Chapter 52 – Three Dungeons
237 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shang’s room on the second floor of the shop…

Both Shang and Nanami are sitting on the flooring which is made of tatami.

Nanami: So in other words after living in the other world for five hundred years, you just realise your two sisters and three disciples have feelings for you?

Shang: Yes, if you say like that.

Nanami:...

Nanami was happy at first when Xiao-wan told her Shang did not bring any women home but now he tells her there are actually five girls whose ages are similar to Xiao-wan, have feelings for him. This makes speechless for a while.

Shang:...

Nanami: But you did not go deeper in a relationship with them?

Shang: No, I did not.

Nanami: Hmm...and what are you going to do about them?

Shang: I would like to hear your opinions.

Nanami: Have you tell Xiao-wan about it?

Shang: You know what will happen if I tell her…

Nanami:...Then you should tell her.

Shang: Eh!?

Nanami: It would be interesting to see how you are unable to handle her outburst.

Nanami says while laughing with her sleeve covering her mouth.

Shang feels like crying.

Shang’s thoughts: Where’s the cute Nanami I know…

Nanami: Putting jokes aside, so where are they now?

Shang: Here they are…

Shang takes out the five crystal orbs and place them on the floor in front of Nanami.

Nanami: Bring them out then.

Nanami says while looking at the crystal orbs

Nanami’s thoughts: So is this how I was brought into this world?

Shang: This…so you are accepting them?

Nanami: I don’t see anything wrong with accepting them as they are still your sisters and disciples.

Nanami’s thoughts: But they should at least know who is the real master of the house.

Not knowing what’s Nanami is thinking, Shang activates the five crystal orbs and leaves the five girls with Nanami.

Xiao-wan’s short outburst is heard later.

Some time later, Shang starts assigning the girls with dungeon duties.

Ah Zhi: Dungeon? Is it similar to the secret realm of immortal?

Shang: Something like that.

Ah Zhi: So what are we in charge of?

Shang: Depends on which dungeon you want.

Shang created three dungeons using System Dungeon.

They are Garden, Ranch and Gravity.

First dungeon, Garden is to grow, cultivate and create plants as the system currently does not give Shang the ability to create and the System Workshop only works on equipment.

Shang can create monsters and change their body parts but when they are created, they were in baby forms. The System Incubator neither have the ability to turn obtained monsters into their adult form nor allow cross-breeding. To do that, Shang have to create the second dungeon, Ranch. This dungeon is planned to become similar to Monster Hunter World.

The last dungeon is actually similar to Dragonball’s Hyperbolic Time Chamber where one can train under gravitational pressure. Shang is able to create such a dungeon by using Sotou, Kanazuchi gravitational field ability.

When researching the Deviant Blades, Shang is surprised that they have the ability to create their own field but this ability has been sealed. Seitou, Hakari’s field of truth was later sealed by Rinne.

A lot of people have mistaken Nanami has the ability to copy bloodlines using her eye technique. She cannot copy if one is naturally born with the bloodline. This gives Shang a clue to how Itezora villagers got their super strength and tells Shang that the entire village is actually living under gravitional pressure of Kanazuchi.

For the rest of the deviant blades, the seals have been removed. It would be a matter of time Shang might use their fields.

One good thing about System Dungeon is that it allows Shang to adjust day, night and time of the dungeon. He can set the time in the dungeon to where it would be one year in the dungeon is equal to one hour in the main world. With this option, Shang does not have to wait too long for the plants and monsters to grow.

There are chances the plants and monster might die before they can be useful. This is where the girls can help him with.

Shang asks as he watches them discuss among themselves.

Shang: So? Have you girls make a choice?

9