Silver Demon
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hex, Din, and Owen were walking through the city at night, Hex coaxed them into going because he wanted them to see Elaine, but no matter how far they walked, they never saw a hearse.

“This is bullshit, last time I was out at this time of night she definitely showed up,” Hex grumbled.

“I don’t really feel safe, there’s a killer on the loose remember? Haven’t you seen the news?” Din asked.

“Nope, Owen never sent me that link. Why didn’t you tell me?” He turned to Din.

“I thought you would have known, or Owen would have sent you one of the many articles about it. I’ll have to ask Owen to send you it then.” Din frowned and folded her arms.

“Yeah, my bad, and the killings happen at night especially.” Owen laughed nervously.

“Oh well that fucking sucks, we should head home then.” Hex turned around and started to walk the other direction.

“You’re not going anywhere,” a voice said.

“Huh? Who’s that?” Hex turned, he saw a young boy who stepped out from a back alley.

The boy had metallic red eyes and vertical silver streaks in his black hair. He had no nose on his pale face and his mouth was distorted and took up most of the lower half of his face, leaving only a half inch of cheek on either side. His mouth was small with shark-like teeth on his left side, but got increasingly longer and sharper to the right side of his face. He had no lips and the corners of his mouth were sharp. He had a knife in his gloved hands, his black gloves went up to his elbows.

“What the fuck? What’s wrong with your face?” Hex grimaced.

“None of your god damned business.” the boy growled.

“Uh, Hex? He has a knife.” Owen pointed to the boy’s knife.

“He picked a fight with the wrong fucking person then.” Hex made his claws come out, and his black wings sprouted from his back. He summoned his sword, and brandished it.

“What the fuck? You’re a magical creature too?” The boy looked at Hex, his eyes wide.

“That seems pretty dangerous Hex, he still has a knife,” Owen piped up.

“I don’t fucking care, he’s going down.” Hex pointed his sword at the boy.

“Bring it on, motherfucker.” the boy boomed.
“Hey, wai-,” Din tried to interject, but was cut off as the boy started to run towards them.

The boy ran at Hex, and their blades clanged together. The boy pulled away his knife and tried to stab at him, but he blocked every stab with his sword. The boy pushed against his sword, and he was forced back a little.

“You’re really strong, god damn,” Hex said.

“Hex, don’t. He looks really young, just call the police already,” Din said.

“Did you see how fast he ran? I don’t think the police could ever catch this guy.” Hex tried to push back, but only gained a little ground.

“I agree with Din, this really is too dangerous, we should get out of here,” Owen said.

“Did you not fucking see how fast this guy is? There’s no use running, now help me out for fucks sake!” Hex shouted at Owen.

“Alright alright.” Owen summoned his large wooden mallet and raised it over his head.

“What the-,” the boy pulled his blade back and stabbed at the mallet, barely dodging Hex as he swung his sword down. It connected, and went halfway in. He tried to yank it free, but it was stuck.

“Stuck, huh?” Owen smiled.

“Alright, I’ll let you three live for now, but I’ll be back.” The boy let go of his blade and started to run away.

“Wait, I never heard you say your name.” Hex held his hand out in front of himself.

The boy stopped, and turned around .

“Glitch, it’s Glitch.” Glitch said, then turned around and continued to run away.

“That’s a relief, he looked super young, it wouldn’t be right to hurt him.” Din shook her head.

“He was trying to stab me, I don’t care how young a person is, if they are trying to stab me, I’m going to fight back,” Hex huffed.

“I wonder.” Owen de-summoned his mallet, and the knife fell to the ground.

“Let’s go home, I don’t feel comfortable hanging around here,” Din whined.

“Alright, yeah, let’s go home, I don’t want to meet any more freaky people today.” Hex returned his hands to normal and his wings went back into himself.

They went back home, and Hex wondered if that Glitch was the killer that was all over the news, and if so, why someone so young would kill so many people? What happened to Glitch to make his mouth look like that? Was he a demon too? He settled on the decision to consider Glitch a demon, what with the red eyes and creepy mouth.

0