Velveteen Christ Angel of Acid
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hex was in the middle of one on one training with Zlyena, when he wanted to talk about what to name what he was, the new magical creature that was created when humans were given Zoranian powers.

“So that’s what you want to call them? Angels of Acid?” Zlyena asked.

“Yeah, I know it’s silly, naming a new magical creature after your own band, but I couldn’t think of anything else,” Hex said.

“Also, it looks like there’s more than just your Void powers were unlocked, there seems to be something else. But you seem to not know it exists,” she said.

“What other power is there that I have?” he asked.

“It seems to be insanely powerful, I’ve never seen anything like it.” She shook her head.

“Well? How do I use it?” he questioned further.

“You’ll have to focus and possibly meditate, since your core, as Elaine said, is bound to your chakras, you did tell me she told you that.” She shrugged.

“Is it powerful enough to defeat the Demon Hunters? Possibly Elaine too?” he said.

“I’ve only seen power similar to yours in Cara, Elaine’s mother, the Lavender Angel of legend herself.” She smiled.

He went and meditated for a few hours, focusing on his Solar Plexus chakra, since that’s the area he felt most pain from when his powers were unlocked. He came back and approached Zlyena.

“Do you think I can use it now?” he asked.

“I don’t really know, let’s try, bring out your wings and claws,” she said.

He did as he was told, his deep purple wings were beautiful, he noticed after finally being able to take a good look at them.

“Now, close your eyes and focus on your core,” she said.

He did what worked for him for summoning his wings and claws, but only he focused on his core, he felt an immense power radiating from it, and it coursed through his body. He opened his eyes, and Zlyena stood there in shock. He turned to see his wings were black again, but they looked different, softer. He reached out and touched his wings, they were velveteen against his hand.

“Try using your power now,” she said.

“Alright.” He nodded.

He raised his hand, and a giant blade materialized, it looked see-through, and it had a smokey energy encircling it.

“Interesting,” she said.

“Is this good?” he asked as he de-summoned the blade.

“I’d work on summoning large amounts of them, and see what can be done,” she said.

He spent the rest of the time working on summoning a vast amount of the same blade from earlier, he wanted to be powerful, he wanted to defeat Elaine. He was still very angry with her, and he wanted to get back at her any way he could, and if that meant defeating her, he was willing to do it one hundred percent. The Demon Hunters were just an afterthought, but he felt he could defeat them as well.

0