5. A Bus Full of Wiggling D*cks
2.3k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paul woke up to the sound of Sarah's alarm going off. It was coming from somewhere off the far side of the bed. Sarah mumbled a bit and fumbled around in her discarded pants, attempting to hit snooze.

He felt an immediate sense of panic, but it took his brain a second to remember why. He had an interview today. His alarm was supposed to go off half an hour before Sarah's. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand; the battery was dead. They hadn't remembered to get the phone chargers out of storage. "Shit" he grumbled, rushing out of bed. On the way to his suitcase he absentmindedly scratched an itch through his underwear and remembered another thing they had forgotten. They still hadn't changed back from last night.

"Hey, Sarah!" He called out "Wake up or we'll both be late."

Sarah sat up and retrieved her phone. She sat on the bed for a while, tapping on the screen. Paul felt an urge to spur her on, but he was too busy trying to make up for lost time. As he was putting on the last of his interview clothes from the suitcase she finally stood up and put down her phone.

"Well, I have good news and bad news." Sarah said, stepping into her pants from yesterday.

"What's the good news?" asked Paul, impatiently buttoning his dress shirt.

"There's a bus stop two blocks east of here, the bus comes in 25 minutes and should get to the office park 10 minutes before your interview starts."

Paul's jaw fell open. "I thought I was riding to work with you and then taking the car for the day."

"That's where the bad news comes in." Sarah said with a pained expression "There's a cross-branch network outage on my first day. I need to be there ASAP, and I'll need the car all day." She said the last part while putting on her shirt, hoping to avoid the sad look in Paul's eyes.

"Couldn't I just borrow it real quick for the interview and bring it right back?" Paul pleaded.

"It's a company car, they're paying the lease so I can have it for exactly this sort of situation." Sarah was already putting on her shoes. "My phone says it's an eight minute walk to the bus stop."

Paul got to the bottom of his shirt and realized he'd skipped a button. He grumbled a bit as he unbuttoned his shirt and started over. Sarah could tell he wasn't happy about taking the bus.

"If you want you can visit the local dealerships, look for a new car. We kept saying that was one of the first things we should do." Sarah said in an attempt to lighten his mood.

Paul considered it for a moment "Nah, I'd rather pick out the car together." He took a deep breath and tried to keep perspective. The bus wouldn't be that bad, it would give him a chance to explore the town. "Can we at least do something about our..." Paul gestured vaguely back and forth at their groins, not sure how to describe the situation with words.

"I wish we could." Sarah said. "But I feel like we can both manage okay like this, and I don't want to risk making anything worse with no time to fix it."

Paul let out a sigh. He didn't want to end the conversation there, but Sarah was on her way out the door, and he didn't want to risk missing the bus. "Alright, well have a good day." He said, kissing her goodbye.

"You too!" She replied on her way out the door. "Good luck at your interview!"


Paul finished getting dressed and hurried towards the bus stop. It was a hot day so he carried his blazer over his arm. His portfolio occupied the other arm, so he didn't have a free hand to block the sun. "At least I don't need a compass to know I'm going East." he thought to himself, looking towards his feet to avoid the glare.

He passed someone as they mowed the lawn. "Hey neighbor." Paul heard a familiar voice say. He looked over his shoulder and realized he'd passed the pizza guy from last night. He was mowing the lawn with his shirt off, a pair of headphones around his neck. "Sorry we didn't get a proper introduction last night, I'm Dave."

"Hey Dave, I'm Paul. Still not a good time, I gotta catch the bus, but you should drop by later." Paul said without slowing down.

"Do you want a ride?" Dave offered, killing the lawn mower.

Paul was suddenly aware of his level of arousal. He was used to waking up with morning wood from time to time, but this felt more persistent. He didn't feel like getting into a car with his shirtless neighbor was a good idea. "No thanks, I appreciate the offer though." He said over his shoulder.

