Alive
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“She’s alive?!” Owen asked.

“Yeah, she fucking lied to me! Fuck this! Fuck everything!” Hex tossed the letter to the ground and began to stomp on it.

“What else did it say?” Owen questioned.

“To meet her at the building where we killed the Demon Hunters.” He turned to Owen.

“Well, let’s go then.” Owen gestured for Hex to follow him.

They went to the building, and Elaine was outside. He ran up to her, and raised his hand, preparing to hit her. She recoiled, and he almost let his hand loose, but he lowered it slowly.

“I almost died because of you, I can’t believe you’d do something like that to me, you faked my girlfriend’s death, that’s horrible, you’re horrible.” He didn’t hit her, but he was still extremely angry at her.

“What do you mean almost died?” she asked.

“I took twenty fucking tabs and ended up in the ER, I tried to kill myself because I thought she was really gone.” He saw the look on her face turn to sadness and horror when she connected the dots.

“I’m sorry, I never thought you’d actually do something like that. I didn’t mean for that to happen,” she cried, tears streaming down her face.

“I don’t care if you cry, I have no sympathy for you after that. I honestly thought you were just misunderstood, but doing something so horrible meant that I was right about you,” he snapped at her.

“I was… I was just trying to show you how terrible the world is,” she said.

“All that you showed me was how terrible you are, not the world,” he said, and turned away.

0