Chapter 1 – Egg
123 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning in a secluded old mansion in the middle of a forest, a little boy had just woken up in his almost elegant wooden bed, then after standing up, he washed his face, and changed into casual but warm clothes; once his routine was finished, he left the room to go downstairs to have his breakfast, but on the way down the stairs he heard some familiar voices, speaking downstairs, he stopped a little to identify the owners of the voices which only It took a few seconds, then he ran to the bottom of the main staircase, reached the bottom, turned left and continued to face a door in front of him, he crossed it and when he saw the owners of the voices, he ran to one of them and then hug him while saying.

"!Uncle Fermin!"

Then the subject he was hugging, who shared many of his features, and was in travel clothes, answered him happily as he returned the hug.

"Ohh little Refni, look when you have grown, how old are you? 7? 8?"

"! Uncle, I'm not that big, I only have 6" the boy replied tenderly as he separated from his uncle.

"Really ?, but are you so big that it is as if you had, 7, surely you are not confusing yourself? "The uncle happily followed his uncle nephew.

But the adorable encounter ended when a third feminine but serious voice, coming from an elegant woman with brown hair in the late 20s, entered the conversation addressing the child.

"Honey, I know you are excited to see your uncle after so many months, but remember your manners, and say hello as it should be".

"Yes mother ... sorry," the boy apologized to his mother's scolding, lowering his emotion, and then began to greet the gentlemen who were in the room, starting with the noble lord with similar features to the child, who was looking at him sternly.

"Good morning, father"said the boy elegantly but without much emotion, to his father, to then continue to the rest of the people in the same way "Good morning, mother, Good morning Uncle Fermin, I hope you have had a pleasant trip.

"Good morning, Refnier darling, how did you wake up?" Asked his mother monotonously.

"Well mother, thanks for your concern," replied the boy in the same way.

"I'm glad, darling," he added, adding his mother.

On the other hand, Uncle Fermín when seeing, upon seeing this greeting, wrinkled his face with disapproval, and at the end of this comment.

"Hey, don't be too hard and cold with the child, making him act like a snooty noble, come on we are in family and not in a 'prestigious' meeting, which speaks and acts as you want.

"Of course not brother" I bluntly cut off the lord, and then continue -this boy is going to be the future head of the family, and as such he must learn early to be a firm and respectable noble, and it is better that he goes learning from now that it is small.

"afff" Uncle Fermín sighed inwardly as he thought 

[These stiff nobles and their rules, that's why I left home to travel the world] and then continue talking

"I just ask you to be a little kinder to the child , but ahhh well, we better get off the topic, umm hey Refni, come for a moment, I brought you something for you that I think you will like".

"¡ Wow great!, that you brought me, that you brought me" said the boy cheerfully as he jumped

"Refnier ..., your manners."scold his father causing the child to become discouraged and passively comment.

"I'm sorry ... Oh, Uncle Fermín, I'm glad you brought me something, and I'm looking forward to seeing it".

[You have to see ...] Fermín commented to himself and then said to the boy, "Come small and look, let me take it out of my luggage."

Then Fermín rummaged through his luggage that was lying on the table, taking out something round the size of 1 and a half hands of an average adult wrapped in multiple rags, and then showing it even wrapped to the child.

"Please Uncle Fermin, show me quickly what it is" said the boy with wide eyes and expectant excited by that big thing in his uncle's hands, barely controlling himself so as not to be scolded.

"Calm down, look, when I was on my trips, I ran into this and I thought about how you would spend it here without much company ..."Fermin started to say while very slowly unwrapping the gift.

Meanwhile the boy when listening to the last of the phrase, was even more excited imagining what was to come.

"I decided to buy it from you, now look and see- When I finish talking at the same time I finish debolbolver the package, revealing a large grayish egg with some brown spots and continued before the child spoke" Appreciate, this is a wyver egg and apparently it lacks little to be born, you know that a true wyver ?.

"Yes, yes, a wyver is a dragon, right?" The boy commented passionately.

"Hehe, well it is not, but it seems a bit, but the important thing is that if you take good care of it, it will be a good companion and friend, even maybe you can become a wyver rider and ride through the skies".

"Amazing ..."commented the boy

"All right, now come and drink and take good care of it, by the way do not worry about the incubation, these beings are born even in the open, Fermin said to his nephew.

Then Fermín handed the egg to the child, leaving the child holding the egg with both hands, amazed, and then adding.

"Hey I know you're happy but why don't you keep the egg in your room, it's not like it was going to hatch immediately"

"Hey yes, I'm going" said the boy

But before he left, his mother stopped him saying harshly.

