in a dress that’s make to emphasize that area now can I? But legs are a different matter altogether.”

“I see,” Akira replied, looking down at her own chest. “I assume you dressed up with the whole set. How comfortable are you?”

“You mean down there? I’m actually pretty comfortable,” he said. “And these shoes aren’t too tight.”

“How are you able to walk in heels? I’ve having a bit of trouble myself.”

“It’s just a matter of balance,” Yuki said. “Once you get the hang of it, walking around is easy.”

“And your gait?”

“I didn’t change it, this is how I normally walk. It’s just that it wasn’t noticeable since I always more normal shoes. We’re here.”

Akira looked up and saw the glowing neon sign that marked the location of the club, the Experience. Yuki turned his head toward her, and gave her a half-smile.

“Ready?”

“Let’s do this.”


 

Ludwig was in a bad mood. He recently had received news from the Shikaku that Nataru had been killed and that their operation had failed. And to relieve his stress, he decided to go to his favorite place in Junction. The Experience, an exclusive club with various “features”.

‘But the girls today aren’t my favorite ones,’ he complained in his mind. ‘I should have looked at the schedule.’

He glanced around the room and saw that everyone else was enrapt at the performance on the stage. The performer was a rather busty elf who was slowly stripping away their panties.

Ludwig tapped the top of the bar, signaling to the bartender for another drink. He was given a glass filled with whiskey and downed it in one gulp.

‘This is a boring. Maybe I’ll have some fun private time,’ he thought, his mind buzzing. That was his tenth shot.

Then a hand tapped him lightly on the shoulder and he turned to see a bewitching girl with sharp grey eyes and short brown hair. She was giving him a coy smile as she looked him up and down. Beside her was another beautiful lady, a beastkin with cat ears that looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Hey, handsome. What’re you doing by yourself tonight?” the elf asked, her voice melodic and smooth. “Drinking your sorrows away?”

‘She’s flat but damn she looks fine,’ Ludwig thought.

“No, just enjoying myself,” he said out loud.

“Really now?” the lady said, sitting down next to him. She tapped the countertop. “One glass of Rubil Whiskey.”

“That’s a strong drink,” Ludwig warned.

“I’m a strong girl,” she replied, winking. “What’s your name?”

“Ludwig Youth,” he said proudly. “I work at the Academy if you didn’t know.”

“That’s a nice name,” she said. “Have any plans tonight?”

“None, you?”

“Depends on your answer,” she said, picking up her glass. Then she downed it in one swing.

“Are you new?” he asked, a bit more seriously. “I haven’t seen you before.”

The girl pulled up her leg, the slit in her black dress opening to reveal her smooth pale thigh.

“That depends on what you mean. New to this place? Yeah, I guess you can say that. New to “this”? Why don’t you find out,” she answered, winking again.

“How much?” he said.

“Today’s your lucky day, professor~,” the elf responded. “The normal price, but this time you have two for one. This girl is with me.”

As she said this, she took the hand of the beastkin that stood next to her and pulled her in. The beastkin bent over from the sudden grab, giving Ludwig a clear view of her breast.

‘Two beautiful girls for one?’ he thought in amazement, desire rising within him. ‘Yes please.’

“Can I get a sample?” he asked greedily.

The elf gave him an alluring smile.

“Why not,” she said.

He reached out and grabbed her thigh, stroking it up and down. The elf gave out a small exhale that sent shivers down Ludwig’s spine and he reached up higher and higher until the elf grabbed his hand.

“You naughty boy,” she said, wagging her other finger. “You said a sample, not the full course. You’ll get that soon.”

Ludwig reluctantly removed his hand and stood up, trying to discreetly shift his pants as he did so.

“Let’s go,” he said.

The elf raised a slim finger. Then she tapped on the bar again.

“One more drink before the night starts, how about it?” she asked.

The bartender gave her two glasses and she picked one up and gave it Ludwig. Then she grabbed hers with a gentle hand and held it up.

“Cheers,” the elf said with a smile, downing the glass in one swing. Ludwig did the same, the buzzing in his head getting stronger.

“Let us leave this place!” he announced joyfully, staggering a bit as he took a step.

The elf stood up, gracefully, and grabbed one of Ludwig’s arms to support him. The beastkin took his other side.

“Let’s have some fun,” the elf said.

 

159