18 – Honey
488 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Mom’s sword come down on me, I blocked it horizontally, a force entering me. It had already been a few days since Little Fish came out of the closet, cough, I mean shed her sheepskin.

 

“Mom...I’m getting a little bored of just blocking.” I complained to her.

 

She chuckled, “who said you had to block?” afterwards she sent me another blow.

 

Feeling tired of it, I tried to send it somewhere else.

 

Eh? 

 

Bang.

 

However the force that entered was too fast, causing me to become stunned. 

 

Mom retreated, her mood seemingly happier. Feeling like I’ve found the right track, I enthusiastically tried to parry her sword strike.

 

“Good!” 

 

Feeling a lot more motivated, I received her strikes with renewed resolve. Although I continued to miss the timing, I wasn’t discouraged.

 

It was as if a new door had opened up causing me infinite happiness.

 

Bang

 

After the last attempt, as if all my strength was drained, I collapsed onto the floor after the stun ende. Unfortunately my stamina was infinite…. 

 

Turning around so that I rested myself on the cool ground, I closed my eyes in satisfaction.

 

“Hehehe, hahaha,” I began to laugh in spite of myself.

 

“Hahaha, my daughter is no longer a pig!” Mom’s laughter suddenly sounded, however her second half caused me to feel stifled.

 

“Mom!” 

 

“...” She ignored me before going off towards the kitchen clearly in a good mood.

 

Getting up, I pulled my shirt a few times to let air inside, when I noticed Little Fish staring feverishly at me. Blushing, I stopped before heading towards the bathroom. 

 

Got to be careful not to stimulate her too much…. 

 

Taking off my clothing, I turned onto the shower before stepping inside. The cool water hitting against my skin caused me to feel a sense of relaxation.

 

Closing my eyes, I entered into my spirit space to pass time.

 

It was currently releasing silver energy without absorbing any blood energy. Probably because of my sparring with Mom.

 

“Xi,” Little Fish’s voice woke me up from that state.

 

“Coming!” closing the shower, I dried myself before placing on a new set of clothing when she grabbed me hands.

 

Pursing my lips, I followed behind her. 

 

There was only 2 more days before we set off towards another base. Along with a sense of excitement, I also felt a little sad. 

 

Even if it was just a trip, it gave me the illusion that I was never coming back.

 

“Mom… will we be returning?”

 

“...we haven’t even left yet and you’re feeling homesick?”

 

Sticking my tongue at her, I went back to eating the meal when my bracelet sounded. 

 

“Citizen 1046078589- your package has arrived order #495479458-42076235.”

 

“I’m going to pick up my package…” nervously placing the bowl down, I left the kitchen before running downstairs.

 

Upon exiting the store was a large delivery drone that was oval shaped. Upon scanning my bracelet on the screen in front, a portion of it opened up forming a ramp.

 

Climbing onto it, I grabbed the large cardboard box before placing it carefully on the floor.

 

Checking to make sure it was mine, I went back to the front of the machine before scanning the bracelet over the screen. With a beep sound, it turned green as the ramp retreated backwards closing the machine.

 

I watched as the machine flew off the ground before flying towards the inner city.

 

Picking up the package, I moved it into the store. Although, as it wasn’t the time to open it, I left it behind the counter.

 

With quick steps, I went back upstairs to the kitchen before finishing off my meal, as for the package, Mom didn’t ask, so I wouldn’t mention it.

 

“Go look over your files,” she came over before grabbing our bowls for us.

 

“Mhm,” nodding, I turned back on my bracelet before checking the encyclopedia for dimension monsters. 

 

As for Little Fish, instead of looking at her own, she came over before taking my hand.

 

Blushing, I tried to ignore her while continuing to look through the list of monsters until the hour was up.

 

When we finished, I stretched before getting up, since the lessons were done, it was time to open the package of honey. 

 

Leaving the kitchen, we walked down the stairs before entering through the door behind the counter. Grandpa had already opened the box up before placing the jars of honey onto the table. 

 

“I’ll take these,” he said to the 3 jars on the side.

 

“Mhm,” not minding, I stored the rest inside. As for giving Little Fish some, she didn’t need any, however seeing as I had a lot, I decided to give some to Mom.

