10 – Little Fish
646 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He looked towards me before looking at the girl who was holding my hand.

 

“What do you want to do Xi,” instead of answering me, he asked another question.

 

“Keep her here for now?” It was much safer with Grandpa here. Cough… it definitely not because I was missing a playmate!

 

“Then you’ll take care of her,” grandpa waved his hand at me.

 

“Kay~” afterwards I took her upstairs to the living room.  

 

“I’m Xi,” seeing her seated on a couch while looking at me, I decided to introduce myself. Ignoring the weird feeling she was giving me.

 

“I don’t remember~” she laughed before taking my hand, “will Xi give me a name?”

 

“Little Sheep?” 

 

She pouted, signaling she didn’t like my name, what to do, I don’t know what to name her!

 

“Little Fish?” 

 

“...”

 

“Cough...Little Fish it is~” seeing that she didn’t pout, I decided to name her as such. Even if she’s not satisfied with it.

 

But did she lose her memories on top of losing her parents and bracelet? 

 

“For now...I guess take a bath?” 

 

Seeing her nod, I took her to the bathroom before taking out a set of clothing and placing them to the side. 

 

Afterwards, she was about to take off her clothes when I stopped her.

 

“Let me leave first,” turning around, I took a glance at her before leaving the bathroom and heading back to the cough.

 

Turning on a song, I started to listen to it while waiting.

 

Yo~ My little Star

 

You forget me when you turn around,

 

But I’ll catch your heart with my sound.

 

 

While listening, I inadvertently dozed off.

 

***

 

“Xi,” hearing a familiar yet unfamiliar voice call me, I became a little muddleheaded.

 

“Xi,” the voice resounded again.

 

Afterwards I felt a small hand nudge against my cheeks causing me to slowly wake up. Seeing the cute goddess looking down at me, I became startled awake.

 

“What’s wrong?” even after I had fallen asleep, she was still wearing her usual clothing. 

 

“I don’t know how to use the bath…”

 

“...” getting up I took her to the bathroom again before teaching her how to control the water temperature as well as other stuff.

 

After answering a bunch of questions, I left the bathroom before sitting on the couch again. This time unable to fall asleep, I took out Grandpa’s Sword before looking at it. 

 

It was a short sword, made of some strange material that I couldn’t make out. 

 

Getting up, I swung it around randomly while throwing out kicks and punches. However it felt lacking without a partner.

 

After swinging it for a bit, I placed it away before sitting back on the couch. Huddling up, I started to think about what to do. In the past, I would've just looked into my symbol to pass time, however Little Fish would be here now….

 

Read books? Oh there was that...

 

I started to search online for a bunch of games we could play…. Building games? Card games…. Spirit Weapon Online?

 

Clicking it, I found it was a card game where they collected spirit weapons with human avatars. Afterwards I decided to just play it, after pulling a bunch of cards that I had no idea was good or not. It told me to set up a name.

 

Typing ‘11’ inside, I began to play it when Little Fish came out. 

 

“Want to play?” 

 

Seeing her nod, I passed her my bracelet before entering into my spirit space to view my symbol until Grandpa called me.

 

However after a while, Little Fish pulled on my sleeves, “Xi, this game is no good.”

 

“??”

 

Seeing her cheeks dyed red, I looked over at my terminal bracelet. She had pulled an SSSR unit called Azure Rain Goddess. 

 

Looking at the young girl’s outfit, I felt my heart beat faster before blushing. She was currently wearing a revealing dress only covering the bare minimum.

 

While panicking and feeling lightheaded, I eventually closed the game before sitting and facing forward. Luckily grandpa wasn’t here, or else we’d been in trouble!

 

Soon Grandpa’s footsteps sounded as he came upstairs. With his hands behind his back, he was humming a tune before stepping into the kitchen.

 

“I’m going to take a bath,” getting up, I left my terminal bracelet with her before heading to the bathroom.

 

Turning on the shower, I removed my clothes before throwing them onto a rack, when I just noticed I had forgotten to finish my laundry. 

 

I’ll do them after dinner~

 

Stepping inside, I hummed while the warm water hit onto my skin. Closing my eyes to enjoy the shower, it wasn’t until Grandpa called me that I went out.

 

Seeing Little Fish sitting by the couch, I went to take her towards the table to eat. 

 

“Where will she sleep?” Grandpa looked over at me.

 

“...I didn’t think of it,” aside from me, the house only had a room for our parents, Big Brother, as well as Grandpa.

 

All 3 were no good, so my room? 

 

“You’ll have to sleep with Big Sister for now okay?” I watched for her reaction, however other than turning slightly red, there wasn’t anything else.

 

“Hehe, is Little Sister embarrassed?” 

22