4. Paul’s Vagina
3.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paul felt the tingle move through his wrists, down his arms, and into his body. His mind was drawn to the command, to the idea of growing a pussy. Sarah watched intently, still stroking his dick. Her eyes darted between his face and crotch with bemused curiosity.

The tingle got stronger, spreading all the way to his toes and scalp. Paul still hadn’t accepted the command, his mind reeled with weight of the decision. The handcuffs hadn’t been able to reverse his erection, what if the changes were permanent? No, he had felt the commands, they just weren’t strong enough; not like this one. He was beginning to feel dizzy, even his teeth were buzzing. There was no denying the idea turned him on, it tickled a powerful curiosity in the back of his mind. And what if this was his only chance to get rid of his perma-boner? The tingle was beginning to fade away, he could tell his chance was expiring. Paul made up his mind.

“O-oooh” He said. He had meant to say “okay”, but the moment he opened his mouth he had a stomach-clenching orgasm. His dick had nearly gone numb from overstimulation, but now it was spurting cum onto his chest and belly. Sarah kept stroking, even speeding up a little. She had a sly grin on her face and a mischievous look in her eyes. This was fun.

“No more” Paul said, rolling his hips away from Sarah’s jerking hand. She reluctantly let go, moving back to the edge of the bed to watch.

Paul’s orgasm had taken on a throbbing sensation, spreading from his dick down into his balls. His scrotum scrunched up, like he just got out of the pool. His dick was still rock hard, tingling and twitching, leaking a thin stream of cum. Sarah watched as one of his balls wriggled up inside him, closely followed by the other. Paul let out a soft groan, moving his shackled hands down to his stomach.

The tingle in his dick started to trickle down, following behind his testicles; as it did his dick became smaller. Sarah couldn’t look away, she watched his dick shrink down inch by inch, sinking into his body. To Paul it felt like his penis was a stick of warm butter melting from the bottom, the warm tingle sinking into him, oozing over the void left by his balls. His breath came in shuddering pants, the rolling orgasm was finally fading away. But it was followed by a wave of intense nausea.

Paul paused for a moment, his breath caught in his chest, trying to keep from heaving. Another wave rolled over him and he jumped out of bed, running naked out of the room. Sarah followed cautiously behind, not sure what to do.

“Do you want some privacy?” She asked gently, following his footsteps. She was answered by the distant sound of vomiting.

Sarah peeked around the bathroom door. She saw Paul kneeling at the toilet. Handcuffed hands clutched between his legs. Half-digested pizza floating in the toilet bowl.

“Ugh” Paul groaned. His entire crotch had the pins-and-needles feeling like it had fallen asleep. He felt a wetness on his fingers, he was pretty sure he had peed a little. One last wave of nausea swept over him, but he was able to keep from heaving. He could feel in his guts things had changed, it felt like his balls were in his hips; and between his legs, where his balls used to be, the tingling had finally faded away.

Paul lifted his hands, steadying himself with the toilet bowl. He looked down at his crotch. His dick and balls were completely gone, all that remained was a field of curly pubic hair. At the bottom of the pubes, about where his balls used to be, was a narrow vertical slit, the top of his pussy. The sight was a lot to take in.

As Paul regained his composure, he realized that he badly needed to pee. He lowered the seat and turned around to sit on it, thankful that he was already so close to the toilet. Peeing felt about the same, the biggest difference being that instead of aiming the stream, it just flowed out of him. While he was sitting, he noticed Sarah watching him from the doorway.

“You can come in” He said, beckoning “I think it’s over now.” Sarah walked into the bathroom cautiously. She wasn’t sure how Paul felt about the command, or its effects.

She removed the handcuffs and put them on the counter “Are you okay?” She asked, with gentle concern.

“Yeah, I think so.” Paul said, clumsily wiping his new equipment with a bit of toilet paper. “It wasn’t really what I had in mind, but at least it stopped that erection, it was starting to hurt.”

“Yeah, now you don’t have to worry about erections at all.” Sarah said optimistically. Paul did not seem amused. “But we can probably get you back to normal now” Sarah offered “I think it has to do with how sexy the commands are.”

Paul considered it. He certainly didn’t want to stay like this forever. But now that the change had completed, it seemed like a waste to reverse it so soon. “I think I’ll keep it for a little bit. We can change each other back tonight.” he said.