 

“Grandpa, I’m going back upstairs,” going back from the way we just came from, I found that Mom had already returned to her room. 

 

Leaving Little Fish outside the door, I went inside along to meet the great empress.

 

“Mom, here,” I passed her a few bottles. However after I did so, I felt as if something was wrong. Except, I couldn’t pinpoint what it was exactly.

 

Seeing Mom purse her lips, I lowered my head trying to reduce my presence, “how come I feel like I shouldn’t have passed you the honey?” 

 

“....” My question was met with an oppressive silence, causing me to feel nervous. What did I do wrong?!

 

“Xi, you’ll be eating honey roasted pork for the next few weeks.”

 

“...Mom, maybe you should save a few jars?”

 

Bam! 

 

I got sent flying with a kick straight out the door before rolling on the ground a few more times. Luckily aside from hitting the hard wooden floor, I didn’t feel much pain. Probably because Mom held back.

 

Suddenly, I felt a feeling of weightlessness causing me to widen my eyes as I began to float back into her room. A feeling of fear assaulted me as I somersaulted in the air before being placed on Mom’s lap. 

 

“Noo!! Little Fish, save me ahh!”

 

“Mom it wasn’t on purpose! Waa!” feeling her hand hold onto the waistband of my pants, I desperately held onto them while crying for my life.

 

“Auntie…” hearing Little Fish speak out, I continued to cry and struggle more. As for my pride, in the face of life and death, it can be thrown into the garbage.

 

“Mom! I had good intentions, Waa!” 

 

”...” perhaps that line did the trick, as the executioner’s blade didn’t fall down.

 

“Mom, how about I give you a massage instead?” 

 

“Who needs your massage,” Mom rolled her eyes before throwing me back onto the bed.

 

“Go,” seeing that I had been let go, I ran out of the room before doing a turn towards mine. Jumping back onto my bed, I let out a sigh of relief. Even today, I survived courting death.

 

I felt a refreshing feeling, even the bed that I’m used to felt better than usual. Seeing Little Fish come over, I waved my hands at her.

 

She came over before sitting on the bed.

 

“Hehe,” rolling over, I wrapped my hands around her before nudging my cheeks on her hip.

 

“What are you doing!?” Ignoring her flustered state, I continued to nudge while her scent filled my nose. It gave me a calming feeling.

 

Little Fish eventually pulled me off her burying herself in my chest.

 

This time I began to struggle, however she didn’t budge and continued to nudge causing me to feel ticklish.

 

“Little Fish, if you don’t release me, I’ll go complain to Mom,” I decided to threaten her, however she looked up at me with a  pouting look before returning to nudging.

 

“Hahaha,” unable to stand it anymore, I started to laugh while feeling embarrassed. Afterwards, she started to tickle my sides.

 

“Stop…hah...hahaha...” growing tired, she finally released me. Holding my ribs I curled up.

 

When the ticklish feeling finally went away, I sat back up to wipe away my tears before glaring at her. Right as I was about to pounce, she suddenly transformed, leaving a pile of clothing.

 

It was a guardless sword with a 30 inch long slender blade, on the other end of the hilt was a long chain as well as a smaller blade.

 

Seeing that she ran away by using her innate talent, I pouted, feeling a little stifled, I reached out to grab her handle. Hmph, even if we’re not contracted, I can still swing you around. 

 

However before I could grab her handle, with a poof, she had transformed back into a naked Little Fish 

 

My hand had coincidentally grabbed onto her breast, causing her to let out a moan before turning beet red 

 

Little Fish. My hand had grabbed onto the wrist of the hand she was using to cover her chest.

 

“...” Blushing, I turned around so that she could dress back up. 

 

*Rustle*

 

After placing on her clothes, I felt her arms wrap around my waist while she rested her head against my back. 

 

Feeling restless from being hugged from behind, I decided to counter by turning around to hug her, when I did, I felt as if I had entered paradise.

 

“Ah...So soft...” resting my chin on her shoulder, I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of comfort. 

 

“...” Little Fish remained silent.

 

Shouldn’t you say Xi is too, or something like that here?! 

 

Feeling slightly dissatisfied, I separated from her to see that her cheeks were dyed red while completely in a daze.

 

“...” So Little Fish had 0 defense as well? Secretly laughing at the realization, I resumed our hug.

16