Volume 1: Chapter 4 – Decision
575 19 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[][][4][][]

Ever since kindergarten, John always had a interest in exercise after being exposed to his parents always doing some form of physical exercise inside their home gym, which also had a parkour obstacle course. 

For his mother, yoga and aerobics were her preference, while his father preferred doing the classics.

Lots of pull-up variations, battle ropes, push-ups and other push-up variations, one-handed and two-handed push-ups, planks and various plank variations, one-legged and two-legged box jumps, parkour, and finally good old stretches before and after workout.

These are then followed by jogging twice a week, Saturdays and Sundays, around the Davos Super Mall, the space it occupied twice as large as compared to Saint Arcus Academy.

As the only son of two extremely fit and health conscious parents, it's only natural that he'll follow in his parents footsteps.

However, his own exercise regimen was a mix of both his parents.

First would be yoga stretches, followed by doing his father's workout routine, the only difference being that he switches it up daily to shock his body into burning fat, building muscle, and improving both his endurance and stamina, then do an aerobic workout followed by yoga again to finish his workout session.

Since his class starts at 8:00 am in the morning, he always wakes up at 4:30 am and ends his workout by 6:30 am, enough time to relax, shower, dress in his school uniform, eat his breakfast, brush his teeth, and start walking to school with enough time to spare.

On his way to school, he decided to have a conversation with the disembodied voice inside him.

"What should I call you?"

In response, the familiar feeling of pleasure welled up inside him, increasing his libido.

"Hmm...you can call me anything you wish, your Highness. I've been called a couple of names, some of which were...unique."

"Oh...I see. How about Lu?"

"Lu as in Lust? Very original, your Highness. It sounds Chinese. You practice martial arts right? You really know a lot of things."

He just shrugged in response, ignoring the jab at him.

"Well, this feeling of heat rising inside me and my thoughts being occupied by doing lewd things with women can only mean lust right, so might as well go with it."

"Good, your Highness. At the very least, you've made an association with regards to my origin. If you want to know more about me, then be patient and meet up with the Arbiter tomorrow. He will give you the information you seek. Besides, you've been working out intensely these past few days on the off-chance that we have to fight Karl's harem as well as other strangers."

"True, but those two girls wielded weapons, the first a dagger on each hand, the second a spear on one hand and a round shield on the other. When I saw them, I just had this urge to protect myself."

"By making the first move, right your Highness?"

"Yep, and by attacking first, I caught them off-guard and managed to knock-out the two of them in a few strikes. To be honest, I just lucked out at that time."

"And after that experience, those two, as well as the other members of his harem, will know that you practice some form of martial arts and that you can protect yourself from any threat they may present to you, your Highness. But always remember that there are things out there which pure physical strength alone can't handle. It's good to be suspicious of Marie's 'magic trick' yesterday, and whether 'real magic' exists or not can only be known at tomorrow's meeting."

Humming in agreement, another thought came over him, and decided to ask the voice about it.

"Hey Lu, remember the day when I exercised in the clearing behind our house during the night?"

"I do, your Highness. In fact, it was also the same day I awakened."

"I'd nearly forgotten about that. How did you wake-up?"

"If I remember correctly, your Highness, when you got home, you were filled with so much lust that you decided to masturbate to the attractive faces and perfect bodies of your girl-friends, your lewd thoughts showing you countless scenes of you having your way with all of them, having sex in any place you can think off as long as there's no people present. Not only that, you also imagined yourself in a lust-filled orgy, constantly pumping your seed inside them without letting them rest. That, in my opinion, was way too much for your body to handle, thus leading to my awakening."

"Wow... so, let me get this straight: I was so horny that you woke up?"

"...Yes, your Highness."

"Unbelievable. That sounds so stupid...but I guess it's a valid explanation since...you know..."

The voice, Lu, just laughed at his response, making him feel embarrassed that the voice managed to discover his lewd thoughts.

"There's no need to feel ashamed, your Highness. Any man in your position would feel the same way, although in your case, it was a bit too much, bordering on the extremes. I mean, there's a difference between cumming with a condom and doing it bareback, but it's still called sex, right? With your physical gifts and my power, you can dominate as many women as you want without consequence, although you have to make sure that you have enough money to support them once they get pregnant and give birth to...oops...I may have gone overboard."

"You never hold back when it comes to your words, do you Lu?"

"I aim to please, your Highness. I may sound vulgar but as you may have discovered, it's inherent to my nature."

After hearing his response, he let out a sigh, realizing that the voice, Lu, didn't have a filter to tame its mouth, or what passes as a mouth for that matter.

