Chapter 5 – Festival
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every year in autumn in the Domiteer territory as well as in the rest of the country, more specifically at the end of the fifth month the autumn festival is held to honor the gods and the people for the last harvest of the year, but nevertheless Refnier He cannot celebrate it every year in the town due to his special circumstances, but this year, that is about to change through an innocent invitation from his fiancée.

"Refnier, ¿how about we run away to the festival for a while tomorrow?"

"I don't think it's possible ..., you know I'm not allowed to go to town, Sofia" Refnier replied

"That is why I said 'we escaped', without anyone knowing".

"That really would be a terrible idea."

"Let's try it, it would be boring to go to the festival alone with my parents like every year, and especially that we are in the capital of your territory".

"Sofia I would also like to go but..."

"But, nothing is going to happen, we leave in the morning saying that we will train or something, and at that moment we go for a while and return, ¿easy no?"

"Sofia I tell you, that ..."

"I don't want excuses, I have no idea of ​​your circumstances, but it's not fair that you have to miss all the things in the world like this festival, ¿don't you think it's unfair?"

"Well, if it seems a little..."

"¿Right not?, then why do you doubt, go ahead and go, and if your parents worry you, if they catch us, I will say that you are kidnapped hahaha, tell me what you say".

"Aff good is fine, all right".

"Yes, yes, great," said Sofia, hugging Refnier happily, who was complaining with a blush.

Then both were planning their daring escape until the afternoon, and then the next day they implemented the plan, this consisted of the following, during the morning until shortly after noon, the parents of both were going to be in the mansion and on the side Of the servants, more than half were going to be at the festival and taking advantage of that time lapse both were supposedly going to be playing with the overlay of a trusted servant from Sofia, but in reality they were going to use that time to go to the festival and to return everything in 2 hours, and on the side of the maid she will only be pretending vigilance. Later, the plan being successful, both of them were now in a happy and festive city.

"Awesome, look Refnier,¿isn't it wonderful? Refnier, ¿are you okay?"

Sofia finished saying when she saw a stunned Refnier bordering on panic, which reacted with her words and said.

"Oh yes, I'm fine, you know I can't talk about my circumstances but, I think I can tell you that part of my confinement is due, that one day I was here and it didn't go very well."

"Ah, I see, but don't worry, I don't think it will happen again, besides, I don't think they know you or something, and above all, ¿am I not here?"

"Yeah well you're right, but rather we will be fine if I'm here hehe"

Refnier said regaining his manhood.

"Says the one who hasn't beat me once."

"¡Hears!".

"We have no time to talk, we are going to have fun."

and with the cut of Sofia both entered the bustle of the festival, in which during the time they were there, they bought sweets, played some games, danced in the plaza centering in the middle of a lot of people, among other things, until The time to return was getting closer and they had to withdraw but it was worth it because they carried the joy of a pleasant experience inside.

But nevertheless, by chance of fate, as if a god were playing with Refnier's fate, halfway through the forest where they escaped to reach the festival, from the shadows of the large and robust trees now gilded by the Changing the season, they were surrounded by 7 seedy hooded bandits, causing them to be frightened and saw each other nervously, being the leader in front of them he told them.

"Jojo ... look what we have here, two little treasures, ¿don't you guys think so?" And in response to his question, his companions laughed soberly.

"Who do you think, by lashing us in broad daylight and even closer to the Marques mansion, do you have death wishes?" Sofia said, trying with her natural courage to scare the thugs.

"Wow, well, what a sharp tongue you have, little Sofia, ¿isn't it?"

"You ... as you know my na..." Sofia said but was interrupted by the leader

"¿Your name? Well, we investigated it obviously, and yours was also scary, or should I say ¿Refnier?.

"Well, if you know, ¡they must be wishing for death all the more reason!"

"Pujajaja, poor children, you don't know, you don't know, ¿how could they know?" In response the others also laughed, and then continued

"Well, let me illustrate your situation a bit, hehe, ¿I'm good, right? you will take it and nobody will know anything, ¿why ?, because we do not make sure that nobody would come, now come and do not put up resistance, I would hate to damage the merchandise hahaha".

Then as if they were experienced, they slowly approached with nets, swords, knives and with surveillance while they mocked and laughed at them, while the 2 children saw themselves and around them thinking about how to escape now, that Sofia had no water to use neither power with pure mana to achieve something similar to Refnier with the difference that he did not have a golem nor could he summon one from the earth.

