9. Special Delivery
2.5k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content Warning: manipulative/abusive behavior, violence.

Once Paul came back to his senses he was struck by the enormity of what had just happened. "What the fuck?" He exclaimed.

"What?" Dave asked innocently as he removed the handcuffs.

"You know what! I have a girlfriend. Why did you touch me like that?"

"It makes the magic stronger. I would have stopped if you'd said anything." Dave sounded more defensive than remorseful.

"I think things would have been fine with weaker magic." Paul said, gesturing to his chest with both hands.

"Really? I was expecting them to get bigger." Dave replied earnestly. Paul glared at him. "Well I'm sorry." Dave said insincerely. "You've reminded me you're single so many times, I didn't think anyone would get upset if I touched your nipples a little to help teach you magic."

Paul let out a frustrated sigh. He didn't appreciate Dave's spin, but pressing the issue seemed like it would be a waste of time. He looked down at his body; or rather his boobs. He couldn't see down his shirt, but his nipples were plainly visible. It made him feel uncomfortably exposed.

"So now comes the part where you change me back, right?" Paul asked hopefully.

"Not yet. We should talk about the magic before we undo it." Dave said, twirling the handcuffs on one finger. "This is supposed to be a learning experience, remember?"

Paul sighed again. "Yeah, a learning experience. So let's talk magic."

"Sure, but we should eat first. I'm starving." Dave said, rubbing his abs with his free hand "How about some Chinese food?"

Paul was getting increasingly tired of Dave's shenanigans, but he had to admit that he was also very hungry. "Okay. Who delivers around here?"

"Delivery's a scam. What do you want?" Dave showed Paul a menu on his phone.

"I want to not leave the house like this." Paul said nervously.

"You won't, I'm picking it up. You can just stay home and play with your tits. Now tell me what you want or I'll get you the lunch special."

"The lunch special is fine."

"Great, I'll be right back." Dave said, casually leaving the house and starting his truck.

Paul wasn't quite sure how to feel. On one hand he was frustrated that Dave was dragging this out, but on the other hand it was a bit of a relief to have some time alone. Just then a chilling thought occurred to him, did Dave take the handcuffs?

Paul stood up with a start and glanced around the room. The handcuffs were on the end table by the door, but standing up so suddenly had been an interesting experience; his breasts jostled against his shirt as they settled. It felt uncomfortable against his hyper-sensitive nipples. He needed to find some better clothes. Paul held his hands over his boobs as he walked back to the bedroom.

It wasn't until he passed the bedroom mirror that he stopped to consider his appearance. His shirt had been pulled up so far that he was now showing some midriff. He wasn't sure what he was going to wear now, but his regular clothes seemed out of the question. He yanked off his shirt, but it pulled his boobs up with it; once it was past his chest his breasts dropped painfully back into place. Paul winced, why had he agreed to this?

Looking back up he felt strange; he didn't feel like the person he saw in the mirror. He pulled off the rest of his clothes and looked over his naked body.

His eyes were drawn to his chest and groin, in a weird way he felt like a very manly woman. He had all the female parts, he even had a menstrual cycle, but the person in the mirror didn't look like a woman to him. He wondered what someone would think if they saw him in public, dressed casually. Would people guess what was between his legs now just by looking at his chest?

The thought made him cringe. It wasn't the idea of people seeing him as a woman that bothered him as much as the ambiguity, the lack of certainty.

He tried to imagine how he'd look if all the manly parts were changed away. He still wasn't comfortable with the breasts Dave gave him, but their presence made the rest easier to envision. He could see himself getting by in a body like that, and it was easy to imagine other people seeing him as a regular woman. If he was being honest, it was even a little enticing.

It wasn't the first time he'd had a fantasy like that. When Paul was a teenager he had briefly questioned his gender identity. He knew that he was a guy, but sometimes that fact made him uncomfortable. He remembered trying to imagine his life if he were a girl. He had tried to picture how social interactions would be different, how school would be different.

The conclusion of all his daydreaming had been that he'd feel the same out-of-place feeling if he were a girl, it would just come from different places. That had been enough for Paul to put off wondering if he was trans, and over time he learned to ignore the dysphoric feelings. Maybe this pair of magic handcuffs could let him test his fantasy for real.

Paul snapped back to the present. What was he doing? He had come up here for clothes, not an identity crisis. He put his pants back on and looked for something to cover his chest.

