Chapter 2 – Fiancee
74 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four months have passed since the unusual arrival of the pet wyvern at the mansion, from which, in the afternoon hours, from an upstairs room you could hear the unfortunate screams of a child.

"Ahhhh stop please stop, I won't do it again!" Shouted poor Refnier.

"As if I were going to believe you a disobedient little good-for-nothing!" His father answered him angrily and then lashed him hard with a stick.

"Ahh hurts, please! "Cry the child pitifully

"Good, that pain will teach you to be responsible with your studies, what a shame it would be to meet the servants and that they would inform me when I arrived after an important trip, that my son, the future head of the noble family Domiteer, he spends it every day playing with his pet and neglecting his studies"
Then his enraged father whipped the boy again.
"Ahh no more, no more ..." Shouted and begged the poor Refnier.
"¡¿No more?! ¿No more? Now I'm going to give you your 'no more' " his furious father said provocatively, then continued to whip him over and over and over again for a long time in the Refnier's bedroom until his anger had subsided.
The father having cooled down, took the chair from the bedroom desk and then sat in it in such a way that a few steps ahead of him he was on the emaciated floor and his poor son was sore and hardly to cry in silence.
"Look at you, this happens to you by neglecting your duties as a noble and spending your time-wasting like a riotous bum, like your uncle," said his father coldly to his pitiful son, who upon hearing his father belittle his uncle with little strength that still remains I look at his father unconsciously in a bad way"
"¿What? ¿angry? ¿Does it bothers me that I insult your uncle? Well, it hurts, he is a pathetic being good for nothing, who lost his status and nobility for being an unruly good for nothing just like you, that when He had nothing left, he had no choice but to become a wandering mercenary, although I suppose that with his attitude he is happy with it."
"My uncle is not a good for nothing ..., he is an admirable person," Refnier replied painfully to his father.
Hearing this, Refnier's father, an angry fire erupted within his being, prompting every muscle in his body to rise strongly from his chair and instantly kicked hard in the torso of his son, leaving him in a fetal position, dying and then dying. say strongly.
"¡What will you know about your uncle, and! How dare you answer me!, You are just an ignorant little brat who only knows how to cry and bring shame to the family, not to mention that you have that damned attribute of the devil. I tell you the truth as you do not start acting like a noble and keep shaming me I swear that you will not see uncle anymore and I will kill that unfortunate lizard".
After that, without waiting for a response from his son, he went to the exit of the room, but before leaving he turned to say one last thing
"Before I forget, when you can stand down, your mother and I have something to report to you."
And with that said, the father unceremoniously left the room leaving his son dying on the cold floor in the afternoon.
After a few hours, moments after twilight, the boy, still a little sore, was sitting face to face with his parents in the meeting room of the mansion, separating them from each other just a simple wooden table.
"Well, honey, explain it to me, I'm not in the mood to deal with it," the boy's father began the conversation.
"All right, Refnier listens, the trip that your father made on this occasion went to the neighboring territory to meet with Count Bermunt about the future of our families, and it was concluded that an alliance between the 2 families was agreed through a marriage".
"¿Marriage?" Asked her son, a little shocked, predicting what it would bring her.
"Yes son, marriage, you should already know what it means and that as the future head of the family you should already know what this implies, do not play ignorant, oh I deviated a bit, continuing, this alliance, in short, tries that they will give economic benefits through trade agreements and others, we in addition to some economic benefits will also provide you with the status and influence worthy of our trademark title. Do you understand
"yes..."
"Well, continuing with the marriage, the count has 2 children, you will marry in the future with his daughter Lady Sofia, who is the youngest and fortunately their ages coincide, and about her appearance and others, umm well, she will come with their father next month, to visit to formalize the commitment there you can check it ..."
Interrupting his wife, the Refnier's father explained
"Yes exactly, they will come next month so you better prepare yourself as you should by then, because I swear that if the day comes you put us to shame I swear to the gods that I will kill that unfortunate lizard in front of you, ¡you understand !"
"Yes, father, I get it," said the scared boy.
"You better, ¡now go to your room! And don't even think about going down until tomorrow."
Next, the boy hurried to his room, after which when he entered and walking painfully, he went to a corner where there was a large cage that contained his precious pet and friend the wyvern Lifnerion.
Already at the front forgetting his ills in the face of happiness, he opened the cage from which the little wyvern who was now the small dog size jumped to his chest.
"Oh, ¡Lif! How are you ..., I'm sorry for letting you be locked up, but your master is too weak to prevent it, but the bad thing is over, come and play for a while!" Said the boy, carrying the wyvern.
After liberation, they both played and played without any food, ending both, late at night lying on the bed, and the boy burning the unconscious wyvern as saying goodbye to the day and welcoming the uncertain future, he told his best friend.
"Tell me Lifnerion how that girl will be, ¿will she is nice? ¿Will she is pretty? I only hope that in the end, we will be happy ..."
After the month the promised date had arrived, Refnier hiding his nerves and taking into account all the etiquette lessons, which he was brutally taught, he went out to the garden where his fiancee was waiting for him.

 

Announcement

Good everyone, I hope you are enjoying the novel.

I notify you that, if there is no mishap, I will take daily until chapter 5 then then I will take one chapter per week.

But do not worry, when this happens I will be taking out other novels that take place on the same plane, to cover the days of the week, which do not need to be seen in order.

 

0