[What am I doing, what am I doing, this is wrong, we shouldn't have gone, oh gods, they were all right, I'm very weak, and now what will they do to us ... and to Sofia what will happen ..., idiot, idiot,¿what will we do?]
Regnier thought disorderly before the complicated situation, but his thoughts stopped, when Sofia who was next to him, being terrified, unconsciously took his left hand with his right, but immediately they started off, now in desperate concentration.

[What I do, what I do, they are very close, at this rate, no, do not think about bad things, focus, think, think, how to overcome these bastards, how I hate them, but not as much as my hatred of myself ... I hate, if that, I forgot, no, it is not that, I did not want to use it, and I do not want to but ] then Refnier took a look at the pale and scared Sofia, which gave her the determination to decide.

"Sofia," he whispered to Sofia, "everything will be fine."

Then without giving Sofia time to respond, I take a deep breath and exhale causing the bandits to be alert and their leader to say
"Oh little scary man,¿do you have a trick? Come on, show us, we want to see what a novice in magic can do against us, experienced thieves and KILLERS.

"This ..." Refnier said softly releasing with him a sinister aura that gently expanded around him, giving chills to everyone present, and soon after the aura expanded, on Refnier was absorbing dark particles that appeared before him as if will invoke them from the air itself.
Predicting the worst, the leader ordered hastily.

"Quick for them, don't let it end."

"Late" Refnier said sinisterly, explosively expelling seven macabre and dark balls of mana efficiently hitting the 7 bandits with such force that the 4 were knocked down but this did not end here, moments later the victims began to agonize severely in the I floor screaming horribly in the process, except for the leader who with difficulty and pain was able to get up and tell him.

"You, monster! Heretic! I will kill you, I will tear you to pieces, do not think that I am so weak to fall with that dark magic,! And do not think that we are only!, TRUE GUYS?"

Saying that, from the trees several bandits appeared in perfect shape now angry and wanting to kill.

"Tell me spawn of the devil, ¿aren't you tired? I see you pale, hehe."
Certainly Refnier, he was tired of using his magic at such a level, but even so, either due to the effects of dark magic, or the adrenaline of the moment, he felt confident but also knew that the situation looked bad and as such, he went to Say a few heroic words to Sofia.

"Sofia ... don't worry ... Sofia?"

But contrary to a face worried about the bandits, she found a scared face towards him, and knowing the reason why he tried to reassure her by saying.

"Sofia ..., calm I am Refnier, your friend and I promise…"

however, this resulted in poor results.

"¡Nooo, don't come close! , ¡Let go of me! " Sofia shouted trying to release her hand from Refnier's slight unconscious grip, which was successful, followed by which she detached herself 2 step remembering the bandits around her, while Both Refnier seeing this again tried to reassure her, but the leader even in bad shape told him.

"Hehehe look at you, that a demon laughing pretending to be a hero, hahaha even she knows that you are an evil being hahahaha."

"¡ Shut up!" Refnier shouted furiously as he threw another black ball at him, which was in the dump, he was left wrapped in agony, but nevertheless this left him more and more mentally and spiritually exhausted, calculating to himself that he would not Many ammunition remained, and this worsened when more bandits were missing, the only thing in their favor being that they were held back by fear of him, but this did not last long and still he did not lose hope in the face of such well-known despair, he told Sofia, but also for himself.

"Sofia, I know that…, I'm very scary, but don't worry, we'll get out of this"

And with that said, a cold and slow encounter began, full of pose, giving an unpromising result of 3 more bandits dying, but 5 standing ready to attack a Refnier exhausted in the last and a Sofia paralyzed with fear.

"It seems that you have run out of monster magic, you had scared us with that scared face but look at you now, everything was that was a lie hahaha, but now everything is clear, come on guys, I'm done" Refnier was going to finish one of the bandits when a date It went through his head, and then the rest were intercepted by multiple arrows from the surroundings, and referring to seeing the bandits fall he said relieved.

"We saved ourselves, what a relief."

He immediately fell on the floor exhausted, waiting for his rescue, which took the form of his father's soldiers with him guiding them, and when he saw and analyzed his exhausted son, Sofia terrified and the state of the bandits dying, he deduced what happened, he lost his son and told him.

"I am very disappointed, after the Count's family leaves, we discuss your punishment."

Announcement

Good for everyone, there are already 5 chapters since the previous announcement, and according to what I said I was going to start publishing this novel weekly.

But that is a lot of waiting for me, so I will continue to take it out daily if nothing unusual happens.

That would be all, I hope you enjoy reading.

 

1