"Wait there, ¿don't you need to say something to your uncle fermin?"

"Ohh yes, sorry ..., thank you very much Uncle Fermín for this precious gift that you have given me with so much effort, I promise to take care of it and appreciate it" monotonously and happily thanked the child.

"Aff, well you're welcome, I hope you like it" replied his uncle

About the exchange of words, the boy turned around and went to his room, once the boy was out of sight of the adults, his father told Fermín.

"You have to see, that bringing such a pet to that little one, this is only going to raise him badly, is that you do not think, also a wyver ¿you know the amount of food that thing eats ?".

"hehehe if I suppose I went too far with the species, but it's not like you couldn't, keep it, also they can hunt so there wouldn't be so much problem, and about the child, I think it's good for him, since he doesn't have No one to play with or to brighten your day, and it doesn't help if you mistreat him so much, ”explained his brother".

"We are very hard with him, so that he is an excellent noble and hardens his heart so that he is not hurt" Refnier's mother said

"I think they are going, because he is locked up here and not a friend of his age or another age has" asked Fermín

"Jum, you know as well as we do that this is a bad idea, you do not remember 2 years ago knowing his condition, you sneaked him to town to play alone, and do you know what happened?" Refnier's father asked him.

Hearing this, Fermín's face wrinkled into a bad state as if he were tasting a bitter bug.

"That that unpleasant attribute of his was uncontrolled, scaring the people, we were lucky that he was not stoned as a dark magician, when we found him; And the worst thing was that everyone found out, you can not imagine the shame for having a son like this and what we had to go through not to go bankrupt due to the distrust of the nobles and the money invested in satisfying the small towns, and all because of your idea to make the child have a little fun- Refnier's father continued speaking sternly to his brother".

but these words caused Fermin to get a little enraged and replied.

"Oh come on, yes, sorry, it was my fault, okay, but even so that does not merit that they treat it like this and do not want it, if it gives them so much trouble because they do not give it to me and they have another child, at least with me they should be happier.

"You know that this is not an option since Clarisa when she was born, her attribute was manifested causing her to have no more children, and I will not lower myself to pass the shame of adopting a bastard of any nobleman or sin and get a bastard that represents us and more now that everyone knows that she is my first-time; so that child we have to teach him to be a severe noble so that nobody takes advantage of him and hurts the reputation of our house, and teach him to control his attribute so that he never makes a scene again and maybe people will forget that He possesses that attribute or in which case he believes that he purified himself or something like that" Her brother replied severely.

"! You and your noble pride!, not once that child is his son and not one ..." Fermin began to attack when suddenly the repeated cry of Refnier was heard from above.

- Uncle Fermin, Father, Mother come, the egg is urgent, !the egg is breaking¡

The three adults at that time their glances at each other were causing sparks, sighed, and left the discussion for later, to go to the little boy's room; when they entered, they found Refnier standing in front of his small desk, watching the egg, which turned its head to its guests saying urgently.

"Come on, come on, I didn't do anything, but the egg suddenly started to break".

After that, the 3 curious and fighting adults, approached the egg to see the phenomenon, being Fermín the first to comment upon seeing the egg.

"Calm Refni, it's just that he's already being born, what a coincidence that he was born just the same day I brought him, they don't believe it" he said calming his nephew.

Following this the 4 patiently witnessed, only with the comments of the boy and his uncle, the birth of the wyver, being in such a way that the egg began to crack more and more.

"You know little Refni ?, the wyvers, another thing that differs from dragons is that these, like dogs, do not recognize the first thing they see as their mother as many birds and some species, so we are not here Nothing implies, that's why you should always be with him and train him to be very faithful and obedient like a good dog or horse, haha, a huge and scaly horse hahaha ..., oh look, he's showing off" commented his uncle Fermín.

meanwhile inside the egg it was already showing from inside, as some parts of the lizard were showing starting from inside the egg, until after a while, the upper part was torn off by the lizard, showing inside the egg, full of fluids a tender green lizard, with the racial peculiarity of having small wings like a bat but scaly, like front legs.

"How cute" said the child amazed

"If you're right" commented his uncle

meanwhile the parents, although curious, had nothing to comment.

"Well, I suppose now you have to give it a name, right ?, although let me see if it is male or female- said Fermín, approaching the lizard a little to analyze it better and continue saying" According to the one who sold it to me as it is a dark green, that means it is a male. since the females are a green as grass, well now the mystery has been solved, you can give it a name, although that cannot be immediately, you have to think about it.

"Then he's a male, let's see, let's see umm! I know, his name will be Lifnerion as the great immortal dragon from the story of Yack the dragon hero".

 

 

 

 

 

0