Chapter 50 – Dungeons and Incubators
270 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shang: White Room again…

Shang says as he walks on the white floor.

Shang: Well, at least I have a place to change back to the usual Hanfu before returning to the main world.

Shang looks towards the table in the middle of the room.

Shang’s thoughts: This reminds me of home. First thing to do when I get back, it would be switching on my computer and either start chatting with friends or playing games till it’s time to bathe and sleep.

Shang moves to table and starts up the screen before sitting down.

System: Welcome to Game Room v2.0

Shang’s thoughts: Version 2.0? Was there an upgrade?

The screen flashes and shows the same three white square buttons. On the screen, Shang can also see a clock symbol n the bottom right corner. Moving his mouse over the clock symbol, a popup comes out and shows Shang the number of years, months and days he has been away from the main world.

Shang’s thoughts: So my guess was right. One year in another world is equivalent to one hour in the main world.

Shang remembers asking Xiaowan about how long he has left the shop and the reply was four days.

Shang moves the mouse to the Mail button and clicks it.

Again, the long stretch of mails appears before Shang.

Shang notices the long stretch includes mails that he was too lazy to go through them.

Shang: Here goes nothing.

Shang says while clicking on the Achievement mails.


Achievement: Discover five secret places.

Reward: System Dungeon

System Dungeon is enabled.

Item “Dungeon Token” is added to system store.


Shang’s thoughts: Secret places? Hmm…I am not sure whether the locations I found are considered secretive as they are soon discovered by people.

One example would be the poisonous treasure of Emperor Yuan of Liang in the novel, Ode to Gallantry. Its location is hidden in a Tang poetry book which is commonly sold in shops. Shang did discover the treasure underneath Tianning Temple without relying on the main protagonist or the poetry book but he refused to take them as this is one of the place where martial arts start to degrade due to the death of many martial artists. Their greed for the treasure blinded their eyes and costed their lives.

Shang’s thoughts: More importantly, I can create my own monsters, bosses and dungeons with System Dungeons.

Shang’s thoughts: Wait, monsters and bosses? I don’t remember the System Workshop has that option of creating monsters. Maybe it is somewhere in the achievements.


Achievement: Discover five unique creatures.

Reward: System Incubator

All species discovered has been added.

Item “Monster Ball” is added to system store.


Shang’s thoughts: Here is it. The Incubator. The name reminds me of the Incubator in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Shang’s thoughts: Unique creatures? Hmm…Let’s see..the Vermillion Frog, the thousand-year-old Frost Worm, the twenty-year-old Herbal Snake, the Giant Condor and what else?

Shang’s thoughts: Oh yeah, the three-legged White Jade Frog. I remember it is already dead when I found it.

Shang clicks on the System Incubator.and checks.

Shang: Ho, ho, this should be fun.

8