Asphyxia
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hex laid on his bed, all the anger and sadness emptied out of him through hours of crying, all that was left was a deep emptiness that he couldn’t bear. He looked to the acid tabs on his nightstand, and wondered how many it would take to end it all. The emptiness inside of him was overwhelming, it hurt so much, all he felt was pain on the inside. There was nothing left for him now, he held her above everything else, and the fact that she was gone made his world come crashing down. Nothing else mattered but her, she was his big break, he thought he finally found his soul mate, only for them to be ripped away from each other.

He thought about how he could never tell her his feelings for her again, how he could never dote on her again, no more late nights emptying each other’s souls out onto each other, no more sleepy mornings where they’d just smile at each other, it was all gone.

The rush of sentimental feelings brought back his sadness for a moment, and he rolled back to put his face on his pillow and sob softly for a little while. She was gone. He was left behind. The nagging emptiness inside himself was soul crushing, He couldn’t take much more of it. His will to continue on living was gone.

A million things slowly churned in his mind, like his life was flashing before his eyes, like he was weighing his worth to see if it was worth it to continue. All the horrible moments faded in and out, and he cringed, he didn’t have that much will to live in the first place. All the moments he had with her poured slowly into his head, and he waded through it over and over again, the good things about his life that he could never re-live.

He thought about her and the time they spent together constantly, he was gripped with a fear of evanescence, like he would lose her completely eventually if he continued on. So he decided he would join her instead. He got up and walked over to the nightstand, stared at the tabs, and mindlessly counted them in his head. Twenty, he thought that’d be enough for him to never worry about losing her ever again. He missed Din so much, she was an angel to him, he couldn’t bear to be without her anymore. He ripped them all off and took them one by one. He laid back down and waited for the tabs to take effect.

0