Chapter 49 – Speedrunner’s Guide in the Universe
260 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After helping and spitting up with Jiumozhi, Shang walks as he ponders to himself.

Shang’s thoughts: It should be Duan Yu that will be helping Jiumozhi by absorbing all his inner energy and I took his place instead.

In the original novel, Jiumozhi should be on the way to Shaolin Temple to force the Shaolin monks into coming under the Tibetan Empire’s rule and then was defeated by Xuzhu who had became the head of Carefree Sect and Griddha Palace after witnessing the deaths of Wuyazi, Elder Tong and Li Qiushui. Shang ensured that the fates of the three people mentioned have been avoided, thus causing Xuzhu to stay as a monk of Shaolin.

Jiumozhi would later find himself trapped inside a dried-up well by having Kundalini Syndrome which caused various parts of his limbs to go bloated with inner energy. If Duan Yu wasn’t around, he would have died in that well.

It was only after the well incident, Jiumozhi would come to his senses that martial arts were not as important as he thought they were before.

Shang’s thoughts: At least the matter with Jiumozhi is settled. The next event should be the unfolding of the Yanmen incident. Without Ding Chunqiu around, the challenge against Shaolin Temple for the position of the martial world leader will not happen.

Xiao Feng should be on his way to Shaolin Temple with his men after he had already obtain his lord title in Liao. That should be the time where both Xuanshan and Murong Bo reveal their identities.

Xuanci will die to protect the reputation of Shaolin. Erniang and the Red Shoes would try to rescue him but fail at their attempt and got away with Xuzhu instead.

Li Qiushui’s little sister who has been disguising as the Sweeping Monk, will rescue Murong Bo as she is his mother. Wuyazi will appear and try to reconcile with her.

Shang’s thoughts: i have already re-educated Murong Fu and he no longer had the dream of rebuilding his country. Either he or Duan Yu might obtain the hand of the Western Xia princess without Xuzhu being around.

Shang’s thoughts: Dao Baifeng would refuse to let Yanqing touch her just like in the novel. After disbanding his group of villains, he probably will protect Duan Yu from the shadows with Yue who still stays loyal to him. Duan Yu’s sisters will still remain as his sisters as long as Duan Zhengchun does not know the truth.

Shang’s thoughts: Lastly as for Xiao Feng’s ending, his oath which he made not to kill any people of Han and his brotherhood to the Emperor of Liao are the ones that will cost his life. I leave it to my disciples to handle it.

Everything went as Shang predicted. It is after he sees that Xiao Feng’s fate has changed, then he leaves, saying that he is going to see how big the world is. Ah Zhi tries to follow him but he is too fast that Ah Zhi can only watch him go.

Ah Zhi’s thoughts: So we are not fated to together?

Shang does not know Ah Zhi’s feelings for him. Right now in his mind is finding a boat and going out to sea. He’s done touring China for thirty years and wants to be the man who first set foot on other countries, like Australia. In those countries, there are products he couldn’t find in China.

Shang continues to do the same for the rest of Jin Yong’s novels since they are all connected in one universe with different time settings.

Watching the happy ending of Wei Xiaobao during Qing dynasty, Shang returns back to the main world.

9