Clone your Crush
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Hex asked. He was strapped into an almost electric chair looking device.

“It worked on Drake, unfortunately, Glitch escaped. This time, I’ve come prepared. There’s a magical seal around the android body. I’ve made a second body that looks like you as well, so Pestilence Machine won’t try to flirt with you anymore, not if he has his own significant other.” Dr. Gage smiled.

“You really thought of everything, didn’t you?” Hex asked.

“Yes, now hold still, this should only take a moment.” Dr. Gage flipped the switch to the Frankenstein-like machine.

Hex felt a jolt of energy go into his body, but it wasn’t electricity, it was something else. He felt his eyes roll up into the back of his head, and he felt his body shake. He couldn’t control his vocal chords, so he was making an awful sound. The next second, his eyes rolled back into place, the shaking stopped, and he regained control of his voice, so the noise turned into a groan which he quickly stopped.

The android next to him whirred to life, and opened it’s red colored eyes. It looked at him with a shocked, almost offended expression. It turned back to itself, and looked at its hands. It suddenly jumped in its seat, the seals on the hand locks and around him lit up in a silvery light. It yelped, and sat back down.

“What did you do to me?!” The android had Pestilence Machine’s voice, confirming it was him.

“I took you out of my body, it was kind of an emergency,” he said.

“What? Were you too scared of me?” Pestilence growled.

“Not really, I just didn’t want to die, there’s another Hex walking around from another timeline where you stayed and we both died,” he said.

“Do you really expect me to believe that crazy explanation?” Pestilence looked on in disbelief.

“You don’t have to believe me, we can meet up with Pain later, that’s what Elaine named him at least.” He still hated her for what she did, but the fact that she’d bring him back to life if he died was comforting, to say the least.

“You mean that girl? The demon girl? I think I only know her from reading your memories, you had a real fucked up childhood, you know that?” Pestilence sighed.

“I don’t believe I gave you permission to go into my memories, asshole,” Hex snapped angrily.

“I didn’t need permission. Demon, remember? It’s my job to use your memories against you,” Pestilence said.

“So your job is to be a dick, I get you,” Hex commented snarkily.

“Basically.” Pestilence shrugged.

“On to the next step, doctor? And can I get off this machine please?” Hex asked.

“Right away, I had to lock you in so you wouldn’t hurt yourself when the machine was turned on.” Dr. Gage pressed a button, and Hex’s restraints unlocked.

He got out and got up, then proceeded to fix his hair.

“So are you going to destroy me now?” Pestilence asked.

“No, that’d be a bit of a dick move if we did. You’ll be doing just fine down here in the underground level. You’ll get free food, entertainment, a roof over your head, access to a warm bath, a soft bed, everything you could ever want, besides murder that is.” Hex smiled.

“There’s nothing more victorious than being nice to your enemies, I suppose,” Pestilence said.

“You’ll still have the seal on once I release your restraints, so don’t try anything. Any attempt to damage me, anyone, or anything else will surely burn you in response.” Dr. Gage released Pestilence Machine’s restraints.

Pestilence got up and dusted himself off, and looked to the other android, which was lying lifeless on a stretcher.

“What’s that android for?” Pestilence pointed to the inactive android.

“That’s going to be your life partner once we fire him up, he already has a soul in him, but he’s not turned on,” Dr. Gage said.

“Life partner? You’re going to have me date whoever is in there? What if I don’t like him?” Pestilence folded his arms.

“Then we’ll put a new soul in, but this one is a demon like you, so you two should get along just fine.” Dr. Gage smiled.

“He’s a demon too? Okay, turn him on, I’ll check him out.” Pestilence eyed the motionless body.

Dr. Gage walked over and opened a panel in the back of the android’s head, a clicking noise came from the head, and the android whirred to life.

“Hello. Who are you?” The android spoke with a high pitched and bubbly voice.

“I’m your new father, I’m the one who created the body you currently inhabit.” Dr. Gage patted the android’s shoulder.

“But what happened to-” The android started to say something in an unknown tongue, but he stopped himself.

“Satan? I’m pretty sure he’s fine,” Pestilence piped up.

“Wait, you knew what I was trying to say?” The android snapped his head to face Pestilence.

“Yeah, but you probably shouldn’t try to talk in that tongue here, I’ve tried it before and it makes people’s ears bleed,” Pestilence said.

“So what do you want to name me, dad?” The android smiled and turned to Dr. Gage.

“Does Xhe sound fine?” Dr. Gage asked.

“Yeah! I like it.” Xhe nodded.

“So, about your… About the ones you want to date… You’d date a boy, right?” Dr. Gage asked.

“Yes, boys are cute, I love them!” Xhe nodded again.

“Well, I think we’ve found a match for you then, this is Pestilence, and he’s been looking for a boy to date him. Would you like to? It’ll be set up here, since you aren’t allowed to go anywhere.” Dr. Gage pointed to the ground.

“That’s weird, we look the same, don’t we?” Pestilence asked.

“You were the one who said your body was the pinnacle of perfection, I’m just going on what you told me,” Dr. Gage said.

“Wait, we look the same? Where’s a mirror?” Xhe asked.

“In the bathroom over there.” Dr. Gage pointed to the bathroom behind him.

“I’ll go look.” Xhe wandered off into the bathroom.

Xhe shut the door behind himself, Hex was silently sitting in another chair, feeling off about the whole thing, because the two demons looked exactly like him, it made him uncomfortable.

“He sounds very… Infantile, are you sure you got one that was over eighteen?” Pestilence asked.

“He’s one of the oldest demons out there, he’s over ten times older than you are. He’s at least two thousand years old, for sure.” Dr. Gage waved his hand.

“Two thousand?! Are you sure?” Pestilence questioned further.

“I asked him what he remembered before I put him in, and he remembered leaving heaven with Lucifer himself. By now, his form is very different from a fallen angel, and I’m thinking he was one of the first to turn into a demon,” Dr. Gage said.

“That’s a long time, how did he manage?” Pestilence asked.

“I’m thinking he went insane, and sadistic impulses overtook him. He says he enjoys torturing the damned. I suppose it’s alright for a demon to like doing such a thing, since it’s his job.” Dr. Gage shrugged.

“I do look the same.” Xhe shut the door behind himself.

“What was your name in hell?” Pestilence asked Xhe.

“I can’t say that out loud, remember? Ear bleedy!” Xhe frowned.

“Whisper it into my ear.” Pestilence pointed to himself.

Xhe walked over, cupped his hands over Pestilence’s ear, and said something into it quietly.

“No way. Really? That was you?” Pestilence looked shocked when he heard it. He pulled his head away from Xhe’s hands and looked at him wide-eyed.

“Yes.” Xhe nodded

“I like this one, I’m keeping him.” Pestilence put his hands on Xhe’s shoulders as Xhe giggled.

“Can I go now?” Hex got up from the chair and walked over to Dr. Gage

“Yes, just make sure to seal the door behind you before you leave.” Dr. Gage pointed to the exit blast doors.

Hex left the hospital. He felt weird that two androids that were basically clones were being hooked up. He knew he would eventually get over it, since they aren’t actually him. They were to be kept in a section of the underground lab that Dr. Gage had, the very same one that he revived Drake in, and the very same one Glitch escaped from, or at least he deduced that was the case.

0