“That works for me” Sarah agreed. She was glad he didn’t want to change back right away. “I’m going to give you some privacy.” She said, closing the door behind her as she left.


Paul cleaned up in the bathroom and considered his present situation. He decided to take another shower.

The warm water was refreshing. He went through his usual routine, scrubbing and rinsing. He spread his legs towards the stream of water to rinse off any lingering fluids. The hot water tickled as it ran over his labia and down his inner thighs. He reached down and spread himself towards the stream, letting the water pulse on his inner lips.

A jet of hot water hit him directly on the clit and made him recoil. He tenderly touched the area with two of his fingers, nursing the unexpected shock. It was sensitive, like the top half of his penis was concentrated into a jellybean. Gentle touching really seemed to help it feel better though.

He took a half-step forward, so the water was spraying onto his stomach and flowing down. He put one foot up on the side of the tub and steadied himself against the back wall. With his other hand he reached back down between his legs.

He gently pressed a finger into the top of his slit, moving it down one side, avoiding direct contact with his clit, letting the water flow over it. A warm feeling was building up inside him. He started to wiggle his finger a little, tensing up from the sensation.

For a while he stood in the water like that, letting it flow over him as he played with himself. It felt amazing, but he wasn’t getting off, he would have to speed up with his fingers, or maybe move directly under the stream. Wait, what was he doing? Paul stopped, withdrawing his fingers and rinsing them off. He had literally just come all over himself not ten minutes ago. There would be plenty of time to experiment tonight.

Paul shut off the water and dried off with a towel. He hadn’t grabbed a change of clothes while running to vomit, so for the second time that day he hurried back to the bedroom naked. There was something liberating about bounding about without anything dangling between his legs, but it also weirded him out. He couldn’t help feeling like he’d lost something.

In the bedroom Sarah was surrounded by several open boxes of clothes with garments hanging out of them. She had hung an outfit on a few spare hangers in their otherwise empty closet.

“I picked out some clothes for you and put them on the bed” Sarah said from deep within a cardboard box. She lifted her head and blew a strand of hair from her face “I can grab some clothes for your interview tomorrow if you like.” She offered.

“Um, no thanks. I have an outfit in mind.” Paul said. He had already devoted a section of his suitcase to tomorrow’s interview so that he wouldn’t have to wrinkle all the other clothes rooting through boxes the night before. He looked around the room with a mild irritation. On the bed he saw the clothes she had gathered for him. A pair of jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and two pairs of underwear: a pair of his boxers and a pair of her panties.

“I wasn’t sure which you would prefer.” Sarah said, noticing his hesitation. “You don’t have to wear them, but speaking as someone who has had a pussy for many years, I recommend the panties.”

Paul held the panties for a moment, they were a black pair of bikini briefs. He wasn’t thrilled about the idea, but why not, this would probably be his only chance to wear them comfortably. He stepped into the leg holes and pulled them up. The crotch of the panties fit snug against him, but the elastic was stretched to its limit.

“I don’t know” Paul said, stretching his legs “They feel a little tight.” The top of the panties didn’t seem to come up far enough. He felt exposed and a little confined. He took them off and opted for the boxers.

After getting dressed Paul started hanging up clothes. He fetched a box of hangers and Sarah helped hang up the mess she had created.


By the time they finished it was almost time for bed, Sarah had to be up early for her first day of work at the new location. They had just kept putting things away until the box of hangers was empty. Sarah yawned, she was getting sleepy. Paul was looking around for any loose hangers that might be hanging around. In his mind he was thinking about those handcuffs. Who had sent them? The box said Amazon, does that mean other people could have bought them or discovered how they work? Maybe there was more information online.

“Do you want your dick back or what?” Sarah asked, breaking the silence. Paul froze for a moment. Lost in thought he had nearly forgotten about his anatomy, but her comment brought on a sudden awareness of his new genitals. A pang in the basement of his stomach.

“Yes please” Paul said, giving up the hunt for more hangers. “I guess I lost track of time.” He said, looking at the clock “I’m gonna go brush my teeth first.”

“I’ll wait here, I’ll probably just want to brush them again anyway after I go down on you.”


In the bathroom Paul considered what she'd just said. She was going to go down on him, to eat him out. As he brushed his teeth, memories of cunnilingus flashed in his mind. Just last week his head had been between her legs, licking and kissing. He could almost taste it, even with a mouth full of toothpaste. Tonight that would be him on his back, spread open for her. He was filled with a nervous anticipation.