Eventually he settled on a baggy sweatshirt. It was a size larger than he usually wore, so it had no problem covering his entire torso, and the baggy fit helped hide his shape. It was far from perfect, but much better than before. The only real downside was the way the fabric felt against his nipples. He'd thought it felt soft enough between his fingers, but as he moved around the fluffy cotton lining started to feel irritating.

Paul went to the bathroom and looked through the first aid kit. Soon he found what he was looking for, two square band-aids, each large enough to cover one of his nipples. He pulled off his sweatshirt, careful this time to lift it around his breasts.

All he had to do was stick the band-aids in the right spots. It should only take a couple seconds, but something made him hesitate. His chest was so soft and smooth now, and the skin felt so sensitive, like his inner thigh or the small of his back. He cupped his breasts, leaning over so their weight was in his hands. His palms felt warm and firm against them.

He thought back to the last time he'd felt Sarah's boobs. The feeling of touching himself was pleasantly familiar, but the sensation of his own boobs being touched in such a way was new and exhilarating.

Soon he could feel a need building in his nipples. Paul let go of one breast and ran a finger around his areola in a slow circle, watching it crinkle up and stick out. The feeling sent a shiver down his spine. He had a powerful urge to do it again. He put his finger back, tracing the circle a little faster. It felt so nice, but it only left him wanting more.

He could feel himself getting wet, but all of the need and urgency was in his chest. It was like everything between his legs was an afterthought, third place behind both breasts.

With a small force of will Paul managed to get back on task. He quickly applied the bandages and put his sweatshirt on. Success, the irritation was gone and his nipples were hidden.

Just as he was leaving the bathroom Paul heard the front door open.


What the police wanted from Sarah and Abby was simple enough. They were doing an investigation on the missing IT department and they wanted to confiscate some equipment for evidence. Mainly the IT department's workstations.

Sarah was glad she had ran the recovery software while she had the chance. She'd still be able to access the files if any had been recoverable. She walked out to the police car with a large box on each shoulder. Abby followed behind, carrying a singe computer with both arms.

"Thanks for all your help." Sarah teased her.

"Hey, the admin workstation is the most important part." Abby defended.

Sarah just grinned. She effortlessly took the workstation from Abby with one hand and placed it into the squad car with the other parts. Abby was quiet for a bit as she tried to find the right words for how she was feeling.

They walked back into the office building and took the elevator to the basement where their office was located. After the doors closed Abby finally spoke up. "You know, if I had a pair of magic handcuffs I would share them, not use them to one-up my friends."

"One-up?" Sarah felt confused, she didn't know where this was coming from.

"I don't know, you've just been showing off a lot." Abby said, starting to feel defensive. "I always felt like I knew magic was out there, ever since I was a little girl. But when you talk about it feels so much more real. I'm just so envious." She admitted.

Sarah was at a loss for words. She had no idea Abby had felt that way. "Sorry, I just felt awkward-"

"I know, and that's totally understandable. I just hate feeling like I missed my letter to Hogwarts or something. Maybe you could-" Abby had more on her mind, but was interrupted by the elevator doors opening to their floor.

From the elevator they could see a man loitering in the hallway by their office door. He looked like a co-worker, but neither of them could remember his name. A cautious expression passed over Sarah's face as she looked him over; Abby decided to save the rest of her thoughts for a less public setting.

"Can I help you with something?" Sarah called out as they walked down the hall towards him.

"Oh, uh." The man stammered. "Hi, I'm Jack, from accounting. You helped reset my email password the other day." He gave a nervous cough into his fist and continued "I was just wondering if the name Kinky Kuffs sounded familiar to you." He leaned in as he said the last sentence, lowering his voice to just above a whisper.

Sarah motioned him and Abby into their office and locked the door behind them. She looked to Abby, and then back to Jack "Yeah, it sounds familiar. How do you know about them?"

Jack shifted uncomfortably. "It's kind of a long story. The short version is- you know Chris from HR?" Sarah nodded apprehensively. She remembered meeting him briefly on Monday, they had to finalize some of the transfer paperwork. Jack continued "Well Chris and I are married, and we have a pair of Kinky Kuffs we got as a housewarming gift."

"Does everyone here get them except me?" Abby asked in exasperation.

"Um, no." Jack said "As far as I can tell they only arrive for certain people who move into the housing development between here and the lake. You know, down that road with all the potholes."

"Yep, that's where I live." Sarah said. "So what's all this about? You couldn't be in such a hurry just to ask me that."

Jack took a deep breath. "That's true. There's two other things I wanted to ask you. First, would you two be interested in visiting our place for dinner on Thursday? Chris and I are always happy to meet new Kinky Kuff people and share what we've learned."