"Can you also use magic like Marie?"

"...Maybe. You should discover it for yourself, your Highness. Besides, it's in your nature to discover new things by yourself, with a little push from those who know more than you."

"I guess I can't really ask you anything about magic, huh?"

"Don't be disappointed, your Highness. Once you meet this Arbiter and if we both receive permission from them, then I can fully teach you everything I know about magic, as well as how to use my powers. Be forewarned, however, that the moment you do so, other Harem Kings will consider you as fair game."

"Very well. I'll talk it over again with Marie and the others regarding our plan for tomorrow night. I've got a feeling that it's going to be a busy one."

With a hum of satisfaction, Lu disappeared, his libido returning to normal.

As he neared the school gate, he saw an attractive tanned girl with a slim and muscular body waving at him, her dark brown hair going down her shoulders, and alluring golden eyes that shone with mischief, dressed in the girls uniform of his school.

Unlike the rest of the girls, her aura resembled that of nature, uninhibited, wild, possessing a thirst for adventure and the outdoors.

"Hi, John! Did you miss me?"

Twirling in front of him, she gave off the impression of a bubbly girl living life to the fullest.

"Hmm...I do Cara. You've grown taller too."

"Yup! Training a lot in the mountains really paid off! My height grew a little as well! If you don't believe me I'll show you."

As she drew closer, he realized that she was, more or less, six cm. shorter than him, having grown an additional two cm. during summer.

Placing both her hands on his strong chest, she leaned in for a kiss, answering with a kiss of his own, oblivious to the stares of given by the students around them.

After a few seconds, they broke off their kiss, surprised that he automatically responded to her actions, and Cara shocked that John did give  her a kiss, a real kiss at that.

Her unexpected gesture made his lust rise, and got only worse when Lu made his presence known, his own self-control thrown into disarray.

"Hmm..most impressive your Highness. You're starting to mark your ownership, huh? Most impressive. May I suggest inviting her for an outdoor date and having wild sex under the skies? I'm sure that she can go wild and moan as much as she likes while you break her completely, both mind and body, like a man utterly subjugating a feral beast."

"...You really are vulgar, are you?"

"I'm your other voice that expresses your darkest desires, your Highness. If you want to blame somebody, then blame yourself for having lewd thoughts about girls, and thinking of multiple ways you can have your way with them."

"You have something to do with this, do you?"

"Perhaps she sensed the increase in your libido, resulting in you producing potent pheromones that made her horny? For a girl like her who's in tune with nature, her sharper senses would naturally make her vulnerable to such an overpowering scent. No wonder she leaned in for a kiss. What surprised me is that you knew what to do in that situation, which is impressive to be honest, your Highness."

"I picked it up from watching too many porn videos as well as the interactions between mom and dad when I see them spend time together."

"Then you're blessed with caring parents who love each other, your Highness. Thank your lucky stars you were born in a loving family."

"I am thankful for that Lu, and that's the reason why I try to be healthy as much as possible."

"You're body's already fit your Highness. In fact, I'd wager that the other boys in your school envy the fact that not only do you have the face and height, but also have a well-sculpted, well-toned, and perfectly balanced body. I'd also say that all the girls as well as the women in your school lust after you but don't show it since your presence alone is already overpowering for them. "

"Your point?"

"Other women, as well as girls, don't have the courage to approach you, and even if you yourself do the approaching, they'll just shy away from contact because they can't handle you. That's why I'm not surprised that the girls surrounding you are all top-tier beauties who have yet to reach their peak maturity. Ah, how lucky you are to be blessed with attractive partners, your Highness~"

"Uh...thanks?"

Lu disappeared, bringing his vision back to normal, and saw Cara fidgeting, a blush on her face.

"Hey Cara, did you send an excuse letter because of your absence."

She looked up at him and, remembering the kiss, had the urge to look anywhere but his hypnotic dark brown eyes, but she reigned in her shyness, took deep breaths, and faced him.

''Y-yeah, I sent a letter last week to the administration which they approved so I can still keep up with the lessons."

"I see...did you tell Marie or Janice that you've returned?"

"Not yet. Actually, I wanted to surprise all of you but decided to surprise you instead because..." her voice lowered to a whisper, "...I miss you..."

He was unable to catch the last sentence but he understood that she missed him a lot because of her training.

"Well, it was a surprise seeing you Cara, and you've become even more beautiful compared to last year. Must be because of the healthy food you've been eating."

A feeling of happiness welled up inside her heart when he mentioned that she was even more beautiful than before, speeding up her heart rate, and making her feel hot all over her body.