At the bus stop Paul kept thinking back to that conversation. Was it weird that he asked Dave to drop by later? It seemed like the neighborly thing to do. He hadn't noticed the night before, but Dave was very built. Mowing the lawn in the morning light his muscles looked like they belonged on a Greek statue. He wondered what it would feel like to be that strong. Or to be with someone that strong; what if Sarah had had muscles like that last night?

Paul was a little surprised when the bus arrived. He hadn't realized he'd been daydreaming for so long. Stepping onto the bus he once again became aware of his arousal, at least he didn't have to worry about hiding an erection. Paul took a seat near the back. He was a little nervous navigating a new city without his phone, but the business park was a scheduled stop, so he didn't need to signal or anything.

The bus went over a bump and Paul's thighs pressed together as his seat bounced. He could feel a wetness by his crotch. He figured all this had something to do with Sarah's command. She told him to grow a wet pussy, it must have turned him into some sort of nymphomaniac.

As the bus passed more bumps and bends, it occurred to Paul how little his new genitals jiggled; they got squished around a bit, but there was nothing to bounce or nudge. The bus rolled over another pothole and Paul thought about all the other people on the bus; there looked to be six other guys. Assuming they all have penises, that's half a dozen dicks shuffling about (in who knows what state of arousal) every time they go over a bump. He was on a bus full of wiggling dicks.

Paul closed his eyes and tried to relax. This was getting out of hand, he had to distract himself. He pulled out his portfolio and looked over his past work, hoping the mix of pride and shame that came with self-critique would be enough of a distraction.


Sarah pulled into the parking lot of the regional office. It was still mostly empty this early in the morning. A man and a woman were waiting on the front steps, presumably for her. She parked her car and got out to greet them.

The man spoke first "Hello, you must be Sarah. We've heard a lot of great things about you from HQ." He said, extending his hand.

Sarah gave his hand a firm shake. She recognized his face from the video interview, but this was her first time meeting her new boss in person. "Thank you John, I'm eager to get started." she replied.

John gestured to the young woman next to him "And this is Abigail, she was the top system administrator for the west-side branch before the reorganization."

"You can call me Abby" the woman said, extending her hand.

"Great." Sarah said, shaking her hand in kind. "I'm glad I've got someone from the area to help right now."

"Well I'll let you ladies get to it." John said, turning to head inside "My door is always open if there's any way I can help, though I've found that computer issues seem to be resistant to much of my insight."

As John left Abby leaned in a bit and added "It's true, before you got here I was helping him get his phone out of landscape mode. I guess he'd been stuck using it sideways all weekend." She had to struggle to keep a straight face.

Sarah couldn't help a small laugh; management was the same all over. She wanted to share some of her own stories from HQ, but it would have to wait "What's up with this outage? Every branch in the region is down?" Sarah asked, getting directly to the matter at hand.

"Yeah. Nobody knows what happened exactly, but the entire network has been down since midnight." Abby looked a bit hesitant, like she might have more to say but wasn't sure if she should.

"You have no idea why? Weird that it happened at midnight, could it be related to a scheduled update?" Sarah prodded for more information.

"Well, I think it might be the work of our predecessors." Abby said a bit reluctantly "I don't want to point fingers, but everyone at my old branch said the IT guys at the regional office were real weirdos. I guess John finally got tired of all the excuses."

Abby looked a little uncomfortable spreading rumors, but Sarah was eager for any clues that could help resolve the crisis. "So you think they wrecked the networks on their way out?"

Abby nodded "That's what makes the most sense to me. I don't have your permissions, but from what I could tell it looks like all the server configurations have been reset to defaults."

"Do we have any backups?" Sarah asked, walking inside and gesturing for her assistant to follow.

"It looks like someone deleted the backups, but I heard the janitor keeps a drive off-site." Abby said.

"The Janitor?" Sarah was a bit confused, that was very different from how things were done at headquarters.

"Yeah, apparently they gave him $20 a week to keep a box full of hard drives at his house. I guess they thought it would be cheaper than cloud storage."

"So where is this cloud-storage janitor?" Sarah asked as the elevator doors opened for them in the lobby.