Abby nodded along, but Sarah wanted to hear the other question before considering his invitation. "And the other thing?"

"Have you met a man named Dave? He lives in a sort of duplex off the main road." Jack asked. Sarah nodded suspiciously. "Well, be very careful around him. He has some issues, and he has become very good at using the handcuffs to manipulate people."

Sarah felt her blood run cold. She tried to keep it from showing on her face. "Oh, what should I watch out for?"

"Just don't leave anyone alone with him and the handcuffs. He's a sneaky bastard, he'll try to ruin your relationship."


Paul walked back to the living room cautiously. Dave was there with a stack of takeout containers. "Eat up." He said, passing a few to Paul.

"That was fast." Paul said, taking his food and getting situated on the couch.

"I told you delivery's a scam, we'd probably still be waiting." Dave broke apart his chopsticks and started eating. After a few mouthfuls he went back to talking. "Alright, so the last command I gave you was to grow a big pair of sensitive breasts." He said, talking around his food. "I assume you're wondering why?"

Paul nodded along, though he wasn't sure he needed much of an explanation. "I just figured you like boobs."

Dave chuckled. "The sexual appeal helps the process, but the important part was the sensitivity." He said, taking another bite. "You see, we need a way to generate enough erotic energy to change you back. Since everything between your legs is off-limits I had to think outside the box."

Paul chewed his food and considered what Dave was saying. Something about it didn't quite add up. "Why does it take more energy to change back? I didn't need sensitive nipples to grow breasts in the first place."

Dave smiled "Ah, that's another part of why those things are cursed." He said, wagging his finger. "It's easier to give female attributes than it is to take them away."

That didn't seem accurate to Paul, but he was curious. "Why do you say that?"

"Experience. Also the more you wear the handcuffs the more you'll want it. I've seen it enough to know, it's only a matter of time before they take you all the way." Dave said, turning back to his food. "I'm sure you'll make a pretty girl though."

Paul had been feeling strange about his gender, but the only outside force pushing him to become more feminine was Dave. The more time they spent together the less he trusted him. At least he'd learned a lot about how the Kinky Kuffs work, maybe Sarah could help him test the rumors later. The important thing now was getting Dave to honor his side of the bargain. "But you can still change me back, right?"

"Of course. We'll do that as soon as we're done eating." Dave reassured him. "Just do me a favor and don't tell your girlfriend about any of this."

Paul was aghast "What do you mean? She already knows we're hanging out to talk about the Kinky Kuffs."

"Then tell her we talked about the Kinky Kuffs, just don't talk about the nipple thing, or how I gave you boobs. She seems paranoid enough about me as it is, I don't want you to freak her out even more. Some things are just best kept between friends, you know?"

Paul nodded slowly. He didn't like keeping secrets, but he was so embarrassed by the situation so far that part of him really did want to go along with Dave's suggestion. From Dave's phrasing it didn't sound like he had much of a choice anyway.

"Good." Dave said. They finished the rest of their food in silence.


Sarah raced home as fast as she could. She felt guilty taking time off work so soon after starting her new position, especially when there was still so much to do at the office, but at least Abby seemed to have things under control. She couldn't imagine spending the rest of the day at the office after what Jack told her.

When she pulled into the driveway Dave's truck was still there. Sarah didn't hesitate, she sprinted into the house.

The moment she opened the front door her worst fears were confirmed. Paul was sitting on the couch with his shirt off, sporting a very feminine pair of breasts; his hands were in his lap, already locked into the Kinky Kuffs. Dave was sitting on the other side of the couch, and it sounded like porn was playing on the television. Dave looked startled by her sudden appearance, while Paul looked absolutely mortified.

Walking in on Dave messing with her boyfriend caused Sarah's blood to boil. She didn't give either of them a chance to explain. "Get out!" She commanded, pointing from Dave to the open door.

"Hey, calm down." Dave said, holding his hands up. "I know this looks bad, but Paul lost a bet."

"I don't care, get out of my house." Sarah repeated, louder this time.

Dave stood up from the couch but didn't move any closer to the door. "I can tell you're upset, but this really isn't a big deal. If Paul had won Street Fighter I'd be the one with boobs right now."

"Seriously Dave, I don't care, but if you don't leave right now I'll show you what it's like to lose a street fight." Sarah said, her voice dripping with malice. She wasn't sure why she felt the need to be so aggressive, but she wasn't scared of this guy. This was her house and he was no longer welcome. She glanced back to Paul on the couch. He was sitting very still, looking from one of them to the other.