"Anyway, let's go to the classroom together. You don't mind, do you?"

Looping her arms around his, she answered him with a nod and a happy expression, and both of them walked to their classroom, ignoring the squealing, gossiping, and giggling voices around them.

[][][][][]

Inside the limousine, a blonde girl was fast asleep, ignoring the noise around her, as they neared the school gates.

Despite her beauty, she had bags under her eyes, a pallid skin tone, and a disheveled appearance, giving off the impression of a princess afflicted with sickness who had not recovered from her horrible experience.

The argument between her and her parents took a massive toll on her, to the point where her elder sister had to intervene before her younger sister could commit any action that would result in taking her own life.

Because of her elder sister's soothing voice, genuine fussiness, gentle caresses, and firm encouragement, she managed to wake-up from whatever sleep she had, and dressed in her new school uniform, having her breakfast inside her own room together with her elder sister.

Since today was the first day of school, it was expected that she would have to introduce herself to her new classmates so that they can get to know her.

Her current condition however wasn't conducive to attending school and meeting new friends, so her elder sister decided that she would be dismissed early so that she can get some rest.

The appearance of the limousine attracted a lot of attention from the students as well as the teachers and staff who were about to enter the school gates.

Angelica, with her school bag slung over her shoulder and who just got her proper eight hours of sleep, turned her head towards the limousine, and spotted  a beautiful girl fast asleep who was in a poor physical condition.

"Weakness, lack of sleep, depression and what else...I'm not really familiar with them but it looks like she has all of those."

Ignoring the crowd gathering around the vehicle, she made her way towards her classroom, returning the greetings of a few students who still loitered around the lobby.

By chance, she encountered a tall, silver-haired, crimson red-eyed beauty with unblemished white skin, wearing the school uniform, who kept staring at her, making her uncomfortable.

"You. Do you know how to create puppets?"

She noted that the voice was devoid of emotion but filled with cold hard logic, like a scientist who shut her emotions and replaced it with apathy.

The question caught her off-guard, stopping in her tracks as she focused on the girl.

"Uh...no. I don't know how to create puppets."

"I see. Do you know how to turn a living person into a puppet?"

A look of alarm was now on her face, heart palpitating as she struggled to comprehend the question.

"Uh...no...but...you can't turn a living person into a puppet."

The girl gave her a disapproving look and clicked her tongue, disappointed by her statement.

"Wrong. You can turn a living person into a puppet. It's easy if you know how. If you want, I could show you."

"N-no thanks! I-I'd better go or I'll be late."

Without waiting for her reply, she quickened her steps, ignoring the look the girl gave her, not risking to look behind her shoulder.

"Odd. Neither interested nor disinterested. Marked as person of interest. Proceed to next target."

The girl asked the same questions to students who passed by her, each having uncomfortable reactions to her lack of tact and ignorance of their feelings. Even Karl was so afraid of her that he didn't stop his walking when she asked him the same question, the same with the rest of his harem who didn't dare interact with her.

It didn't dissuade the girl and she kept asking the same questions until the bell rang, where she stopped and went back to her classroom on the other side of the lobby.

[][][][][]

A tall building, a dull gray monolith that looked down over the city, stood near the city center, with the words 'Calvaro Enterprises' displayed on a flat screen board attached at the 80th floor.

The private company, owned by the Calvaro family, has dedicated considerable resources towards developing Davos City, turning it into one of the fastest growing cities in the South. Furthermore, they also have a lot of influence inside the local government, its founder having a lot of connections with the powerful and influential figures in the city.

From the outside, the building is like any other building: bland, typical of skyscrapers, the usual dull shades used to distinguish it from other buildings and to signal that its a commercial enterprise rather than a residential one.

Inside one of its offices however, located on the 70th floor, it was furnished with a medium sized oak table in the middle, with a black leather couch on each side, and the large office desk of its founder facing the door to his office, two large oak doors that opened wide into the spacious room.

Two large picture frames, one a painting by Picasso, another by Cezanne, rounded off the decor.

Seated on one of the couches is an attractive woman with curled blonde hair, wearing a dark blue wrap around dress, black gladiator shoes, a silver necklace, her pale skin contrasting with her attire. 

She was waiting for someone, a person she was close with, because she scheduled a meeting with him, knowing that he was busy with work and other personal matters.

A tall, lean, muscular handsome middle-aged man in his late 40's, with dark brown eyes, entered the office, snapping the woman from her stupor and a blush forming on her cheeks as she saw him.

"H-hi Faulk, i-it's been awhile right?"

He noticed her voice was a pitch higher than normal, making him raise his eyebrows.