"He's on vacation." Abby said. The response made Sarah pause. Abby went on "But we have a key to his houseboat."


Paul arrived to the interview ten minutes early, there were a couple other guys waiting in the lobby already. They were both sharply dressed and holding portfolios, he assumed they were there for the same reason he was.

Paul didn't waste any time heading for the bathroom. He hadn't had a chance to go before leaving the house, and the bus ride hadn't helped matters. He hurried into a stall and locked the door. While he was peeing he noticed that he'd left a wet spot on the seat of his boxers. He spread his legs and felt around, even parts of his thighs had gotten wet. He was starting to understand the benefits of snug underwear.

He bunched up some toilet paper to dab away as much as he could. He didn't want to walk into the interview smelling like horny girl. It worked okay on his legs, but the paper came apart a bit against his labia. He tossed the clump into the toilet and tried to clean the bits off with his fingers.

Cleaning himself quickly turned into touching himself. It started with cleaning off the bits around his clit, and then he just kept rubbing. Before he knew it he was shuddering through a little orgasm on the toilet seat. His eyelids fluttered as his finger moved in quick little circles. He felt a sense of relief but still wanted more. It was like trying to quench powerful thirst with a mouthful of water.

Just as he was coming down he heard the receptionist call into the bathroom "Paul? They're ready for you."

Paul jumped back into his clothes and washed up at lightning speed. "Be right there." He called back anxiously while putting on his blazer.

He rushed all the way to the conference room door and then paused for a moment to catch his breath. His cheeks felt hot, and his hands were still a little damp from the sink. He tried not to think about what they'd notice about him. He put on his best smile and opened the door.

The specifics of the interview were a blur. Paul remembered there were introductions, and some questions, and at some point they looked over his portfolio, but it was the very end that kept replaying in his mind.

The hiring manager had looked him dead in the eye, reached out his hand and said "We won't make our decision today, but I want to ask you right now, do you believe you're the right man for this job?" and Paul replied, while shaking his hand "More like the right person for this job." And there was an awkward pause.

Then they said their goodbyes and the interview ended. But the pause after the handshake stuck with him. It felt like the whole room had a moment of silence for his weird awkwardness.

Paul spent the entire bus ride home with his coat and bag piled in his lap, looking out the window, feeling a mixture of pity and loathing for himself. He just wanted everything to feel normal again.


Sarah parked her car on a patch of dirt off the side of the road. Abby was in the passenger seat, helping to navigate.

"If this map is right, John's boat should be just at the end of that trail." Abby said, pointing out the window at a narrow dirt path. Next to the trail was a boxy metal mailbox with a faded address stamped into it.

"John owns the janitor's boat?" Sarah asked.

"The janitor is also named John." Abby clarified. Sarah looked a little incredulous. "Hey, this is all new to me too. I'm from the west-side branch, remember?"

They made their way down the dirt path. Sarah went first, holding back vegetation for Abby whose hands were busy holding her dress out of the way.

"I can't imagine having to take this hike as part of a daily commute." Abby said, carefully stepping around brambles. "I hope John has durable pants."

From Sarah's vantage point a few steps ahead she saw a glimpse of the lake. "Can't be much farther now, I see water."

John's boat was anchored at the end of a dilapidated floating dock, which jutted out from the shore where the trail ended. The boat was painted white, but mold and mildew had turned it to more of a yellow-brownish color in places.

"So all we have to do is cross the rotting dock, unlock the door, find the backups, and get out alive." Sarah said as they both hesitated at the shore "Should be easy."

"John does it every day." Abby said hopefully. "Actually, now that I think about it though, maybe I should stay here. The boat might not be used to having more than one person on it at a time." She said, taking a step back from the dock.

"Come on Abby, it'll be fine. We'll be able to leave twice as fast if we both look for it." Sarah reasoned with her. Abby still looked afraid. "You can hold my hand if you're scared." Sarah offered. She was only half serious, but Abby took it genuinely.