In the bedroom Sarah moved the boxes back out of the way and made the bed. She found the box labelled “bedroom:adult supplies” and left it open next to the bed. She made sure the handcuffs were nearby on the nightstand and began to undress. Paul walked in as she was unhooking her bra and started to take off his shirt.

Sarah was down to just her bulging panties. She walked behind Paul and wrapped her arms around him. She ran her fingers down from his chest, along his sides, and back together at the button of his jeans. Paul finished pulling off his shirt and tossed it aside.

“Let me know if I’m going too fast.” Sarah said, as she slipped a hand into the front of his pants.

“You’re good.” There was a tremble of anticipation in his voice. Sarah cupped the emptiness of his crotch through his boxers. She pressed in a little with the tips of her fingers, pulling them up in a slow caress and running them back down around his slit. With her other hand she worked on unbuttoning his jeans.

“You know, I’ve never actually been with another woman before. Someone with a vagina, I mean.” Sarah admitted. “But I’ve always been curious.” She continued stroking Paul as she undid the zipper and let his pants fall to the floor.

“Well I’ve never had a vagina before, I’m pretty curious about that.” Paul said “Perhaps we can satisfy our curiosities together?”

“Sounds like a plan.” With that she put her hands on his hips and pulled down his boxers. Now Paul was standing naked in front of her, both of them facing the bed. “Lie down on your back.” Sarah suggested, nudging Paul towards the foot of the bed. He climbed into the center of the bed and rolled over, spreading out like a starfish. Sarah got her first good look at his new anatomy, it looked about the same as hers had before he told her to grow a dick.

She climbed on top of him, straddling him around the hips. She leaned over him, her hair falling around his face, and kissed him passionately on the lips. While they were making out Sarah ground lightly against him, like she had earlier that day. But this time, instead of growing hard, Paul’s body responded with its own hot wetness. A fuzzy-tense feeling was building inside him and spreading out.

Sarah, on the other hand, was growing hard. Her dick was sandwiched between the two of them, stimulated by the friction. She started kissing her way down his body. Slowly down his neck, and then a few pecks over his chest and stomach, until she was between his legs. Face to face with his pussy she took a moment to ready herself. This was the closest she had ever been to someone else’s vagina. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, right at the top of his slit. She ran her tongue down the split, keeping to one side and then running it up the other. Paul closed his eyes and spread his legs a little further for her.

Sarah took that as a sign of encouragement and dove in, licking and kissing with more passion. “I love the way you taste.” She said while eating him out.

“I love the way it feels” Paul said, somewhat breathless. Her tongue felt incredible, way better than his exploration in the shower. Sarah moved up to his clit, delicately licking around his little nub. Paul opened his mouth in a silent moan. She started working in some light suction; to Paul it felt almost like a blowjob with the volume turned up.

“You should put on the handcuffs, I think you’re almost ready.” Sarah said, coming up for air. Paul grabbed the fuzzy pink handcuffs from the nightstand, and hesitated a moment. He wasn’t sure he wanted to change back yet, his curiosity was still raging.

Sarah picked up on his hesitation “Do you want to try sex first?” she asked, leaning back on her knees. Her dick was jutting out from under the waistband of her panties; it looked like eating pussy agreed with her. Paul nodded a little and handed handcuffs over. He felt embarrassed admitting it to her.

Sarah took the handcuffs and climbed back on top of him. She grabbed his wrists and clasped them above his head with the soft pink shackles. She leaned down next to his ear, Paul could smell his pussy on her breath. “I want you to beg for it.” she told him in a firm whisper.

Paul felt the command tickle over him and he went for it “Please” he said, trying to sound sincere. “Please fuck me.” he pushed his crotch up against her “Please” he said again.

Sarah rolled off the bed and stood up “Hmm, well now I’m not sure.” She teased, strutting to the foot of the bed.

Paul wasn’t expecting that, he begged harder “Come on Sarah, please? I promise it’ll feel great. I’m super wet, I want you so bad.” He pleaded. He wasn’t thinking, just talking, saying whatever came to mind.

“I don’t know...” Sarah said, taking her time slipping off her panties “Are you sure you want this inside you?” She asked, giving her rigid shaft a stroke for display. “It might hurt.” she warned.