"What brings you here, Anna? Did something happen between you and Andre?"

She shook her hand in response and sat on the couch in front of her, a look of understanding on his face.

"I-it's about Alice..."

"You're youngest daughter?"

"Y-yes. I...I fear we made a mistake in raising her..."

He narrowed his eyes, making her jump in surprise.

"Don't tell me you taught her all about this 'for-the-sake-of-the-family-stuff' again?"

She fell silent, knowing that Faulk was aware of the problems within her family.

"You told me you would give up that mindset of yours, yet you're telling me that it's still there? Did Andre influence you? I knew that guy was a materialistic son of a bitch, but to do that to his own daughters is way too much."

"B-but our company is in tatters and we're on the verge of bankruptcy! We did manage to find a suitable partner for Alex, our eldest daughter, but their power isn't enough to..."

He raised a hand to stop her from finishing her sentence, a look of disappointment on his face that made her heart ache.

"And there we go. Power this, power that. Influence this, influence that. Do you ever think of anything else other than material things? Is your search for more wealth, power, and influence more important than investing quality time with your two daughters? How oblivious can you be?"

Every word he said felt like a slap to the face, her pride shattered into pieces.

"Girl's at that age are very volatile, Anna. You have to understand that their hormones are in full force and need a lot of love, guidance, and understanding from their parents so that they can adapt. Even I try my best to bond with both John and my wife despite my busy schedule, and our ties are much stronger than ever. The only reason why I founded this company is to ensure that my wife and son are well-provided for if I'm gone."

He saw that she was silent, her head lowered, both her hand clasped on top of each other.

"Now that I've finished my speech, what are you here for, Ann?"

She slowly raised her head towards him, a look of sadness and resignation on her face.

"I-I want to ask you if you'll allow your son to take care of my daughter."

The atmosphere inside the room suddenly dropped, Anna gripped by intense fear and absolute despair at the pressure being emitted by Faulk, a look of fury on his face.

"You would bring my son into this? What are you aiming for?"

Seeing that he was about to explode, she tried placating him in the hopes of diffusing his temper.

"N-no! Y-you're wrong! I-it's not about what we want of anything, it's just--"

A look of realization dawned on his face, diffusing his temper as he knew her next words.

"It's for your daughter's sake, is it?"

His temper now cooling, she took deep breathes to calm herself, trying to still her rapidly palpitating heart.

"Y-yes, it's for her. Did you know that she felt lonely here? Even before she arrived, I spoke to her on the phone, and it broke my heart to hear her cry so much because she'll be leaving her friends and the people she's grown closer with. That was the first time I've heard a tinge of bitterness in her voice, as if she blames us for forcing her to transfer against her will."

"Indeed. That means you fucked up badly, and now your daughter has lost the will to live because of what you did to her. Hell, I don't know what I'd do if I treated John the same way. But..."

He hummed for a few seconds, muttering to himself.

"Since it's for her, then I'll allow it, no strings attached. Just make sure that she treats my son right, or else..."

She gulped, sensing the fury and blood lust in his voice, quickly nodding her head in response.

"Good. Now that's over with, I guess we're done here."

As he started to stand, she stood up and approached him, grabbing his arms and telling him to sit.

"I-I want one more thing from you..."

Her arm still on his, she looked up and gave him a gaze that was not supposed to appear from a married woman like her.

Despite her age, her skin remained immune from the ravages of time, attracting looks from both old and young men alike.

"Make love to me."

"Pardon?"

"Andre is a poor lover in bed, and he's small too. That's why I...I want you inside of me."

As she said this, she untied the knot of her wrap around dress, exposing her flawless skin, black brassiere and black panties, and, standing up, took off her shoes and flung them away on the floor.

"What's gotten into you Anna? You're a married woman who's supposed to remain true to her vows!"

"I don't care. Since I married him, my life has been nothing but a disaster, and every time I close my eyes, I always think of you and not him. The happiest days of my life were the days I spent with you, just you and me and nobody else. Also...he couldn't compare to you...that's why..."

He froze, unable to answer her as she slowly pull-down the zip of his pants, her glazed blue eyes and coquettish expression making his libido rise.

"I want to feel you inside of me, to make me yours if only for a little while, like our younger days. I don't mind if you cum inside me, as long as I can feel you in me once more."

They spent the rest of the day making out inside his office, her moans and their feelings of lust overcoming their inhibitions in doing the forbidden deed.

[][][][][]

Note: Updated the previous chapter due to lack of physical descriptions for Alice's mother so that this chapter makes sense.

Update 1: Misspelled the name of the school.

 

8