Chapter 42 – Ding Chunqiu
287 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before they enter the grounds of the Deaf Mute Sect, Shang uses the cosmetic skills which he have obtained from Ah Zhu to change Ah Zi’s appearance into Ah Zhu's.

Ah Zi: Why should I become my elder sister?

Ah Zi says as she comes out from a nearby bush after changing into the clothing which Shang provided her.

Shang: I don’t mind if you don’t change. Ding Chunqiu would be glad to see you again.

Ah Zi: I rather die than see him again!

Shang: So have you done changing?

Ah Zi: I’m done. Here you go.

Ah Zi hands over her original clothes to Shang.

Shang: Remember, right now you are Ah Zhu. You are one of Murong Family's maids who is accompanying your young lady, Wang Yuyan.

Ah Zi: Got it.

The clothes disappear after Shang holds them.

Ah Zi: Mister Shang, you should teach me this martial art. It looks useful when traveling afar.

Shang: Inside Sleeves’ Universe (Xiu Li Qian-kun) is not good as you think. I am only hiding your clothes inside my sleeves.

Ah Zi: But I don’t see the anything bulging from your sleeves.

Shang: I leave it to you to figure it out.

Shang’s thoughts: I cannot tell you it’s not a martial art, can I?

Shang walks off with Yuyan, leaving Ah Zi to walk behind them.

Upon reaching the grounds of the sect, Shang and the others just managed to see Murong Fu being absorbed in the chess-game, Zhen Long while others are watching him.

All of a sudden, Murong Fu start screaming and pulling out his sword.

Murong Fu: Murong Family is finished! Everything I have done is gone like a dream. I should as well end my life.

Shang’s thoughts: I knew it. This chess game has the same effect as Katanagatari’s Seitou, Hakari.

Before Murong Fu commits suicide by stabbing himself in the throat and Duan Yu was about to stop him, a loud voice is heard.

Shang: WAKE UP, IDIOT!

When Shang shouts, it was not a normal voice that comes out from his mouth. It’s actually a one of the seventy two Shaolin martial techniques, Vajra Dhyana Lion Roar (Jin-gang-chan Shi-zi-hou) that does not have the Foist Intent. Without the intent, It is just a Lion Roaring Skill (Shi-hou-gong).

Fu and the others are startled by the voice and all of them look at Shang.

Fu: Teacher.

Fu drops his sword and gives a bow to Shang.

????: Did Murong Fu say Teacher?

????: So that is the teacher of Murong of the South.

????: But does that guy look too young to be a teacher?

????: Who knows, he might be older than he looks…

Yuyan: Elder cousin, are you alright?

Yuyan runs to Murong Fu and says.

Murong Family’s four generals walk from the crowd and give a bow to Shang.

Four Generals: Deng Baichuan (Gong Yegan, Bao Butong, Feng Bo-e) thanks Mister Shang for saving our young master.

Duan Yu also stands out and gives a bow.

Duan Yu: Teacher.

Yanqing: This is will be interesting. Even Mister Shang of the Xuan Wu Sect is here.

The head of the Four Great Villains, Duan Yanqing who is there with the other three villains, speaks without opening his mouth.

Jiumozhi’s thoughts: So this is the man Murong Bo has trouble dealing with. He doesn’t look like a martial expert but that martial art he just used tells me he’s stronger than a normal martial expert.

Jiumozhi who is also known as the The Great Wheel Wisdom King was the one who tried to get Six Meridian Swords from Duan Yu who was later rescued by Ah Zhu and another maid. He is also one of the challengers for the chess game.

????: Interesting, interesting.

An elderly man who is standing and holding a feather fan, starts speaking.

????: I did not expect to see a martial expert at a very young age. Time passes very fast, am i right, Senior?

The elderly man speaks to the other elderly man who is sitting on a stone seat.

????:...

The sitting elderly man remains silent and acts like no one is speaking to him.

The standing elderly man smiles to that response and moves towards Shang.

Shang who is receiving the bows, notices an elderly man walking towards him.

Shang knows the elderly man and even knows which sect he is from.

Shang’s thoughts: Head of Constellation Sect, Ding Chunqiu.

8