“Yes” Paul said “I don’t care if it hurts.” He reassured her. “I need to know what it feels like.” He was desperate to convince her. “I played with myself a little in the shower but I didn’t cum, I wanted my first time to be with you. I wanted my first time to be like this.” He babbled. It took his brain a moment to catch up with his mouth.

“Is that true?” Sarah asked. Paul wasn’t entirely sure himself; it wasn’t exactly what he had been thinking at the time, but it felt true, he felt right saying it.

“Yes. Now please, put your dick inside me.” He begged. Sarah reached into the open box beside the bed, her hand came back with a small glob of something clear on her fingers.

“Okay, but I’m going to use some lube. Let me know if it starts to hurt, okay? Just try to relax.”

“Okay” Paul said, relieved. Though now that the magic was fading, he wasn’t sure why he had been so desperate in the first place. Sarah positioned herself over him. She spread the lube over her cock and then wiped the excess onto Paul’s pussy lips. He pushed back against her fingers hungrily.

Sarah positioned the tip of her dick at the entrance of his vagina and leaned forward slowly. “Take a deep breath.” She suggested, as she began pushing into him.

At first Paul felt like he was being split apart, it felt like her dick was impossibly large for his hole, like there was no way for it to fit. He took a deep breath and braced himself.

Sarah pressed on, with just a little push the head of her dick slipped into him. It felt hot and warm inside; a pleasant contrast from the cold lube. She lowered herself onto her elbows and thrust deeper into him, pulling on his shoulders for leverage.

Paul wrapped his legs around her and pulled her closer, sinking the last inches of her dick into him. The feeling of her cock was fantastic. He hadn’t realized how much he needed something inside him, but now that she was there, it felt right, it felt perfect.

Sarah pulled out a little and thrust back in, getting used to the motion. She tried to get a bit of a rhythm going. It felt so good to press herself completely into him, she couldn’t help speeding up. She grabbed at the bed for more leverage, pushing harder into Paul.

Paul tensed his legs and let out a soft moan. He couldn’t help it, the feeling was overwhelming him. He felt himself clenching against her dick with his pussy. He didn’t have a dick to flex, but he could squeeze onto hers. He felt the distinct sense of a building orgasm, but it was different than before. It wasn’t just building in his clit, he felt it building up from within him too, pulsing through him. He wrapped his arms around Sarah, holding onto her as he started to cum on her dick.

“Oh my god.” Paul moaned, as the orgasm crashed over him. If his previous orgasms had been like tossing a rock in a pond, this was like skipping a stone. The bursts of pleasure came with every thrust, and it just kept rolling on, second after second. “Ooooh fuck.” He said as she continued to pound into him. He could feel his pussy spasming all on its own. He just closed his eyes and held on as the last waves rolled over him. Even as it passed, he could feel the next orgasm starting to build up inside.

Sarah was breathing heavily, sweat streaked down her face and dripped off her hair. Her stomach muscles burned from the constant humping, and her shoulders ached from supporting herself. But seeing Paul cum had put a big smile on her face. She was getting close to her own orgasm. As she began to climax she lifted herself up onto her hands and pressed as deeply into him as she could. Paul held her tight with his legs as she pumped her load into him with short shuddering thrusts.

“Holy shit” she groaned through the climax. She collapsed onto him and rolled off, panting for breath. “That was the most incredible… I never… Holy shit.” Sarah was at a loss for words.

Paul was catching his breath as well. “You’re telling me.” He said “I’ve never felt anything like that.” He sat up “And now I really have to pee.” He said, getting out of bed.

“It’s important to pee after sex.” Sarah mumbled, breathlessly staring at the ceiling.


Paul padded his way back to the bathroom. As he neared the door, he felt something wet leaking out of him. He rushed to the toilet and sat down. A glob of Sarah’s cum had dribbled out onto his labia and down the side of his thigh. He wiped it off with a bit of toilet paper. He hoped they were right about her shooting blanks.

He peed, wiped, and washed his hands. By the time he got back to bed Sarah was already fast asleep. The sex had taken a lot out of her. Paul gently shook her shoulder “Hey, Sarah.” He said, trying to get her attention “Hey, wake up. We still need to change back.”

“Ugh” Sarah groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. “Can’t we do it in the morning? I’m so tired, I don’t think I could even make the magic work.” She complained.

Paul was tired too, he let out a yawn as he considered it. “Alright, I guess. But don’t forget, okay?”

“Okay.” Sarah said with her eyes closed, falling back asleep.

14