"Street Fighter is a video game-" Dave started to explain, but then Sarah cut him off.

"I know what Street Fighter is, you absolute douche. I was threatening you. Now get out!" She walked closer to Dave with each word, until she was right in his face.

Dave just smirked down at her. "I'm not going to fight a girl."

"Then I guess you have no choice but to leave." Sarah stated with a menacing calm.

"No, Paul and I have unfinished business." Dave said loftily.

That was the last straw. Sarah dropped into a low squat and punched Dave square in the dick. She punched him with all the power of her Olympian muscles, unleashing an uppercut with enough force to lift him off his heels.

Dave let out a soul crushing groan and began to stumble forward. Sarah grabbed one of his arms and pulled him over her back. She lifted his dead weight on her shoulders and carried him out the front door like a fire fighter.

Sarah carried Dave to the end of the porch and dumped him on the lawn. Dave was still recovering from the punch and wasn't ready for the drop, he hit the grass like a sack of potatoes.

"And stay out!" Sarah barked over her should as she walked back inside. She slammed the door shut and locked it twice.

Everything happened so fast that Paul barely had time to process it all. He was still recovering from the shock of being caught by Sarah. As relieved as he was to be free of Dave, he had no idea how to explain any of this. Especially since he'd already told Dave he wouldn't talk about it.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on here?" Sarah asked once she'd finished dealing with Dave.

"Can you just change me back?" Paul suggested hopefully.

Sarah still wanted answers, but she could tell by the tone of his voice that right now Paul needed her help. "Yeah, I can do that." She took a seat next to him on the couch and turned off the TV. "What made you agree to something like this in the first place though?"

"Uh." Paul wasn't sure how to answer.

"I get that you lost a bet, but still. Why make a bet over who grows boobs?"

Paul shrugged. He just couldn't bring himself to talk about it with her.

"It's okay, we don't have to talk about it right now. I can tell you're shaken up." Sarah reassured him.

"Thank you. Right now I just want to get back to normal." Paul said gesturing to his chest.

Sarah's eyes were drawn to his boobs. She had been trying not to stare, but now that he'd drawn her attention to them it almost felt rude not to. She was no stranger to breasts, but something about seeing them on her boyfriend made them incredibly interesting.

Paul noticed Sarah looking at him. "You can touch them if you want." He offered, seeming to read her mind.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it will probably help the magic work better." Paul reasoned.

Sarah reached a hand out and tentatively caressed the breast nearest to her. Paul shivered, but at the same time a smile spread over his face. "You like that?" She asked, touching him again.

"Yeah." Paul said, leaning his body towards her. "Plus, it was kinda hot watching you beat up Dave to rescue me."

"Well I'm glad my heroics impressed you." She said, now using both hands to play with his boobs.

Paul nodded "In fact I think I'm even ready for your commands now." He said, raising his shackled hands towards her.

"Yeah, but you'll probably be ready later too, right?" Sarah flirted, still fascinated by her boyfriend's new chest.

"Sarah, come on, please?" Paul pleaded. Sarah realized that as fun as it was, this wasn't what Paul wanted. He needed her help to feel comfortable in his body again.

"Alright." She said, grasping the handcuffs by the chain. "Go back to how you looked on Friday. Strong manly chest, healthy dick and balls, no boobs. I want my Paul back. Change back for me."

Paul welcomed the tingling and felt the now familiar sensation of his body transforming under the magical influence of the handcuffs. With every breath his breasts shrank down, and between his legs the hot wet feeling was becoming a fuzzy numbness.

Sarah continued to play with his breasts as he transformed. It was fascinating to feel his boobs drain away under her fingers. As the changes wrapped up his chest became firm and sprouted hair again.

The feeling between his legs quickly went from numb to overwhelming; an incredible surge of pleasure rolled through him as his dick grew back. Paul moaned and shifted in his seat. His pleasure was soon interrupted when he felt his balls drop into place with a sickening lurch. It almost felt like being hit in the nuts, but in reverse; starting with an ache in his stomach and ending with a flash of pain as they moved into his scrotum.

As the tingles faded away Paul let out a contented sigh and looked down at himself. He was back, he looked just like he did before he'd ever touched the handcuffs. He patted himself down to make sure everything was as he remembered it. His body was back to its regular shape, but his nipples were still incredibly sensitive.

Paul opened his mouth to let Sarah know but couldn't seem to find the words.

14