"Maybe just across the dock." Abby said, peering down into the murky water.

Sarah took Abby's hand and led the way towards the boat. Every single one of the old boards creaked as they stepped over them, and their weight made the floating sections of the dock tip and sway. Each time the dock moved Abby made a little gasp; Sarah couldn't decide at first if it was annoying or cute, eventually determining it was both.

Just as they reached the door to the houseboat a strange wind picked up. It circled the edge of the lake, shaking all the branches, before spiraling in around the boat. Sarah held on tight to Abby's hand and gripped the boat's railing with the other.

The gust nearly knocked Abby from her feet, and as she tried to re-balance one of her shoes slipped on the slimy boards. Sarah pulled on Abby's hand, using the boat railing as leverage. Abby was able to regain her balance just as the wind died down.

"That was weird." Sarah said, finally releasing Abby's hand to search her pockets for the houseboat key.

"My grandmother says sudden wind like that is a sign of magic." Abby said, clearly spooked.

Sarah wanted to write off such superstitions, but her experience over the weekend had made her much more open to the possibility of magic. "Does your grandma know a lot about magic?"

"As much a someone can I guess." Abby said, unsure of how serious Sarah was being. "When I was little she told me she was a witch, but I think she was just playing with me."

Sarah retrieved the key and placed it in the lock "Well I hope it was good magic, because we could use all the help we can get today." She said as she opened the door.


Paul got home and dumped his stuff on the couch. The walk home from the bus stop through the noonday sun had drenched him in sweat. All he wanted was a cold shower. He went to the bathroom and got undressed.

Looking at his naked body in the mirror filled him with a confusing mix of emotions, nearly all of them centered on his crotch. Staring at his pussy filled him with a sense of loss, it was almost like his dick had been taken from him. It also excited him though; as much as he hated to admit it, having a pussy had been a lot of fun, especially last night with Sarah. He also felt incredibly horny, but that was an emotion he'd been grappling with all day.

Looking in the mirror gave Paul an idea. The handcuffs said they were powered by lust, maybe he could channel some of his unrelenting libido into a command for himself. He went back to the bedroom and retrieved the handcuffs. He had been able to take one off himself the first night, so he wasn't too worried. If it didn't work he'd just have to wait until Sarah got home.

He clasped the handcuffs around his wrists and turned to face the bedroom mirror. "Stop being horny." He commanded his naked, dickless reflection. Nothing happened.

That wasn't too surprising, they hadn't been able to make his dick soft with the handcuffs either. He tried something more sexually charged "Grow a nice cock and balls to fuck me with." It felt weird saying those words to his own reflection, and still nothing magical happened.

"Just grow a big dick!" he commanded his reflection in frustration, hoping it could make the magic work like it had for Sarah, but still no tingles.

Paul gave up, the handcuffs didn't seem to work without someone else to give the command. When he tried to take them off it seemed like the latch had stuck or something. No matter how hard he pressed it wouldn't budge. As he struggled with the release he heard the doorbell ring.

Paul crept to the bedroom window and looked down at the front door. Dave was standing on the porch, once again wearing a shirt. Paul only looked down for a moment, but at the same time Dave looked up. Paul felt them make eye contact before he could duck under the windowsill.

Sitting naked on his bedroom floor, hiding from his neighbor, and stuck in novelty handcuffs, Paul felt ridiculous. He could ignore Dave and pretend nobody's home, but now that they'd seen each other that felt exceptionally rude. He decided his best course of action would be to offer an excuse through the door.

Paul put his pants back on and went to answer the door. The handcuffs prevented him from putting on a shirt, but if anything that would make his excuse more believable.

"Sorry Dave." Paul said, opening the door a crack and talking through it. "I'm about to take a shower. Maybe you could stop by later this weekend?"

"Oh, sure, yeah, sorry to keep imposing on you." Dave said back casually. "Have a nice shower." Dave looked like he was about to leave, but then he paused and asked one more thing "You wouldn't happen to be stuck in a pair of magic pink handcuffs right now, would you?"

10